The Genshin Impact Thread

Which server(s) do you play on?

• Total voters

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,048,132
For some reason, Lumine's dialogue wasn't voiced when I did the quest :angry: idk if it was a bug or Mihoyo just didn't want to pay her no doubt expensive Japanese VA for it, but it kind of ruined the moment for me. Knowing it was voiced in English makes me wish I had switched to English for that scene...especially since I honestly prefer
Signora's
English VA

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭667,759
Polearms users have the coolest animations!!!

Thank god, it's treasure hoarders; I have plenty coins!! and I'm seeing people saying he's basically a pyro Xingqiu? I'm about to lose my mind ajkhfasfjka I love how he has shields too, aaaaa I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIM TO DROP, I'm so glad that he's a 4* :sejeongcry:
The way he just yeets his weapon at the end sjjdhfdjk. I have like 500 of those mats. Thank god it isn't whopperflower nectar. I have barely any of those left :sejeongcry:
I'm sold, idc what banner he's on anymore. I'll pull for him! His animations are amazing! :poggers:
I'll be dying in the Inazuma talent domain all month for him bc he decided to take the same mats as one of the other characters I'm planning on building. :weep:
Now I need to farm double of it :tears:

Major spoilers for the Archon quest, just me rambling about some parts that had me internally scream ajsfha
I've been messing around with the new fishing system that I'm only just now getting to the archon quest skdjjk
I likely would've delayed it even further, but I need those new boss materials.

:wherearethelies:

Update: I finished the quest now. It was insane. That Scaramouche revalation. at the end had me shook.
They really just killed off Signora like that.
I-

So I guess there'll be no new fatui banner anytime soon...
Really looking forward to Sumeru. It sounds super interesting. Knowledge as a commodity :unsure:
Plus Sumeru means ther'll be a dendro introduction finally!

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭667,759
I just realized that Sara is like the perfect support for Keqing. Keqing's infusion lasts 6 sec, Sara's buff also lasts 6 sec. C6 Sara is even more OP giving electro characters a 60% crit dmg increase. That'll make my keqing hit for over 300% crit dmg. I want it but I'm almost at 40 wishes in and don't want more Sara cons at the risk of getting a C1 Raiden.

:omgwhat:

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
Mihoyo did an incredible job with the Archon quest! I just got done playing through it and those cutscenes actually gave me chills. The world needs a Genshin Impact anime series.

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
5Y8j1IQ.jpg

Just got this from the standard manner! It's going to be a great upgrade for my Xiangling since she's currently using Deathmatch. Standard banner has been good to me so far, giving me three good 5* weapons (Aquila Favonia, Wolf's Gravestone and now this!) so I'm hoping I can get Amos Bow next. A long way to go until I can get enough wishes to hit soft pity on the banner again.

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭667,759
I stuck Baal in my teapot kitchen so she can watch me cook even if she refuses to do so herself. I shall punish her for not giving me a specialty dish :darkkermit:

Praying those new 2.2 banner leaks are true bc it'll mean I can save some more! :poggers:

ok, so maybe I do want Ganyu after all :heartublob:
I've been using her in the new event and she's great!

I need a cryo DPS & already have a full team built for her anyway with an alt Morgana team w/ Kazuha replacing Venti. As long as I don't plunge then the enemies will stay frozen. Meanwhile...who would I pair Albedo with... a quickswap Keqing perhaps?
pls don't let Albedo & Ganyu be back to back again. I want them both.
:tears:

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭667,759
C2 Amber came home today! Let's gooooo!!
Now I want C4. Not at me being more excited at F2P character cons more than some of my 5-stars sjksshjjk
They're so rare. I still don't have a single Lisa constellation yet
:peepoblanket: :peepoblanket: :peepoblanket:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭667,759
Welp, kind of spoilery but it looks like Zhongli was the last male archon now. Mihoyo went and retconned dendro archon into a female skdjsk
My hopes for a genshin version of Honkai Impact's SU are now found dead in a ditch.

E-VauuIXoAANCx4

b-but why... He's so pretty :sejeongcry:

Baizhu is now my dendro archon ~
Come home soon!
:heartublob:

I guess after Kokomi/Ganyu re-run I'll be saving for new male characters (unless there's other female characters that interest me ofc).
100% rolling for Ganyu now. This new event made me realise just how great she is. I already have enough weekly boss drops to triple-crown her skdjks :Slime:

I shall be a Cyno saver at this point :poggers:
His design is super nice and I want more doggo inspired characters to add to my collection!!

1630679805796.jpeg

Ayato, hurry up and release already. I'll be living on crumbs for months until his release :tears:
It's turning into waifu impact at this point. :teehee:

Just give me my Albedo rerun already :TzuyuKek:

Childe/Hu Tao re-runs confirmed in everything but name at this point skdjkskdjk
I'm happy with this! I have them both. I'm gonna stop rolling the Kokomi banner the second I get her, then get a (hopefully) C2 Thoma and yeet myself out of the 2.2 banners.
Staff of Homa though. That weapon will be tempting to roll for... My Hu Tao finally started crossing 150K vape damage this month and Homa might get her even higher than that.

:wherearethelies:

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭667,759
So I was farming HP pieces for Kokomi today, and then this happened. 30% crit dmg?!
Why does RNG bless me with artifacts I have no use for right now. For sure putting that on my future cryo DPS though.
:omgwhat:

That's it! I shall roll for Gannyu ~

MX1DrAi.jpg

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
All I wanted were HP hydro pieces with zero crit substats. Instead I got this skdjsk
I didn't get a single hydro piece today.​
That's me when I was farming for Blizzard pieces for Ayaka. Got quite mediocre ones but somehow ended up getting a few decent hydro pieces. At least I'm using them on Mona now that she's a regular in my lineup but I'm probably going to go back to that domain in a few more weeks to try and get some great artifacts for Ayaka.

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
guwrwx4m4dl71.png

Mihoyo's taking the piss. Who even uses Xinyan? I have her at C6 (because of rolling on Zhongli's first banner) and I never use her because of how 'meh' her kit is. They've pretty much ignored her the entire time she's been in the game and now they're just giving her away for free. Heck, there are so many NPCs who've been given more personality and screen time than her.

Version 2.2 is really shaping up to be a filler patch. If the rumours are true about Childe getting a re-run then that's just another disappointment to add to the long list of weird decisions by Mihoyo lately. I guess I'll just be saving up on primos for Albedo, Baizhu and the next archon.

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭667,759
I want the Neko world quest to hurry up already. I wanna get my hands on that invigorating kitty meal!
That's me when I was farming for Blizzard pieces for Ayaka. Got quite mediocre ones but somehow ended up getting a few decent hydro pieces. At least I'm using them on Mona now that she's a regular in my lineup but I'm probably going to go back to that domain in a few more weeks to try and get some great artifacts for Ayaka.
I want your luck with hydro pieces. My Childe is running pieces that only give him a 32% CR / 147% CD ratio. I am in tears. Then there are my non-existent artifacts for Mona & Kokomi...

I've changed my mind about rolling for Staff of Homa, I want his new bow instead. It's so nice and would be amazing on him. I've been avoiding running him in the abyss lately bc of how badly his artifacts are. I need to build Xiangling too though. I actually like vape Childe compared to most other vape comps. it's actually really fun. I think I'll work on Xiangling this week bc once she's levelled I can finally run a Childe International Team

This bow is probably my favourite design-wise. I'm not rolling for any characters in 2.2 aside from a few Thoma copies, so I may as well give it a shot. Praying that my weapon banner luck continues and that I can get it in under 90 wishes again.
ooklulstz0l71.png
guwrwx4m4dl71.png

Mihoyo's taking the piss. Who even uses Xinyan? I have her at C6 (because of rolling on Zhongli's first banner) and I never use her because of how 'meh' her kit is. They've pretty much ignored her the entire time she's been in the game and now they're just giving her away for free. Heck, there are so many NPCs who've been given more personality and screen time than her.

Version 2.2 is really shaping up to be a filler patch. If the rumours are true about Childe getting a re-run then that's just another disappointment to add to the long list of weird decisions by Mihoyo lately. I guess I'll just be saving up on primos for Albedo, Baizhu and the next archon.
Xinyan? I-
Give me a Sayu Mihoyo, I don't want it
:angry::angry::angry:
I only levelled her to 50 for the free fates. I've given more time to my Qiqi & Amber than I'll likely ever give to Xinyan.
I guess It'll be C6 Xinyan for me in 2.2.
If I wasn't saving for Baizhu & Albedo, plus also considering pulling for Ganyu, then I think I'd actually consider rolling for Childe's C1. His stance management can be pretty difficult at times.

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭667,759
From the looks of it, we won't be getting Scaramouche anytime soon after he ditched Signora in Inazuma which means I have more time to save for him :poggers:
I really wanted a new Fatui banner to add to my collection of Harbringers though. Hopefully, he returns soon. Just don't make his banner too soon bc Albedo & Ayato turned up to my house with a gun and told me to waste all my primos on them.
:teehee:

I wonder if we'll hear any updates on the Chasm once Inazuma starts finishing up soon... That place has me sus :wherearethelies:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭667,759
eh, Raiden's weird. I got her to 6-7-7 and her autos are doing only half of what my lvl 80 Keqing (w/ lvl 6 talents) on a physical build did at the same level back before I triple-crowned her.
Is it her artifacts maybe? ok, I switched her to my Keqing's artifacts w/ hers and she does slightly better, but it's still not as good as Keqing.

hmm... she's nice, but I was honestly expecting a little better from electro after waiting a whole year for a new unit. It looks like the frontloaded all of her damage into her burst. So the opposite of Keq, where she gets all her damage from that C1 AOE & sustained damage during her infusion. re: her burst, Raiden gets that one initial slash that does like 30K & then it's sustained burst damage where she does multiple instances of like 4K - 7K. So the similar as Keqing's ult, but in reverse since Keq's slash damage is at the end.

An electro buff would be nice. Hopefully, it'll happen this time bc of all the backlash. I won't say no to my Keqing or Raiden getting buffed at this point. Though Beidou would be even more broken than she currently is if electro was to get a buff. Electro is super fun, but can be pretty dissatisfying bc of the low damage ratio. Also, her constellations are a scam and people keep falling for the bait. Like... her C6 would ideally only work for someone like Childe with super long cooldowns. Everyone else... not so much.

For now, I think I'll use Raiden as an electro turret for my Keqing. It's not ideal bc Keqing doesn't need any ER (though my supports do need it), but the extra damage is pretty nice! :poggers:

Maybe once I start investing in her a little more she'll start to get better.

Last edited:
Top Bottom