[SEE ANNOUNCEMENT IN 2ND POST] TWICE Playlists Contest: November 6-12

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Will you be revealing our descriptions as well? I'd be interested in reading other users' thought process as well :heartpar:

fullofjoy

The innocent one!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭913,845
Alright I'm out. I misread thinking that you will PM me, when it was me who was to pm you. Sorry!

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
@Galaxy @miatheikonic @Rektinq

All entries have been submitted to the judges. You can start judging now!

To all participants,
If you submitted a PM but did not receive a reply from me, pls PM me
(don't @ me so the judges won't know who's participating)

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭52,610
Pronouns
she/her
@meltrosz When is the result going to be revealed?
kXwaYsz.gif

sexy cutie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
@huffie @Mina @OutroTearTheFirst @AStan @BlueNose @BboBunnyBona @Nara @Andrea
Hello everyone!
After a week of judging your playlists, results are ready to be posted !

My co-judges (who were 3 in the end: @Galaxy , @Rektinq , @miatheikonic )
listened to all playlists "anonymously" in a judges PM to avoid any bias.
Judges will actually discover who sent what today

I'll post all playlists gradually with all comments from judges.
It wasn't mandatory for judges to comment on all playlists for every player,
but we tried to do it as much as possible.

To keep things interesting, I'll reveal the scores and winners at the end

No comment was written to "bash" any player, we really appreciated everyone's efforts.
So please don't take any offence in case you'll read sounds "bad".

This was simply a game made to have fun, promote TWICE a little on the forum and celebrate their comeback.
Among the participants, there were fellow Onces, but also non-fans and I hope the latter category discovered songs they like!

Thank you everyone for your participation
:heartublob:

Last edited:

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭52,610
Pronouns
she/her

sexy cutie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
"User #1" @huffie

Playlist #1: Feel Special

Playlist #2: Get Loud

Playlist #3: HallyuPlus

Judge #1:
Playlist 1: tbh I didn't really understand the choice of the first song since it isn't a song originally made for Twice, as far as I understand. I also expected something more "bubbly" and "youthful" for that first choice. The rest made sense to me, especially the 3rd song.

Playlist 2: Sadly this playlist isn't really for me. However I see some kind of logic to it, despite the songs sounding different. I can "see" your taste, if that makes sense?

Playlist 3: I think you chose great songs to talk about your experience on H+, the comments were quite personal and I can see you truly thought about the perfect songs to pick!

Judge #2:
I think that this playlist is a good representation of how much twice has evolved over time. Precious Love is a good representation of what twice sounded like in the past when they first debut. 24/7 is a good example of how their energy changed a bit, and Get Loud I think shows how their music has been recent with songs like Fancy and Feels Special. Hot is one of my favorite songs from Twice, so I definitely had to give a high score, and I also really liked ROLLIN when it came out so just those two songs already made me really like your second playlist. I really like your 3rd playlist and think that it was a really good message

Judge #3:
Playlist 1:
While Get Loud is definitely one of the best choices as the 3rd song in the playlist, Precious Love isn't even an original Twice song. It also cannot represent Twice's sound during The Story Begins and Page Two era. It is no different from their later B-sides. 24/7 also offers no variation in the sound to showcase the evolution.

Playlist 2:
Three Times a Day is definitely one of their best and underrated songs. Every song in the playlist have very distinct sounds. But can this playlist make a listener want to subscribe to Twice?

Playlist 3:
Comments are very personal, and the user obviously understands the messages of each song. All the songs reflect exactly what the user feels. Chillax is also one of my personal favorites in Twice's discography.

Judge #4:
Playlist 1: I think it really represents Twice growth through various sounds and concepts they did. I really liked all 3 songs, well done!

Playlist 2: Great job here! Besides these being your faves I also think they can show a non fan how versatile Twice is. I am not biggest fan of first song even tho it is definitely interesting, but playlist has Hot, which is my favourite Twice song!

Playlist 3: I think first two songs describe your experience really well, I could definitely see how you feel on forum. Third song is imo more dance and upbeat, not exactly "chillax". I really hope forum continues being a good place for you!

sexy cutie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
"User #2" @Mina

Playlist #1: Feel Special

Playlist #2: Get Loud

Playlist #3: HallyuPlus

Judge #1:
Playlist 1: as someone who usually doesn't listen to Twice's albums but keeps up with all their main tracks, this is exactly how I feel they've evolved over the years. I think this playlist is perfectly made for anyone to have a good idea of what to expect when discovering Twice.

Playlist 2: Bonus point for TT because let's be honest, no matter what one may think of it, it's truly iconic. I also enjoyed the 3rd track a lot.

Playlist 3: very thoughtful choices, and it's clear you put a lot of thoughts into this playlist. Song 3 was a cheesy choice, but who doesn't like cheesiness? ;)

Judge #2:
I think that pit a pit shows off their cute concept and vibes they had in the beginning very well, and Ho! was also a great choice, showing off their concepts they had after they had their cute eras. Love Foolish is also a great example of their new sounds and unique songs they have had recently. For your second playlist, TT is a song I really enjoyed, that got me to stan twice even more then I did before. Hot is one of my favorites twice songs at the moment, and girls like us are amazing too! I think that your story and message of how H+ has been so far has been amazing, something that caught my attention and made me understand it well.

Judge #3:
Playlist 1: I completely agree with the explanations given. The playlist also shows an "evolution" of Twice's music in a way from cute to cute/mature to mature.

Playlist 2: While personally, I am not a fan of TT, I can see that the songs are personalized and have special meaning to the user. And Hot is their best B-side.

Playlist 3: The messages are very heartfelt.

Judge #4:
P1: I really liked how you showed difference between song 1 and 3, it really is immense growth. Maybe song 2 could be better as I don't see as big difference from song 1.

P2: I am not a biggest TT fan, but I like how you choose songs as each song is different to other, plus points for Hot, absolute bop!

P3: I really love how this playlist spreads that positivity h+ strives to achieve. Feel Special is really amazing pick for this playlist. Not huge on song 3 tho, but I understand what you wanted to express with it.

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Hereee. Did I lose :jinjudge: jk

Looks like we all are gonna have Get Loud in the "Feel Special" playlist lol

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭52,610
Pronouns
she/her
Ooh well the comments were nice at least! I’m happy it showed that I spend a lot of time choosing songs. Let’s hope it’s enough to go all the way :wow:

Top Bottom