• Total voters

LION

🥁 Graphics
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭268,467
Pronouns
He/Him
What i do without playing genshin rn :sejeongcry: it was my only escape…time to watch ASMR vids:Headingout:

Pandaa

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭651,122
summoning circle hope this work

71d421985ae59a24d44ca81313884034.jpg

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
Ayaka's gameplay is so smooth in the test run! :poggers:

Can't wait to level her up and finally use her properly in the overworld & abyss

Kłapouchy

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,759
skdskdsk
Got a skyward Spine & Gravestone in 10 pulls of each other
The game told me that I'm guaranteed to get that sword
:ShockedPar:

Also, time to build Chongers with that Gravestone.
Thinking... Would Skyward work on Hu Tao, or should I put it on Xiangling instead 🤔

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
She's here, and she's beautiful! A year of waiting and it has finally paid off!
vHjfWDU.jpg

Also, I decided to roll on the weapon banner (yeah, I finally gave in) because I wanted copies of Stringless but I also ended up getting in just under 50 wishes! Not gonna say the banner is worth wishing for, but it's good to know I got a really great weapon to show for it.

v315zIP.jpg

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,759
Electro MC is awesome! I love their new kit! So far my electro-charged team hasn't encountered any major issues with enemy immunities. Not looking forward to the electro abyss mages though skdjsjk
She's here, and she's beautiful! A year of waiting and it has finally paid off!
vHjfWDU.jpg

Also, I decided to roll on the weapon banner (yeah, I finally gave in) because I wanted copies of Stringless but I also ended up getting in just under 50 wishes! Not gonna say the banner is worth wishing for, but it's good to know I got a really great weapon to show for it.

v315zIP.jpg
Congrats! I'm gonna build up a few of my lost pulls before going for the sword. Thankfully, I've got the weapon guaranteed. I seem to be decently lucky on the weapon banner, so hopefully, I don't have to go all the way to soft pity. Keqing will be getting a new sword soon!

Pandaa

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭651,122
no akaya :sweat: but i got c4 ninguana and and kaching

should i do ninguana main damage with dodoco tail ?

oh i also got C1 yanfei, i might use instead since she fits better with my current characters and electro traveller !

Last edited:

Pandaa

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭651,122
ummm does anyone else have a creepy hand icon following them around on the minimap after update ? :sweat:

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,759
ummm does anyone else have a creepy hand icon following them around on the minimap after update ? :sweat:

That sounds like a passive talent. iirc Yan Fei & Qiqi show local specialties for Liyue, while Klee does the same with Monndstadt specialties, so if any of those characters are in your party that's probably be the reason that there are weird hand icons on the map

Pandaa

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭651,122
That sounds like a passive talent. iirc Yan Fei & Qiqi show local specialties for Liyue, while Klee does the same with Monndstadt specialties, so if any of those characters are in your party that's probably be the reason that there are weird hand icons on the map

ohh its yanfei passive lol

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
why do the Nobushi drop so few materials (esp compared to Treasure Hoarders/Hilichurls)? :angry:

Levelling up Ayaka/Mitsplitter Reforged is going to take a lot longer than I anticipated :tears:

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,759
R5 Stringless came home! I'll be sticking it on my Fischl until further notice. Venti come home

These one-time completion domains are really painful. I haven't been able to find & unlock a single one of them

:Headingout:
why do the Nobushi drop so few materials (esp compared to Treasure Hoarders/Hilichurls)? :angry:

Levelling up Ayaka/Mitsplitter Reforged is going to take a lot longer than I anticipated :tears:
I've been getting a decent amount of mats from just passively farming them. I think that when you're actively farming for a character, it feels like less than it is. When I pre-farmed treasure hoarders for Kazuha the other month, it was painful. I think it took me 2 - 3 days of constant farming in two separate worlds to get all of the treasure hoarder ascension mats for him. This is one of the reasons that I like to pre-farm everything, so I'm almost never unprepared for getting a new character. (though I'm really slacking when it comes to mora & EXP books)
:peepoblanket: :peepoblanket: :peepoblanket:

tbh, I think that Mihoyo should've done a better job with the Ayaka talent ascension mats and had them drop on the same day that she dropped (instead of the day before), there's going to be a whole bunch of under-levelled Ayakas for at least the next few days; which is sad, bc people would usually want to add them to their party & see their new character's full potential as soon as they get them.
:sejeongcry::sejeongcry::sejeongcry:

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
I've been getting a decent amount of mats from just passively farming them. I think that when you're actively farming for a character, it feels like less than it is.
Yeah I suppose that could be the case
tbh, I think that Mihoyo should've done a better job with the Ayaka talent ascension mats and had them drop on the same day that she dropped (instead of the day before)
Laughs in NA server where we basically had 6 and a half hours left until it hit Wednesday in game. Used my saved up fragile resin and managed to get enough talent books to get her to 6-6-6 but the only problem is I still need to farm the boss for her ascension mats so that's all my resin this week gone into that.

LION

🥁 Graphics
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭268,467
Pronouns
He/Him
I CANT BELIEVE IM JUST STARTING TO PLAY :pepesanta: I hope I pull everyone in these banner just like I did with the last one!!

omg inazuma is HUGE and theres so much to do puzzles are very confusing I need to read the guides :poggers:

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,759
ok, I managed to get my hands on all the new recipes aside from the dry-braised salted fish AKA Kazuha's specialty dish. No matter how hard I look I can't find it. I looked at all the food carts and none of them had the recipe for sale. I farmed over 700 pieces of fish precisely for this dish and I need to know where it is skdjsk

:tears: :tears: :tears:
I already maxed out the other dishes already :pandasantacookie:

Also, no new furniture for this patch? But I bought out the teapot stock two weeks ago. :teehee:

Top Bottom