The Genshin Impact Thread

Which server(s) do you play on?

• Total voters

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
Just a reminder to not do your reputation quests/bounties immediately after the weekly reset. Wait until the update to get a head start for Inazuma reputation. Will also help for progressing with the BP.

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭674,059
5 condensed resins spet in Noblesse domain only for all my pieces to be DEF scaling Bloodstained pieces.
I wanted DEF Noblesse pieces for my future Albedo. At least I got a DEF circlet for him, but iirc crit rate is better for the circlet.
Let's hope the artifact reroll system blesses me with good Noblesse pieces. I've been saving all my 5-stars for re-rolling
:sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭674,059
The new 2.0 abyss enemies. So many electro enemies. Fearing that electro Lawachurl
I'm scared. My triple crowned Keqing is gonna be suffering.
I still have no cryo DPS character sjdjsdjsj
Waiting for a Ganyu re-run before pulling for a cryo waifu.
I guess I'm gonna start building a Chongyun Enhanced Blizzard Strayer Keqing...

:tears::tears::tears:

LION

🥁 Graphics
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭268,467
Pronouns
He/Him
The new 2.0 abyss enemies. So many electro enemies. Fearing that electro Lawachurl
I'm scared. My triple crowned Keqing is gonna be suffering.
I still have no cryo DPS character sjdjsdjsj
Waiting for a Ganyu re-run before pulling for a cryo waifu.
I guess I'm gonna start building a Chongyun Enhanced Blizzard Strayer Keqing...

Gonna start building up Chongyun as well..:feelsblankie: I have rosmaritata but Her materials are a pain to farm Chongie is a lot less stressful for me

LION

🥁 Graphics
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭268,467
Pronouns
He/Him
I accidentally fed an artifact my best Gladiator helmet it has crit damage 40% :brbdying:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭674,059
Gonna start building up Chongyun as well..:feelsblankie: I have rosmaritata but Her materials are a pain to farm Chongie is a lot less stressful for me
I think my Chongers is decent right now, I'm gonna be farming the cryo domain for Keqing all this week though. I need some way to combat all those electro bosses and cryo Keqing paired with Chongyun looks like the way to go. My main issue with Chongyun is that he uses Diligence talent books and both Kazuha & Hu Tao take those mats so I can't work on him until I finish with building Kazuha & Hu Tao...
:tears: :tears: :tears:

The Mondstadt talent domain can be a pain. I usually co-op for that domain skdjsk
Those never-ending icicles
:peepoblanket::peepoblanket::peepoblanket:

LION

🥁 Graphics
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭268,467
Pronouns
He/Him
I think my Chongers is decent right now, I'm gonna be farming the cryo domain for Keqing all this week though. I need some way to combat all those electro bosses and cryo Keqing paired with Chongyun looks like the way to go. My main issue with Chongyun is that he uses Diligence talent books and both Kazuha & Hu Tao take those mats so I can't work on him until I finish with building Kazuha & Hu Tao...
:tears: :tears: :tears:

The Mondstadt talent domain can be a pain. I usually co-op for that domain skdjsk
Those never-ending icicles
:peepoblanket::peepoblanket::peepoblanket:
Same problem but with the resistance talent book I recently pulled bennet (yay!!) and both him and razor needs them :peepoblanket:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭674,059
Same problem but with the resistance talent book I recently pulled bennet (yay!!) and both him and razor needs them :peepoblanket:
Congrats, I bought him from the Shop about 2 months ago and somehow got him to C5 today despite only getting him on the Kazuha banner two times. I was Bennettless for almost six months and suddenly the only character I get these days is Bennett. I want Kaeya dupes instead! His C4 is my most wanted constellation.

I try to focus on only levelling one or two characters at a time just so I can manage my resources properly.
For instance, at the moment I'm only focusing on levelling Keqing & Kazuha. I've been working on maxing Keqing out since the middle of May and I'm almost done! All I need for her now is 750K mora to give her the final crown on her burst and she'll be done. As for Kazuha, I have the resources to get him to 9-9-9, bc I pre-farmed to the max for two whole months before he dropped, but I'll likely wait a bit before doing so.

I'll be working on maxing Kaeya & Diona next as I likely won't be wishing for any of the characters in this patch & need some cryo DPS chars to combat the new electro enemies.

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭674,059
Praying for a pick your own 5-star banner for 2.1
I'll be hoarding all my primos after the 2.1 patch for whichever one of these 4 specific characters drops first: Albedo, Baal, Scaramouche & Baizhu. Albedo pls come home soon...
does akayaa sensi release today ?
She'll be out tomorrow after the game updates :poggers:
Though we should be getting another gameplay trailer for her soon :peepopbirthday:

Pandaa

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭639,522
Praying for a pick your own 5-star banner for 2.1
I'll be hoarding all my primos after the 2.1 patch for whichever one of these 4 specific characters drops first: Albedo, Baal, Scaramouche & Baizhu. Albedo pls come home soon...

She'll be out tomorrow after the game updates :poggers:
Though we should be getting another gameplay trailer for her soon :peepopbirthday:

ohh i thought it might b today since kazuka banner end in a few hours :(

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭674,059
I got a 4-piece blizzard set for Keqing finally :peepopbirthday:

I won't be able to max it out until later this week though bc I'm gonna be re-rolling all my trash artifacts into wanderers pieces tomorrow

Cryo Keqing is super fun, but for some reason, I'm finding it hard to proc the 4-piece full effect with her. Her basic attacks just haven't been working yet.

Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
12 hours to go until we get the big update!! It's gonna be at 5 AM in my timezone and while I want to sleep early to wake up early and start playing immediately, I'm also wondering if I'll even be able to fall asleep given how excited I am!

LION

🥁 Graphics
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭268,467
Pronouns
He/Him
12 hours to go until we get the big update!! It's gonna be at 5 AM in my timezone and while I want to sleep early to wake up early and start playing immediately, I'm also wondering if I'll even be able to fall asleep given how excited I am!
The way I dont have to worry about the time since I only sleep for a couple of hours everyday :brbdying:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭674,059
I got a hydro crit circlet! Finally!!! it's been four months and it finally came home!!! My Childe will be happy :palove:

It'll be midday by the time the update is finished for me. I can't wait! Thankfully I don't have any classes during update day so I'll be able to log on again as soon as the update finishes
:pandasantacookie::pandasantacookie::pandasantacookie:

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
It'll be midday by the time the update is finished for me. I can't wait! Thankfully I don't have any classes during update day so I'll be able to log on again as soon as the update finishes
:pandasantacookie::pandasantacookie::pandasantacookie:
I have a class a few hours after the update drops but I guess it's a blessing in disguise since that's the only way I'm actually going to take a break from playing lol

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭674,059
sjdsjjdjjsj
just got kicked from the server. Anticipating the cross-save function. Though I'm not sure If I'll be using it right away.
I survived for four extra minutes today after going to fight Maguu Kenki the literal minute it was supposed to go offline
:teehee::teehee::teehee:
I have a class a few hours after the update drops but I guess it's a blessing in disguise since that's the only way I'm actually going to take a break from playing lol
I have the day off and a years subscription to disney+
Time to actually commit to watching all those movies I've been meaning to rewatch. Though tbh, I'll probably be watching Envi's on twitch all day until Genshin gets updated sjjsdkjsk
:munchlax::munchlax::munchlax:

Last edited:
Top Bottom