The Genshin Impact Thread

Which server(s) do you play on?

• Total voters

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
I made up my mind to go for both 5-stars for 2.1. After seeing Kokomi's kit I just can't skip her.
With all the anniversary celebrations, we're bound to get a whole bunch of free wishes. Let's just hope that Mihoyo's not stingy and gives us more than a single 10-pull.

Sara being on Baal's banner makes the most sense imo. Not just bc of their connection, but also because her C6 specifically buffs electro characters. Hopefully, I'll be able to get her to C6 someday. She'd work pretty well with both Baal & Beidou, esp with Beidou's C6 res reduction (Beidou C6 come home)

I just hope that the other two characters on her banner aren't Sucrose, Diona or Noelle. I have all of them at C6...
If I manage to win the 50-50 on Baal's banner, I'm probably going to try to get Kokomi as well. Her kit is already really interesting just from the leaks and since I already get a lot of HP-heavy artifacts, building her won't be an issue for me. I'll probably wait until the very last day of her banner before deciding though. Gonna need to wait to see what the banners will be for 2.2

Kinda feel bad for Yoimiya though. Her banner is gonna have low sales because of being sandwiched in between Ayaka's and Baal's plus now we also know that Kokomi is gonna be "broken" as a DPS.

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭466,259
Finally finishing up the Ayaka quest today. It's pretty fun but I liked the Yoimiya one just slightly more. Why does this quest give off romantic vibes sksdjjsk
If I manage to win the 50-50 on Baal's banner, I'm probably going to try to get Kokomi as well. Her kit is already really interesting just from the leaks and since I already get a lot of HP-heavy artifacts, building her won't be an issue for me. I'll probably wait until the very last day of her banner before deciding though. Gonna need to wait to see what the banners will be for 2.2

Kinda feel bad for Yoimiya though. Her banner is gonna have low sales because of being sandwiched in between Ayaka's and Baal's plus now we also know that Kokomi is gonna be "broken" as a DPS.
I keep seeing people say that she's going to be top-tier in terms of damage potential despite her inability to crit. That, plus hydro being super rare rn in terms of units just increases my incentive to get her. I only have one hydro DPS rn and if Childe is anything to go off, I think she's going to be just as fun, especially in a Fireworks comp with Beidou! I keep getting HP artifacts as well, though I trashed most of them in the new re-rolling system for some new Wanderer's pieces.
:wow:

I feel like Mihoyo is taking a risk with the character banner announcements bc they know it'll tank the sales of the banner from the 2nd half if they announce any new characters, but they want to avoid leakers getting the information out first so they feel like they have to drop the news first. I really like Yoimiya and will likely get her during her re-run, it's just with Raiden & Kokomi around the corner, and my Baizhu saving slowly running dry, I need to prioritise who I pull for.

If the 2.2 characters are the two females that I think they'll be, I'll likely be skipping them. Unless Thoma is one of the 4-stars ofc, bc then I'm 100% rolling for him! I already have ab 25 of the new pyro ascension mats saved up.
:poggers:
i ended up getting akaya but have no money for shogun now lol
Congrats on getting Ayaka, she looks really good. We still have over a month until Raiden gets here so you might be able to save up enough for a 50/50.
:shablob:

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭466,259
Oh, the pain of being an electro main during that last quest.

779508462353907743.png

I had to resort to using Phys Keqing in that boss fight against Baal. Good thing I have a semi-decent phys set that I could give her :teehee:

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
I keep seeing people say that she's going to be top-tier in terms of damage potential despite her inability to crit.

Welp, looks like people got excited too early. Her kit is just getting weirder and weirder, I'm just going to wait for people like Xlice and Zy0x to review her when her banner dropa (plus testing her out on my own in the trial run) before deciding to pull or not. She's still going to be great for Hydro application but I already have Xinqiu and Mona.
If the 2.2 characters are the two females that I think they'll be, I'll likely be skipping them
I imagine one of them is probably Yae Miko? What about the other one? Signora?

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭466,259
He's back! KAZUHA!!!
I finally finished the quest. can't wait for the 2.1 archon quest!

Welp, looks like people got excited too early. Her kit is just getting weirder and weirder, I'm just going to wait for people like Xlice and Zy0x to review her when her banner dropa (plus testing her out on my own in the trial run) before deciding to pull or not. She's still going to be great for Hydro application but I already have Xinqiu and Mona.

Split scaling like Albedo? RIP. I guess It'll be either a hybrid build or focusing on one of the two abilities.
I'm still gonna try my luck at her though. Hydros units are a must-pull.
I have all the current hydro units in the game rn so it looks like I'm a hydro collector at this point
:TzuyuKek:
I imagine one of them is probably Yae Miko? What about the other one? Signora?
Yep! Miko & Signora.
Like, I want Miko, but I'm expecting there to be an increase in male 5-stars soon so I want to save some of my primos for them. I have only two male 5-stars rn and I'll have two to three limited female chars once 2.1 ends.
I'll likely pull for her during her second run.

Hoping they add either Ayato, Baizhu or Scaramouche within the next 6 months

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭466,259

It's always Inazuma now!
Before Inazuma, it was always Liyue.
idc if Mondstadt feels like home. Liyue is more convenient and is closer to my daily supply of hoarding materials like Rice & Fish

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
I have all the current hydro units in the game rn so it looks like I'm a hydro collector at this point
Me but with cryo units instead :TzuyuKek:
Yep! Miko & Signora.
Like, I want Miko, but I'm expecting there to be an increase in male 5-stars soon so I want to save some of my primos for them. I have only two male 5-stars rn and I'll have two to three limited female chars once 2.1 ends.
I'll likely pull for her during her second run.

Hoping they add either Ayato, Baizhu or Scaramouche within the next 6 months
The only upcoming male character I'm going to be pulling for is Baizhu since he's probs gonna be the first Dendro 5* plus I'm a fan of his design. Plus after pulling for Baal & Sara, I need to start saving my primogems for the next archon that gets added

It's always Inazuma now!
Before Inazuma, it was always Liyue.
idc if Mondstadt feels like home. Liyue is more convenient and is closer to my daily supply of hoarding materials like Rice & Fish

Always been Mondstadt for me lol. The only times I've gone to the one in Liyue is when I had the Unseen Razor quest since the NPC that gives the quest would be right next to Liyue's Katheryne.
are u excite about new weapon hallyupluser ?

E7JUCvHWQAAulQu
I was just going to post this. I can't believe it's actually real. When I first saw the leaks, I thought it was some kind of trolling being done. Are you excited for this weapon @C C ? Fish are friends right?

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭466,259
The only upcoming male character I'm going to be pulling for is Baizhu since he's probs gonna be the first Dendro 5* plus I'm a fan of his design. Plus after pulling for Baal & Sara, I need to start saving my primogems for the next archon that gets added
Baizhu is a must-pull for me. If Tohma doesn't drop in the next two patches then I'm skipping 2.1 entirely just to replenish my funds for him.
I really love his design and everything ab him. Even if he does seem a bit shady at times.
I'd really like him to be a Catalyst user as we don't have any male catalysts rn (other than the copium Scaramouche rumours)
A polearm would be nice too, but we've had too many polearm users lately.

The only characters I have plans to pull for post-Komomi are Scaramouche & Baizhu. Though I might pull for one more Inazuma character if I like them enough.
Ittou sounds like a super interesting character that I just might go for, but I just hope his design is nice too!
:wow:
are u excite about new weapon hallyupluser ?

E7JUCvHWQAAulQu
Beidou new BIS
:munchlax:

The weapon banner wants to punish me for my super nice pulls by making me go all the way to soft pity before giving me mistsplitter
I can't help it if I have god-tier luck there lately...
At least Beidou got haself a wolf's gravestone in the process
:ShockedPar:

Getting the ER polearm doesn't seem so bad now. It looks like it'll be one of Baal's best weapons since iirc she scales of ER
Not going to be rolling for the weapon banner again after this until a Staff of Homa re-run.
:doge:

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭466,259
Found one of the main bulletin boards in Inzuma :poggers:

I've been reading all the messages for 10 minutes straight.

Ittou's message for Sara though adskdjk

He sounds so fun.

:TzuyuKek:

2Vpf5rl.jpg

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭466,259
One sad thing about finishing the Archon Quest.
Thoma won't be waiting outside the teahouse for me anymore...
Genshin needs to hurry up and add him as a playable character already.
:peepoblanket: :peepoblanket: :peepoblanket:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭466,259
I just know that Genshin is going to punish me for deciding to skip 2.2 by having Thoma & Gorou as the featured 4-stars.

:jinjudge: :jinjudge: :jinjudge:

My Thoma pre-farming is 90% complete.

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭466,259
Mistsplitter came home! My Keqing is happy :poggers:

I pre-farmed all the weapon mats so all I need are the weapon enhancement gems.

Now who to give my Aquila to... Jean or Kaeya?

Time to finally save for Baal & Kokomi. I'm spending zero primos now until 2.1

:munchlax:

Last edited:
Top Bottom