Which server(s) do you play on?

• Total voters

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
Qiqi came home again. That's my 3rd 50/50 loss in a row
Damn it seems like your luck on the character banner has run out. I honestly have no idea how I've never been spooked by Qiqi yet considering I've been playing for nearly a year and have lost the 50/50 on at least five different occasions.

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,659
Damn it seems like your luck on the character banner has run out. I honestly have no idea how I've never been spooked by Qiqi yet considering I've been playing for nearly a year and have lost the 50/50 on at least five different occasions.
She came home at the 84th pull as well. Whenever I get Qiqi, she always comes home super late. At least my Qiqi can generate energy now shjksjjs
I do actually use her in the abyss, so it's not like it's totally wasted. If I got Diluc though... I have no plans on using him at all. at least my lvl 40 qiqi sees some use...
All I want is Keqing cons and the game refuses to give me any. I hope my luck with Albedo & Thoma is at least somewhat better ;-;

My luck on the weapon banner was really nice lately, but I'm not pulling on that until likely after Albedo. Albedo saving takes priority. Childe will get himself a 5-star bow eventually, just probably not antime soon.

Last edited:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,048,132
:poggers: now that I have Kokomi, I can keep saving until Scaramouche...which means I will be saving for a while.

Also, now I must decide whether I wanna use my guaranteed pity on my Asia account for c1 Hu Tao, or Yae. Decisions, decisions.

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,659
Electro-charged Kokomi w/Beidou, Raiden/Fischl & a CC is really fun! It frees up Childe for International team while also offering good healing :poggers:
I really like her so far. Sure, she's not going to 9-star floor 12 or anything, but she let's me face tank a whole bunch of stuff that my 19K HP Keqing simply can't, while also giving Raiden the time to use her burst DPS. No regrets pulling for her tbh, esp because I have zero invested shielders rn. Thoma, come home soon. I reset my pity for you 🥺

Speaking of Keq, I might bench her for a week. She hasn't left my team since I got her in April, and I want to try out some new team comps.

It also helps that Beidou & Raiden are some of my higest invested characters (aside from Keq & Kazu) so they're doing massive amounts of off-field damage with Kokomi as the driver. They delete trash mobs in under a minute w/ all of the electro discharges going off all at once!
:heartublob::heartublob::heartublob:

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,659
The Kokomi infinite water walking glitch is fun!
Too bad thay're patching it in 2.2
Why are all the fun glitches patched? Oh well, it was fun while it lasted ~
:tears: :tears: :tears:

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,659
I think I might go ahead and crown Kokomi next. I like crowning my favorite characters instead of the OP ones and I'll have enough to triple-crown ha after I finish crowning Beidou's ult. Only two more levels until stormbreaker gets maxxed!
:heartublob:
booo, she should be able to do this normally
They should make this her true passive. It's OP in exploration.
I was chasing down fishes in the middle of the ocean all day with that bug skdjk

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,659
Qiqi has joined Jean in teapot jail on the top of the hill. You don't get a bed if you ruin my 5-star pity and your name isn't Keqing!
Anticipate Mona & Diluc joining them. I have C3 Mona, I don't want any more copies... Give me Keq cons

Abyss 12-3-1 & I got a 35 sec clear w/ Kokomi, Raiden, Beidou, Kazuha team. :heartublob:

She keeps speeding up my abyss runs by being a literal tank. I'm one level away from crowning my Beidou's ult, which I should be able to get around to doing in the next week or so which will make my taser team even better. This abyss was the first time I got more than 1 star in 12-3. Beidou only gets one crown for now though bc I'm saving the rest.

I am still a Zhongli-less account so Kokomi is great for me. She's literally negated my need to dodge at this point!
Yep yep, I'm definitely crowning Kokomi. RIP Keqing, I'll bring you back to the abyss once they get rid of the 2 million+ HP bosses :sejeongcry:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,048,132
Qiqi has joined Jean in teapot jail on the top of the hill. You don't get a bed if you ruin my 5-star pity and your name isn't Keqing!
Anticipate Mona & Diluc joining them. I have C3 Mona, I don't want any more copies... Give me Keq cons
Child abuse!!

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,659
Child abuse!!
We strive for equality in my teapot~
The childen get the exact same treatment as the adults.
Jail time if they ruin my pity.
864507295361925180.png

At least Qiqi will get the chance to get a court hearing and get herself out of jail.
Jean though... She'll stay in Jail for ruining my Xiao pulls. I just want one more anemo boy...

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,659
I hate artifact farming, three days of max capped resin an I only have one good artifact to show for it. I even refreshed with primos once bc the rolls were so bad. All DEF & HP. Thoma will have a fat shield with all that HP%

W4sLqLq.png

I'll probably go for a full EoSF set for him bc of the ER weapon I'm planning on using.
I truly have the best luck in HP. My best Kokomi piece has 31% HP. I don't even think it rolled in anything but HP%
779508468234584074.png
779508468234584074.png
779508468234584074.png

dLiJrd0.png

Now give me crits for my Beidou.
The electro domain is killing me
:sejeongcry::sejeongcry::sejeongcry:

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
Looks like we won't be getting any sort of anniversary stream. I guess the already announced stuff really are the only rewards Mihoyo's going to be giving. That's a shame.
Let's share our links for the Anniversary theatre to get some gifts :poggers:

Done! Here's my link: https://webstatic-sea.mihoyo.com/ys...mhy_presentation_style=fullscreen#/GB6X2LE8UN

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,659
I just realized that Inazuma has over 5 world quests locked behind daily comms
It took me up until AR55 until Victor gave me the Equivalent exchange quest. just how long will it take with all of these quests...
Also, the fact that I haven't even gotten the geo travel diary comission once in my AR56 account

All my ascension mats farming takes place on a Wednesday now. I maxed out Kokomi's talents to 8 and can't level her up until I ascend her, so now I have: two weapons (Serpent Spine + Fish Claymore), Beidou talent mats & Albedo/Kaeya talent mats all taking place on a Wednesday. I hate it here...
:peepoblanket::peepoblanket::peepoblanket:

Here's my link:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,659
Genshin removed the edit signature/nickname section in the game again :bakacat:
is it bc of the anniversary backlash or smth :wherearethelies:
All I wanted was a change in the standard banner for this anniversary with new weapons/characters :sejeongcry::sejeongcry::sejeongcry:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,659

l8oihgw09dq71.jpg

New update stream in four days. Give me more Thoma content.
I'm still gonna delude myself that they'll update standard banner soon skdjsk

Where did all my Mora go. I've been farming elites all day and still don't have enough :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry:
I wanted to crown her burst after finally C6-ing her this week.

IP6FtVY.jpg

Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900

l8oihgw09dq71.jpg

New update stream in four days​
Lol I didn't see this announcement and ended up thinking I missed a 2.2 livestream today. I've decided I might roll on Hu Tao's (potential) re-run banner if Thoma ends up being on it. I quite like her character and she does big damage numbers which is also a plus.

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,659
Lol I didn't see this announcement and ended up thinking I missed a 2.2 livestream today. I've decided I might roll on Hu Tao's (potential) re-run banner if Thoma ends up being on it. I quite like her character and she does big damage numbers which is also a plus.
Hu Tao's really good. I've been hitting pretty decent numbers in abyss (ab 160K) with a barely built Xingqiu. I imagine that if I actually invested in artifact farming for xq & Fischl, then she'd hit even harder. The only caveat ab C0 Hu Tao is the jump cancelling bc of stamina issues. ;-;

2.2 can't come soon enough. I'm still waiting on my catalyst billet...
I need that Hakushin Ring for EC Kokomi. I have all of the weapon mats pre-farmed already.
I have seven sword billets, but no catalysts. I already have eight swords fully levelled. Billet conversion when...
Waiting for the Sakura Tree to refresh before I can get another billet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom