The Genshin Impact Thread

Which server(s) do you play on?

• Total voters

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,062,032
wow, mihoyo rlly said fine, I'll do it myself. Sayu is adorable, I must have her...

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,950
Wow a lot to process but this is so exciting :whaaat:

I'm probably going to skip Yoimiya since I don't need any more Pyro... Sayu is a 4* so I'll just hope for the best and she'll pop up for me whenever. I'm still conflicted about whether to try for Ayaka or not but we'll see when the time comes. So far from the Inazuma leaks and recent posts, I really like the look of Sara, here's hoping she might be a 4* and appear on Raiden's banner. :wherearethelies:

Gimme Tohma. :weep:

and there's also this furry

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,062,032
Nyaa

Gorou is cute, but I don't really want him, lol. A lil too furry for my taste. Of the Inazuma chars, Ayaka and Scara are must pulls for me, while I also really want Yae. Baal is a maybe. I'm curious as to Ayato will like tho, and if he'll be playable, bc if so...pretty boys with long white hair (or just white hair in general) are my weakness

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,507,509
Sara, Tohma & Gorou :heartublob:
Praying that they're 4-stars. So much electro! I wanna collect them all. Anticipating the eventual timeline when electro becomes meta and all the people who were shitting on it as a trash element start coming electro mains.
Beidou/Keqing superiority ~ :heartpar:

I'll probably skip Yoimiya too. I'm still struggling to farm for three pyro characters as it is. Amber, I'll get you to lvl 90 eventually :tears:
I think I'll be waiting until the last minute to roll on Ayaka (if she's the second banner in 1.7), just so I can see who'll be featured in the next banner

Sara & Tohma look great. Hoping the rumours ab him being a 4-star is true :shablob:
Now I really want them to add some of the less popular event characters to the standard banner. Wondering if Gorou will be the rumoured 5-star that'll be added to the standard banner
]

For your Keqing? @Polaris_Tae

ooh, it looks great! I want it! I'm still holding out hope for Mihoyo to drop the heartseeker already AKA the sword in her splash art & up its rarity to a 5-star
This one looks great too! I think I'll wait for Narukami Sword leaks too. bc that sword is stunning. This swords effects look great though. The crit damage sub-stat too! I guess I'll be pulling for that weapon!

Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭998,250
Looks like the leaks have quieted down, at least for now. Today was one hell of an eventful day. 1.6 isn't even out yet and I'm already counting down to it's completion :TzuyuKek:

I'm kidding though. I'm actually looking forward to some of the events as well as all the primos for my Inazuma funding.

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,507,509
So I played myself lol. Lots of leaks dropping.

t-theatre mechanicus coming back?! :poggers:
My Jean will have her time to shine once again! :bakacat:
wow, there are so many leaks skjdksk :lurk1:
I don't wanna know anything ab the storyline or maps bc they're too spoilery & it ruins the fun. Give me all the character, weapon and non-story event leaks though :pepesanta::pepesanta::pepesanta:
I've been avoiding the archon quest leaks like the plague :bakacat:

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,950
Day 1 of my Artifact farming adventures...

Decided to build my Xingqiu first since he's my favourite character and I have him to C6. He isn't particularly that strong but I was wondering why he wasn't doing his usual numbers with his elementals (7k+) when I was co-oping for the Noblesse domain, and it turns out he was wielding a dull blade...

I'm the biggest clown. :clowned:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,507,509
A full day of ley-lines and we finally got there! Normal attacks are crowned!
Now for the other two skills. I'll hopefully have them done by around the time Kazuha drops
:heartpar:

aedp8hW.jpg

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭165,833
oooh a thread for genshin! :poggers:

i just started playing again after dropping the game for a while. there are so many new things and characters so I'm kinda overwhelmed rn but it's fun to be back :RunPar:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,950
A full day of ley-lines and we finally got there! Normal attacks are crowned!
Now for the other two skills. I'll hopefully have them done by around the time Kazuha drops
:heartpar:

aedp8hW.jpg
aaa we love to see it!! :peepopbirthday:

i just started playing again after dropping the game for a while. there are so many new things and characters so I'm kinda overwhelmed rn but it's fun to be back :RunPar:
omg sooz, welcome to the thread! :poggers:
Yeah, I can imagine it to be a little overwhelming after taking a break from the game but I'm glad that you picked it back up again!!

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,062,032
Day 1 of my Artifact farming adventures...

Decided to build my Xingqiu first since he's my favourite character and I have him to C6. He isn't particularly that strong but I was wondering why he wasn't doing his usual numbers with his elementals (7k+) when I was co-oping for the Noblesse domain, and it turns out he was wielding a dull blade...

I'm the biggest clown. :clowned:
c6 Xinqiu....:sejeongcry: how to be u

:poggers: drop the UID...if u want to that is, no pressure :heartublob:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,507,509
1.6 drops tomorrow. I can't wait to get the first glance of Kazuha in-game with those story quests! The boat games too. They'll be fun!
I carried a whole bunch of people as Keqing in the electro domain :poggers:
Whoever said you can't use electro in that domain was a liar only the slimes are immune sjdksksj :fab:

Top Bottom