• Total voters

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,024,150
Pronouns
He/Him
Been a while since i played :somicry: Been working a lot lately.

Hopefully the gems i have are enough to get Klee next week.

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,507,809

worst weapon banner imo. I already have the catalyst & Skyward is bad on anyone who isn't Beidou/Eula. :peepoblanket:
I'm almost at soft pity on the banner, so I guess I'll save my gems for Kazuha's weapon or a Jade cutter rerun :bakacat:
I really wanted more Fischl con but I guess it just wasn't meant to be this time :tears:

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭998,250
worst weapon banner imo. I already have the catalyst & Skyward is bad on anyone who isn't Beidou/Eula. :peepoblanket:
I'm almost at soft pity on the banner, so I guess I'll save my gems for Kazuha's weapon or a Jade cutter rerun :bakacat:
I really wanted more Fischl con but I guess it just wasn't meant to be this time :tears:
Weapon banners in general are always a scam, even for whales considering so many of them spend thousands and don't get what they want, but this one in particular is just a huge avoid unless someone is desperate for that new Fischl bow.

I'm also almost at soft pity so I'm skipping the char banner even though I wanted to get Fischl to C6. Still undecided on Kazuha's banner so I'll wait until I try him out in the trial, though the possibility of the Electro Archon or Ayaka coming really soon is making me wanna save my primos.

Yet another banner without Ningguang. The last time she was on a banner was during Keqing's run since they knew that banner wasn't going to do well.

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭998,250
Where the hell am I gonna get 650K mora now
You'll get 90k Mora from the Weekly Bounties and another 60k from the Weekly Requests (though I'd recommend waiting until after the update on Wednesday so that it can count for the BP)

The rest can come from commissions and some leyline farming

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,507,809
Electro buff incoming! I main electro so I can't wait for my Keqing to get even better.
She's probably my highest invested character atm so I'm excited! She's got the best artifacts, I levelled ha to 90, +8 talents as well as having my only 5-star sword equipped.
I'm crowning her normal attacks this week!
You'll get 90k Mora from the Weekly Bounties and another 60k from the Weekly Requests (though I'd recommend waiting until after the update on Wednesday so that it can count for the BP)

The rest can come from commissions and some leyline farming
welp, I already finished all the bounties/requests this week. I have ab 300K mora now. Leylines and battlepass speedrun it is then!
Weapon banners in general are always a scam, even for whales considering so many of them spend thousands and don't get what they want, but this one in particular is just a huge avoid unless someone is desperate for that new Fischl bow.

I'm also almost at soft pity so I'm skipping the char banner even though I wanted to get Fischl to C6. Still undecided on Kazuha's banner so I'll wait until I try him out in the trial, though the possibility of the Electro Archon or Ayaka coming really soon is making me wanna save my primos.

Yet another banner without Ningguang. The last time she was on a banner was during Keqing's run since they knew that banner wasn't going to do well.
Yep, I only wish on the weapon banner if I've got wishes to spare when I'm not after the event character to build up pity for my next weapon & never go past pity on that banner unless I like both weapons on the banner. I really want a re-run on Jade cutter on the Kazuha weapon banner; though that seems extremely unlikely bc the other featured weapon is a sword. Hopefully, it'll be Skyward Harp instead. I want a good bow for my Childe. He's currently using the BattlePass weapon.
The Staff of Homa is telling me to save my pity for that weapon too though. When it comes to pulling for weapons'm indecisive AF rn

More than half of my three 5-star weapons are catalysts :tears:

Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭998,250

Paimon really decided to drop Yoimiya's details out of nowhere!! My jaw dropped for a good 5 minutes when I saw the tweets pop up on my timeline!​

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭998,250
Even more character details! Today's a good day!!

Paimon really said "screw the leakers, I'll do it myself"

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭998,250
Yoimiya and Ayaka being back-to-back 5* units is going to be such a pain in the ass though. I'll easily get Yoimiya within 10-20 wishes since I'm nearly on guaranteed soft pity, but with my luck, I'll probably lose the 50-50 when pulling for Ayaka. And then chances are, Electro archon will be just a few banners after Ayaka. Ugh the pain of being a Welkin/BP-only spender.

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,507,809
Even more character details! Today's a good day!!

Paimon really said "screw the leakers, I'll do it myself"

SKJDJKSK
They legit beat the leakers this time!
I might go for Ayaka next bc Scaramouche looks like he'll be a while. Sayu looks fun too.
It's just that I'll need more swords for all my 1-handed sword users after this I'll save for Xiao/Albedo re-run or Tohma's eventual release :heartpar:
New Hydro or Electro waifu's when...
I've decided to become an electro collector. Scaramouche, Raiden & Yae are all on my must pull list. How will I ever get around to affording them all, plus Baizhu I'll never know
Those symbols behind the characters look interesting. Is that a kitsune symbol on the right :poggers:
Anticipating Yae!
Not interested in Yoimiya bc I have Amber & Hu Tao & don't want another female pyro character

Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭998,250
SKJDJKSK
They legit beat the leakers this time!
I might go for Ayaka next bc Scaramouche looks like he'll be a while. Sayu looks fun too.
It's just that I'll need more swords for all my 1-handed sword users after this I'll save for Xiao/Albedo re-run or Tohma's eventual release :heartpar:
New Hydro or Electro waifu's when...
I've decided to become an electro collector. Scaramouche, Raiden & Yae are all on my must pull list. How will I ever get around to affording them all, plus Baizhu I'll never know
Those symbols behind the characters look interesting. Is that a kitsune symbol on the right :poggers:
Anticipating Yae!
Not interested in Yoimiya bc I have Amber & Hu Tao & don't want another female pyro character
I can't believe there are people who were actually saying that Genshin is dying lol. Mihoyo knows what they're doing and the game is gonna be sustainable for a long time with all the upcoming content.

I might skip Yoimiya as well unless she's on Ganyu's level of DPS. I already have a really strong Pyro carry in form of Xiangling and she doesn't even have perfect artifacts or a good weapon yet. Plus Yanfei is pretty decent as well if I ever need another one.

Ayaka is definitely a must-pull for me though. Been waiting for her banner ever since I found out about Genshin.

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,507,809
I'm at 400K out of 700K now, crowned Keqing is in my sights! :poggers:
Resin is taking too long to refresh :tears:
I can't believe there are people who were actually saying that Genshin is dying lol. Mihoyo knows what they're doing and the game is gonna be sustainable for a long time with all the upcoming content.

I might skip Yoimiya as well unless she's on Ganyu's level of DPS. I already have a really strong Pyro carry in form of Xiangling and she doesn't even have perfect artifacts or a good weapon yet. Plus Yanfei is pretty decent as well if I ever need another one.

Ayaka is definitely a must-pull for me though. Been waiting for her banner ever since I found out about Genshin.
yep, I'm not so much a fan of her design. At least on the poster. Maybe she'll look better in-game compared to the poster though ~
I've been wanting to build xiangling so I can take advantage of her burst snapshotting the bennet/diona buffs.
I want Ayaka bc aside from Chong I don't have any built cryo dps, as qiqi has been dodging all my wishes despite her being my most wanted standard character (aside from Keq cons ofc) so Ayaka would be great!

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭998,250
I want Ayaka bc aside from Chong I don't have any built cryo dps, as qiqi has been dodging all my wishes despite her being my most wanted standard character (aside from Keq cons ofc) so Ayaka would be great!
I'm not even exaggerating when I say that you're the only person I've seen who actually wants Keqing cons and/or Qiqi. Especially the former considering her constellations are widely believed to be some of the worst in the game even when compared to 4* units.

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,507,809
I'm not even exaggerating when I say that you're the only person I've seen who actually wants Keqing cons and/or Qiqi. Especially the former considering her constellations are widely believed to be some of the worst in the game even when compared to 4* units.
I want to C6 her so I can pair her with a C6 Beidou for electro res shred with Keq's electro dmg bonus. Now that would be a top-tier combo. add in Bennet or a C1 Mona & It'd be perfect.

Keqing doesn't get enough love. I'd really love it if she could get some better constellations though.

I've got her at C1 rn and she does a decent amount of damage even w/o reactions. ab 5 - 12K physical DPS & ab 7K electro DPS w/ no reactions. With even more investment & better electro pieces she'd likely be an even better main DPS :heartpar:

I just want qiqi so I can say I've got all the standards & wanna get her before genshin eventually removes them from standard. Plus, I can never have too many healers in my Zhongli-less account :bakacat:

Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭998,250
I want to C6 her so I can pair her with a C6 Beidou for electro res shred with Keq's electro dmg bonus. Now that would be a top-tier combo. add in Bennet or a C1 Mona & It'd be perfect.

Keqing doesn't get enough love. I'd really love it if she could get some better constellations though.

I've got her at C1 rn and she does a decent amount of damage even w/o reactions. ab 5 - 12K physical DPS & ab 7K electro DPS w/ no reactions. With even more investment & better electro pieces she'd likely be an even better main DPS :heartpar:

I just want qiqi so I can say I've got all the standards & wanna get her before genshin eventually removes them from standard. Plus, I can never have too many healers in my Zhongli-less account :bakacat:
Haha fair enough. At the end of the day, it comes down to who you enjoy playing rather than anything else. Especially considering almost all content can be completed using the free characters that Mihoyo gives to players.

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭998,250
E3R8PmlWQAE534p

Too many characters, not enough primogems :somicry:

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,507,809
Raiden needs to hurry up. I want ha plus the Narukami sword for electro Keqing.
Other than Ayaka, the only 5-star characters that I wanna roll on rn will mostly be the electro ones. Zero electro characters since release. Time to catch up Mihoyo. Anticipating the pyro/cryo drought!
I might have to skip Xiao if Raiden is coming up soon. Albedo rerun will likely be the only rerun I roll for now.
:tears:

Top Bottom