Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭63,600
Pronouns
He/Him
I just found this
FgEWR5bUoAEA7no

FgEWSIQVsAEU4U4

I wish I could find in the archive, but I have no idea in which page it is and the person also just said that and disappeared
I wanna say it was in the last 10 pages because it was a lore drop before the site went down. Lol

gam3 bo1

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,500
Pronouns
she/her
not specifically idol related but i remember on the old onehallyu we'd send stuff like this 🏳️‍🌈❤️

related to this ungjae from imfact/hello gloom liked a tweet about this and he also liked one that says "the gays are with you" but he does like a lot of tweets so not sure how relevant the 2nd one is

mimenet

chemical blue ocean Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭259,300
Pronouns
He/Him
related to this ungjae from imfact/hello gloom liked a tweet about this and he also liked one that says "the gays are with you" but he does like a lot of tweets so not sure how relevant the 2nd one is
At this point he's saying it without saying it, him and From20. His comeback is a Rush clone and his last MV was full of drag queens. I'm glad the two of them seem to have figured out a decent business model and do what they please.

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,207,200
Pronouns
She/Her
Getting into heated debates about this is so silly and invasive. Thinking about this as more than a couple dudes filming a cute tiktok is silly because at the end of the day it's just two guys dancing and having fun for 30 seconds. Its not that serious.

Plenty of straight guys post videos like this it's so innocuous, but some kpop fans are just so deep in the fujoshi hole that they get sort of convinced of higher gay boy truths or whatever when really you don't know these people chill out and treat them like real people for a second.

But anyway this is such a cute tiktok and it looks like it was really fun to film. Nothing to get into an online brawl over and ruin this nice little moment for them.
I just thought I'd give an update on this:

It turns out this tiktok was a spoiler for an upcoming schedule they have where Kevin and Jacob will be singing a remake of the song they were dancing to for some American movie i've never heard of.

I hope all the people causing wars over this tiktok on twitter feel like clowns right now :clowned:

mimenet

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭259,300
Pronouns
He/Him
I tried, but the pages are unavailable for me :cautious: always returns to the first page
Manually added /page/# into the URL will let you browse every page, you can't use the in-page browsing anymore since it's just a snapshot and interactivity gets broken.

ten.lve

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,200
Pronouns
she/they
thought i'd share. his reaction was pretty interesting 👀

Last edited:

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,207,200
Pronouns
She/Her
thought i'd share. his reaction was pretty interesting 👀

I’ve noticed most idols who have speculation seem to just laugh off whenever fans ask questions like this or give a comical answer (like with Felix who usually just laughs and named another stray kids member)

I’m honestly shocked Ten looked like he was going to have a heart attack? Personality wise he seemed like they type who also would have just laughed it off.

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,207,200
Pronouns
She/Her
Sorry to always be dragging the boyz into this thread, they’re just who I’m most up to date with :sweat:

This has been the latest Twitter fan drama.
Everyone is assuming what he means is that he wants him to come out of the closet but am I the only one who doesn’t think it’s that deep???

Literally two days ago Kevin was saying he wishes his company gave him more artistic freedom, the only artistic outlet they are allowed is TikTok. He also can’t freely just speak his mind (Though looking at Han Sohee lately I don’t think companies wanting someone to be a little hush hush is a bad thing?🙃)

Maybe he does wish this for Kevin personally? But to fans really think he would point blank blurt it out on a music show? 🤨

mimenet

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭259,300
Pronouns
He/Him
Sorry to always be dragging the boyz into this thread, they’re just who I’m most up to date with :sweat:

Everyone is assuming what he means is that he wants him to come out of the closet but am I the only one who doesn’t think it’s that deep???

Literally two days ago Kevin was saying he wishes his company gave him more artistic freedom, the only artistic outlet they are allowed is TikTok. He also can’t freely just speak his mind (Though looking at Han Sohee lately I don’t think companies wanting someone to be a little hush hush is a bad thing?🙃)

Maybe he does wish this for Kevin personally? But to fans really think he would point blank blurt it out on a music show? 🤨

Hyunjae could mean so many things by this, he's definitely not trying to out him. He could literally just mean that Kevin doesn't like some of the clothes he's put in. They just did that American internet content tour together so maybe just freedom to act how he pleases? Freedom to sleep when he wants?

TBZ have such strict management I personally wish freedom upon all of them lol

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,207,200
Pronouns
She/Her
Hyunjae could mean so many things by this, he's definitely not trying to out him. He could literally just mean that Kevin doesn't like some of the clothes he's put in. They just did that American internet content tour together so maybe just freedom to act how he pleases? Freedom to sleep when he wants?

TBZ have such strict management I personally wish freedom upon all of them lol
Everyone’s out here fighting over Kevin coming out of the closet and meanwhile, I’m here panicking over if this is them dropping dropping a hint that Kevin could be seeking a more “permanent” freedom soon (their contracts expire in december) :wae:

Last edited:

sooat

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭105,150
Pronouns
She/Her
Manually added /page/# into the URL will let you browse every page, you can't use the in-page browsing anymore since it's just a snapshot and interactivity gets broken.
still nothing, I also tried using those dates right on the top of the page and on the number of captures and still didn't work

gam3 bo1

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,500
Pronouns
she/her

i don't have too much of an opinion because like mimenet said, he could mean many things by this but it does remind me when either juyeon or kevin himself said that they're both very open minded and have that in common. outside of The Gay, kevin has honestly, for quite a number of years, given me the vibe of leaving the company when their contract is over in december (so i'm interested to see how that turns out) - especially due to that song credit drama from last year - but if hyunjae is referencing that live on a music show, i wonder if he might try hard to negotiate and get exactly what he wants in their next contract in order to stick with the group? i don't know, not much to go off and not really related to The Gay, but just a thought.

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,207,200
Pronouns
She/Her
i don't have too much of an opinion because like mimenet said, he could mean many things by this but it does remind me when either juyeon or kevin himself said that they're both very open minded and have that in common. outside of The Gay, kevin has honestly, for quite a number of years, given me the vibe of leaving the company when their contract is over in december (so i'm interested to see how that turns out) - especially due to that song credit drama from last year - but if hyunjae is referencing that live on a music show, i wonder if he might try hard to negotiate and get exactly what he wants in their next contract in order to stick with the group? i don't know, not much to go off and not really related to The Gay, but just a thought.
Sorry to go off topic in this thread,

As someone who’s Kevin biased, you are spot on about him giving vibes of leaving the company. He definitely hasn’t seemed happy there for years and I honestly feel like he won’t renew in December? Lots of other Deobi I’m friends with seem to disagree though.

We said he had a big project he’s supposedly been working on for months for this year that will make us think (In his own words) “The Boyz Kevin did that???” So I wonder if that big thing will be him leaving? 🥲

I’ve also noticed on his bubble he’s been saying stuff like “maybe I should be a YouTube MV reaction person” or today it was “Maybe I should become a music journalist” and I know other people might think nothing of it, but I think it’s a bit odd he keeps dropping ideas of him doing other careers lately?

Last edited:

sooat

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭105,150
Pronouns
She/Her
I always talk about actors, but is there any actresses that do you have in mind? the only one I can think of is kim seo-hyung

Yunana

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,400
Pronouns
She/Her
I always talk about actors, but is there any actresses that do you have in mind? the only one I can think of is kim seo-hyung
Lee Jooyoung is pretty likely to me. She seems to be partial to taking on queer roles, her most famous one being the trans character she played in Itaewon Class. Her history is not super deep, but she also played the one-sided romance in the MV for Red Velvet's Wish Tree, and was part of a lesbian romance in the last movie she was in, Green Night.

mimenet

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭259,300
Pronouns
He/Him
still nothing, I also tried using those dates right on the top of the page and on the number of captures and still didn't work
To be clear, you're doing it like this right?

1. Click either of the links in the OP
2. Highlight one of the dates
3. Click one of the timestamps
4. Add /page/# to the end of the URL in your URL bar
5. If it's giving you an error, go back to the first page of the time stamp, and click to go to page 2 like you would have on OH
6. This reroutes the archive to whenever that page was last saved. You can then manually changed the /2/ in the URL to whatever page number you want.

ie if I wanted to go to page 100 of the OH lesbian thread, the URL I'd want is: https://web.archive.org/web/2023111...o-do-you-think-is-a-lesbian-in-kpop/page/100/

Then I can read everyone arguing about who the gayest snsd girl is in 2014. These are Real historic moments.

sooat

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭105,150
Pronouns
She/Her
To be clear, you're doing it like this right?

1. Click either of the links in the OP
2. Highlight one of the dates
3. Click one of the timestamps
4. Add /page/# to the end of the URL in your URL bar
5. If it's giving you an error, go back to the first page of the time stamp, and click to go to page 2 like you would have on OH
6. This reroutes the archive to whenever that page was last saved. You can then manually changed the /2/ in the URL to whatever page number you want.

ie if I wanted to go to page 100 of the OH lesbian thread, the URL I'd want is: https://web.archive.org/web/2023111...o-do-you-think-is-a-lesbian-in-kpop/page/100/

Then I can read everyone arguing about who the gayest snsd girl is in 2014. These are Real historic moments.
that's what I was doing :peepoblanket: I'm going to try again, thanks

the snsd girls seem very straight to me, the only that pings are yuri and taeyeon
Lee Jooyoung is pretty likely to me. She seems to be partial to taking on queer roles, her most famous one being the trans character she played in Itaewon Class. Her history is not super deep, but she also played the one-sided romance in the MV for Red Velvet's Wish Tree, and was part of a lesbian romance in the last movie she was in, Green Night.
oh yes, I forgot about her
or she is very supportive

Last edited:
Top Bottom