[SEE ANNOUNCEMENT IN 2ND POST] TWICE Playlists Contest: November 6-12

달fromisDal

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭242,850
I'm Gonna Be A Star? :wootonew: Bonus point for the courage.

Edit:

I still can't believe no other user chose Fancy until now even tho they knew the rules :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry:

Oh I am gonna be a star is one of my least fav song but i included it for a reason. To be honest, i rushed everything since i was really busy and was basically submitting at the very last min

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,710
Pronouns
she/her
byul braver than marines for choosing IGAS

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,710
Pronouns
she/her

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
"User #8" @Andrea

Playlist #1: Feel Special

Playlist #2: Get Loud

Playlist #3: HallyuPlus

Judge #1:
Playlist 1: As I've mentioned to another user, I regret the choice of a song that wasn't written for Twice to describe their early sound. Song #2 wasn't the perfect pick for me as I don't really manage to link it to a specific era, but I can still see the evolution. The 3rd pick is perfect, though.

Playlist 2: This is a combination that I really enjoyed. Yes or Yes isn't really my cup of tea but it remains an exciting song - same thing for FFW. I kinda have a soft spot for Feel Special.

Playlist 3: Your explanations were short but I could relate to your feelings and follow your journey on H+. Every choice made sense to me!

Judge #2:
I think that all 3 of these songs were really solid choices, showing how their music has evolved slowly really well. Yes or Yes was a good song that I enjoyed, and Feels Special and FFW are so amazing tracks! I can't believe someone used FFW, and it was my favorite twice song for a while so I definitely like your second playlist. I think that your third playlist was really sweet and nice, showing how much you have been enjoying H+, and really making me happy that you enjoy it here.

Judge #3:
Playlist #1: As was said before, Precious Love is not an original Twice track so it can't be completely theirs no matter how much it sounds like Twice. Furthermore, I could not see the variation I was looking for.

Playlist #2: Although FFW is not one of my liked B-sides, I can see how much the user likes it. YES or YES is one of my most favorite title tracks but Feel Special is also something I'm not particularly fond of.

Playlist #3: I liked the explanations given by the user.

Playlist 1: I really liked how you choose songs, from young and refreshing girls, through their strive into more serious concepts, to a mature Twice. I just wish first song was cuter as I feel like Twicw was definitely cuter and catchier back then.

Playlist 2: I am not a biggest fan of Yes or Yes personally, but Feel Special is my fave title, and I really liked FFW.

Playlist 3: I don't think songs' sound necessarily present what you wanted to express in these songs, but I can see h+ makes you indeed happy and relaxed. Hopefully it stays that way!

sexy cutie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
The only judge that has good things to say about IGBAS :wootonew:
it didn't even say "good things" about IGBAS :wootonew: it said it shows evolution because they went from being forced to sing IGBAS to writing their own music :yoosmile:
Now it's time for results!

3rd place goes to...

huffie and AStan
with 103 points!

2nd place goes to...
OutroTearTheFirst
with 104 points!

1st place goes to...
Mina
with 110 points!

Here is the screenshot of the grid with all scores:
unknown.png

Top 3 wins 200K Plus Coins each
the rest gets 50K Plus Coins each (including judges)

Thank you again for playing everyone
:heartublob:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
it didn't even say "good things" about IGBAS :wootonew: it said it shows evolution because they went from being forced to sing IGBAS to writing their own music :yoosmile:

For a song like that, even that is enough of a positive comment :knifeduck:

Also whoever that judge is...did they really think Twice start out just singing trash bops or :teehee:

sexy cutie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
Let me know in PM if you want your comments publicized :yagotit:

sexy cutie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
For a song like that, even that is enough of a positive comment :knifeduck:

Also whoever that judge is...did they really think Twice start out just singing trash bops or :teehee:
anyway, i;m not ashamed to admit it, but yeah Judge 3 is me :doge: so i didn't thin Twice started out singing trash bops lmaoooo. i just wanted to give some points for that bravery to use IGBAS 🤣 definitely didn't expect that here. if you think outside of the box, IGBAS represents their era where they hated singing it but they can't do anything about it, but now they have a lot of liberty and musical freedom 🤔

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,710
Pronouns
she/her
Omg thank you so much!!! I’m so happy I got 1st place :wow:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
anyway, i;m not ashamed to admit it, but yeah Judge 3 is me :doge: so i didn't thin Twice started out singing trash bops lmaoooo. i just wanted to give some points for that bravery to use IGBAS 🤣 definitely didn't expect that here. if you think outside of the box, IGBAS represents their era where they hated singing it but they can't do anything about it, but now they have a lot of liberty and musical freedom 🤔

It's pretty obvious lmao Also, you were the only one who understood my playlist re: Twice evolution well and the other judges aren't onces so :heartpar:

I see...inch resting thinking lol

Top Bottom