• Total voters

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,507,709
ok, finally cleared floor 12 :poggers:
It took me three hours of constant retries but it's done skdjjskdk
Now to work on 36-starring it. I've got 26 stars this round and idk if I'll be able to get any more stars w/o a built cryo DPS.

I'm 75% sure I'll be going for the Ganyu re-run next. Budget Morgana with Kazoo here we come!
I really hate how Genshin doesn't have a test-run room for their 5-star characters. That Misty Dungeon trial from patch 1.5 should've been permanent, but with rotating characters. It helped me to realise just how good Albedo was. I need to know how Ganyu plays before committing to skipping 1 & 1/2 patches for her :(
The 25% is just in case we get an Albedo re-run in 2.1. I farmed over 1200 Cecelia's for him. I have to get him once he comes back

:heartublob:

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭998,250
ok, finally cleared floor 12 :poggers:
It took me three hours of constant retries but it's done skdjjskdk
Now to work on 36-starring it. I've got 26 stars this round and idk if I'll be able to get any more stars w/o a built cryo DPS.

I'm 75% sure I'll be going for the Ganyu re-run next. Budget Morgana with Kazoo here we come!
I really hate how Genshin doesn't have a test-run room for their 5-star characters. That Misty Dungeon trial from patch 1.5 should've been permanent, but with rotating characters. It helped me to realise just how good Albedo was. I need to know how Ganyu plays before committing to skipping 1 & 1/2 patches for her :(
The 25% is just in case we get an Albedo re-run in 2.1. I farmed over 1200 Cecelia's for him. I have to get him once he comes back

Congrats on clearing floor 12! I know just how exciting it is to finally do it since I only just cleared it for the first time a few months ago.

Yeah I really wish they had permanent trials for the limited characters. Would even help newer players to test them out and decide if they want to save for potential re-runs.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't bummed out about not getting Albedo during his initial run. The timing of his banner was unfortunate because it came right after Zhongli whom I had to pull for and spent nearly 160 wishes to get since I lost the 50-50 and got Keqing on it. Then Ganyu's banner was immediately after Albedo's so I wasn't gonna go all out on his banner even though I did splash 40-ish wishes trying to see if I could get him early.

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,507,709
Congrats on clearing floor 12! I know just how exciting it is to finally do it since I only just cleared it for the first time a few months ago.

Yeah I really wish they had permanent trials for the limited characters. Would even help newer players to test them out and decide if they want to save for potential re-runs.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't bummed out about not getting Albedo during his initial run. The timing of his banner was unfortunate because it came right after Zhongli whom I had to pull for and spent nearly 160 wishes to get since I lost the 50-50 and got Keqing on it. Then Ganyu's banner was immediately after Albedo's so I wasn't gonna go all out on his banner even though I did splash 40-ish wishes trying to see if I could get him early.
thx. I found a new favourite team in the process in my attempt to clear it!! I had Hu Tao benched for the longest time and put her on my abyss team this morning bc I wanted to test out Kazuha with an overload team. I somehow ended up 2-starring floor 12-1 in the process skdjjsk
I'm thinking of building a cryo Keqing with Chongers for my 2nd team, but that means farming the cyro domain and I have the worst artifact luck there...
Got another nice looking wanderer's headpiece too! Crit dmg w/ CR, EM & ER substats. Let's hope it rolls well. I feel like all of my artifact luck has gone into Wanderer's and Gladiators pieces. I'm one away from having a god-tier wanderer's 4-set. All I need is the flower. is this a sign to roll for Ganyu perhaps... :unsure:

I just missed out on the Ganyu banner by like... a week I think. I joined around the 1st or 2nd week of Xiao's run so I never got to test her out. I got Jean instead of Xiao RIP. Like... you can see people play the characters on YouTube, but it's different from testing them and their mechanics out for yourself. I'm 100% rolling on Albedo for his re-run, which is probably the main reason that I'm not super willing to spend any more primos on the event banner until we hear more news ab 2.1.

I just want rotating trials of past characters to help me decide on who to save for...

:pandafrozen::pandafrozen::pandafrozen:

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭998,250
Got another nice looking wanderer's headpiece too! Crit dmg w/ CR, EM & ER substats. Let's hope it rolls well. I feel like all of my artifact luck has gone into Wanderer's and Gladiators pieces. I'm one away from having a god-tier wanderer's 4-set. All I need is the flower. is this a sign to roll for Ganyu perhaps... :unsure:

I just missed out on the Ganyu banner by like... a week I think. I joined around the 1st or 2nd week of Xiao's run so I never got to test her out. I got Jean instead of Xiao RIP. Like... you can see people play the characters on YouTube, but it's different from testing them and their mechanics out for yourself. I'm 100% rolling on Albedo for his re-run, which is probably the main reason that I'm not super willing to spend any more primos on the event banner until we hear more news ab 2.1.
Wish I had your luck with Wanderer's pieces. Ganyu is my main DPS and her artifacts are quite mediocre. She deals a lot of damage, especially in a reverse melt comp with Bennett and Xiangling, but I feel like this is just the surface of what she can do considering I don't even have her BiS weapon (I use the Blackcliff bow on her) nor are my artifact subsets considered above average.

I really hope we get news about the 2.1 banners soon. If there's an Albedo re-run, I might end up skipping Yoimiya's banner.
teapot u should try this ! :ShockedPar:

I don't have enough time or patience to even try to attempt this lol

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭998,250
Beidou is such a fun character to use. Been playing her a lot over the last few days as I wait for Inazuma and she does a lot of damage even at lvl 70/80 with 6-6-6 talents. Trying to find the courage to go back in the Electro domain to get some good TF pieces though because I'm using her with 2 glad + 2 noblesse at the moment

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,507,709
TIL that Lumine has higher multipliers on her basic attacks than Aether. Welp, I guess I picked the wrong twin...
Wish I had your luck with Wanderer's pieces. Ganyu is my main DPS and her artifacts are quite mediocre. She deals a lot of damage, especially in a reverse melt comp with Bennett and Xiangling, but I feel like this is just the surface of what she can do considering I don't even have her BiS weapon (I use the Blackcliff bow on her) nor are my artifact subsets considered above average.

I really hope we get news about the 2.1 banners soon. If there's an Albedo re-run, I might end up skipping Yoimiya's banner.

I don't have enough time or patience to even try to attempt this lol
Well, the new artifact re-rolling system will be out next week! Hopefully, you can get at least a few salvageable pieces.
My Wanderer's luck is really convincing me that I should roll for Ganyu (if primogems suffice ofc). If I had Ganyu she'd be 100% stuck on a Morgana perma-freeze comp.
The only non-Wanderers artifacts I tend to have good luck with is the hydro pieces, but I barely get any of those bc the domain likes to hand out cryo pieces like it's Christmas...

My Childe still doesn't have a full decent 4-piece set yet despite the fact that I've had him since April/May. I've got an ER sands on him bc the atk timepieces refuse to drop adksdjksk
Beidou is such a fun character to use. Been playing her a lot over the last few days as I wait for Inazuma and she does a lot of damage even at lvl 70/80 with 6-6-6 talents. Trying to find the courage to go back in the Electro domain to get some good TF pieces though because I'm using her with 2 glad + 2 noblesse at the moment
She really is super fun to play. I've got her talents at 7-11-8 rn and she hits like a tank! I've actually been trying to hit all the full counters with her instead of just doing the basic tidecallers, and it's honestly the best. I don't even need a shielder when I have Beidou ~
I need to farm the electro cube and finally get her to max ascension though.

The TF domain really is a pain to farm. I don't think I've gotten a good piece from that domain in over two weeks. I'm basically going into that domain rn looking for artifact fodder, bc that's basically all I'll get from there rn. Fischl, Electro MC, plus future Sara & Baal will have to stay on the backbench until I can farm decent sets for them. I only have two decent electro sets rn. One Thundersoother for Keq, plus a 2-piece Gladiator, 2-piece Thundering Fury for Beidou
teapot u should try this ! :ShockedPar:

skdjksdfjdk
I wanna do this but with Bennett's skill charge attacks

Last edited:

LION

🥁 Graphics
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭268,467
Pronouns
He/Him
I got back to my asia account..what the hell??? I have so many primos there!!! I dont want to juggle two accounts ADVICE ME THE STRUGGLE IS REAL :peepoblanket::peepoblanket::peepoblanket:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,507,709
Spiral Abyss reset today :poggers:
Floor 9 gave me a top tier Gladiator artifact! A flower with CR, CD, ER & EM!!!
Let's just hope it rolls well. Crit Rate pls. I'll be trying my luck at that crit dmg sword instead of going for ayaka next week and my Keqing needs more crit rate. She's barely above 50% as it is right now
:sanapray:
Update: It rolled twice in crit rate & once in everything else.
I mean... it's decent I guess, but I wanted three rolls into crit rate
:sejeongcry:

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,507,709

Genshin making us required to use electro characters to collect local specialties. My team is all set! :pandasantacookie:

Meanwhile, if the bosses are nice to me this week I'll be able to give Keqing her third crown on Monday. I just got the last of her talent books today. Just in time for Inazuma!!

:peepopbirthday:

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,507,709
Finally got Kazuha's sword up to 70 today. Now I can finally start running him on an EM build instead of the ER sword w/ crit build he was running before
:peepopbirthday:

So I have like... 700 pieces of fish now, plus 1000 pieces of salt. Enough to hopefully make 100 copies of Kazuha's specialty dish, as well as max out the cooking levels on all the new specialty dishes. Also, why is it that both my favourite characters have a two-ingredient fish dish as their specialty dish? skdfjjksk
Is this a pattern?
:wherearethelies:

Last edited:

LION

🥁 Graphics
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭268,467
Pronouns
He/Him
what are goood weapon for akaya ? so far i have prototype rancor and some crafting sword :RichPar:
Are you planning on pulling her ? You should farm for her ascending as well (level up Materials)

as for sword many say Blackcliff Longsword you can buy it from paimons bargin using starglitters if you have some.
For me prototype rancor is pretty good if you wanna make her ur main dps and if you can forge a second one it will boost it.

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,507,709
two days until 2.0 :poggers:

I keep having to remind my completionist self to not do all the bounties on Monday and to save them for then the Battlepass refreshes :sejeongcry:

Wherever will I get the 750K I need for Keqing's final talent level up though... :peepoblanket:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,507,709
The new floor 9 ley-line disorder.
A Plasma Field will be generated at the edge of the challenge area once the challenge begins. While within the field, characters will be hit by a lightning strike once every 5s and take Electro DMG. The area covered by the field will gradually expand as the challenge proceeds.
I remember this from that one event a few patches ago and I hate it...
My electro team is going to hate this round.
I just know I'm gonna hate it when they start adding electro bosses to the abyss. My Keqing will definitely suffer.
:peepoblanket: :peepoblanket: :peepoblanket:

Pandaa

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭663,572
Are you planning on pulling her ? You should farm for her ascending as well (level up Materials)

as for sword many say Blackcliff Longsword you can buy it from paimons bargin using starglitters if you have some.
For me prototype rancor is pretty good if you wanna make her ur main dps and if you can forge a second one it will boost it.

i will try till 50/50, but need to save wons for shogun oppa too :ShockedPar:

Top Bottom