Official VIXX Badge Voting Thread - Finished

Do you want to wait for the concert teasers for the member badges?

• Total voters
D

DR. KπŸ’‰M πŸ‘„

Thank you all for your suggestions!
Suggestions have now closed

D

DR. KπŸ’‰M πŸ‘„

suggestions (Thank you @SLY for the help!)
originals
yM42EL8.png

:shablob: :shablob:

Reactions: Leo
D

DR. KπŸ’‰M πŸ‘„

op has been updating with voting spreadsheet~

Leo

Hallyuboo Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­77,660
Name: Leo
Keeper for: group, LR
Group: 3, 10, 11
LR: 1

I also think Rovix should be on the group badge (preferably with the official colours). Every official vixx post begins with "This is Rovix"; It's the one constant symbol of vixx. The other symbols (12-14) were either used only once or (5-8) only for concerts and even that wasn't used for last year's concert.

perry

γ€β˜†γ€‘ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­182,600
Name: perry
Keeper for: none but I want to be a keeper for the group badge and Hyuk badge if you guys still accept keepers (don't really know how this works sorry :oops:)
Group: 3 and 11

D

DR. KπŸ’‰M πŸ‘„

Name: Leo
Keeper for: group, LR
Group: 3, 10, 11

I also think Rovix should be on the group badge (preferably with the official colours). Every official vixx post begins with "This is Rovix"; It's the one constant symbol of vixx. The other symbols (12-14) were either used only once or (5-8) only for concerts and even that wasn't used for last year's concert.
The group badge has an alternative option.
So even if we have one badge with an official logo, people who wish to display a second type for aesthetic purposes can use the alternative one. So I hope this voting will satisfy everyone in the end :shablob:

D

DR. KπŸ’‰M πŸ‘„

Name: perry
Keeper for: none but I want to be a keeper for the group badge and Hyuk badge if you guys still accept keepers (don't really know how this works sorry :oops:)
Group: 3 and 11
Sure I'll add you in as keeper!

D

DR. KπŸ’‰M πŸ‘„

Name: Dr. Sweetea
Keeper for: group, lr
Group: 3, 5, 12
LR: 1, 2

M

moon_ravn

@SLY

94x3RfF.png
MS1xv43.jpg
MRjt5qB.png

Can you please make sure to link all the original images of these 3 please? we need them to fix the mocks for pre-approval.

Top Bottom