Which server(s) do you play on?

• Total voters

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭674,509
That gift in the final anniversary mail. I love it! :poggers:
It's a lot bigger in size than I thought it would be.
I'm so glad that they gave it away for free bc I was tossing up whether to get the wings bundle or not.
I Probably wouldn't have got it in the end.

I'm not finishing this world quest until Gorou comes home! I'll be able to see him everyday until his banner drops. :heartublob:
pls be on the Albedo re-run :sanapray:

YwR5DSm.png

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭674,509
2aqjcibw78r71.png

ok, yep. I'm skipping all the character banners other than pulling for Thoma. I've only got 1 pity on both the character and weapon banners, so getting a copy of Thoma (+ maybe the new 4-star polearm) should be do-able! At least he's on Hu Tao's banner, so I won't be so disappointed if I get the 5-star, bc C2 Hu Tao is pretty nice!

FAxgppfVEAYj-GD

Really considering rolling for the new Childe bow. But Albedo is just around the corner.
I still have like 100+ chests left to find in Inazuma, so I'm not exactly running low on primos yet.
But then again, I have zero good bows for Tartag. I guess I'll have to wait to see if there are any Albedo 2.2 leaks before committing.

:peepoblanket: :peepoblanket: :peepoblanket:

Also, I really like how Mihoyo has been slowly intergrating the rogue-like dungeon mechanism into the game.
It started with the never-ending battle > Hyakunin Ikki > The upcoming event in 2.2. Maybe we'll get something permanent further down the line. It looks like they're playtesting future content with these events. pls add co-op raid domains. They would be fun!!

- - - - - - -
Healing meta in the overworld! Those new enemies. I can't wait!
My 35K HP Kokomi will tank all your damage!
I would have more, but RIP my double DEF & double ATK hydro goblet
I have no regrets in pulling for her!
Time to build your healers skdjsk
779508465198170132.png

Last edited:

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,792,100
I guess I will only pull for Hu Tao for the upcoming banner.

Also rumour that Yae banner will be in Patch 2.5?

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭674,509
I keep hearing about Itto for 2.3. Wrong geo husbando :olafdisgust:

I'm skipping the Oni for his re-run.
I have one whole patch to save for Albedo :poggers:
Mihoyo, don't make me lose the 50-50 for a 4th time in a row :jinjudge:

After him I'm thinking of rolling for Ayato, Baizhu & Scaramouche. Give me Gorou on Albedo's banner pls. I'm not sure about Yae. Might go for her re-run instead. :heartublob:

Saves up for Raiden for two months > gets Raiden > proceeds to use raiden as a pure battery support. We don't invest in Raiden hypercarry national team in this house :bakacat:
I'm crowning Kokomi instead :lurk1:

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭674,509
If those Itto leaks on my twt tl are for real then i'm-
I was gonna skip, but not anymore...
I guess I'll be skipping all the non-Albedo re-runs. RIP my dreams of C1 (or C2 if I'm lucky) Kazuha & Xiao/Venti

:peepoblanket::peepoblanket::peepoblanket:

Praying that Ayato & Scaramouche are nowhere near release.
I'll only be able to afford Albedo & Itto for now.
The great thing is, full geo team will now be a possibility. Just in time for the anti-shield meta skdjjsk
I'll finally have enough geo characters to make a full team!
I'm still waiting on Gorou though. I've had that Watatsumi story quest paused just so I can come back to see him whenever.
:shablob::shablob::shablob:

Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
If that Itto leak ends up being true, his banner is gonna do bits (just as long as his kit isn't whack like some of the more recent characters). Mihoyo knows people would be all over a tall male character with long, white hair.

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭674,509
zQmZbbq.png

Xiangling piece? :poggers:
If that Itto leak ends up being true, his banner is gonna do bits (just as long as his kit isn't whack like some of the more recent characters). Mihoyo knows people would be all over a tall male character with long, white hair.
People were saying a while ago that he'd be a buff male model. I can't really tell if he's buff here or just tall like Thoma/Zhongli...
I think I'll roll for him. Make him a DPS pls. We only have one limited 5-star male DPS right now.
It seems that we're finally going to get an influx of male Inazuman characters. Four female banners back to back (+ 2 re-runs) was all it took.
I am tired. I guess I made the right decision with getting Kazu bc we won't be getting a new male character until December at the earliest
:sejeongcry::sejeongcry::sejeongcry:
I rolled for Kokomi bc she was cute and I needed a good healer, but I'm kind of regretting getting Raiden though. I use her as a glorified battery for Beidou and use her burst only for the i-frames in abyss.
:bakacat::bakacat::bakacat:

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭674,509
Genshin PS5 isn't working today :peepoblanket:

I guess I'll become a mobile gamer today :wae:

Thank god I'm not a bow main. Mobile aiming is the worst. Kokomi shall carry me on mobile today sksjjdk :pandasantacookie:

Where are my apologems :wherearethelies:

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭674,509
Did anyone else get the welkin from the web event today? tbh, I entered it for the mora and didn't even think I'd be one of the 10% of welkin winners.
This event was so scummy though. 100K mora isn't even 40 resin worth of leylines. And then people wonder why the playerbase is constantly mad at Mihoyo 24/7.
:angry::angry::angry:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
:LovePar:

I feel like I need someone to help me with this event though where you have to find the chests bc I lost track of where I've been ajksdfhaf

Did anyone else get the welkin from the web event today? tbh, I entered it for the mora and didn't even think I'd be one of the 10% of welkin winners.
This event was so scummy though. 100K mora isn't even 40 resin worth of leylines. And then people wonder why the playerbase is constantly mad at Mihoyo 24/7.
The way I didn't even know there was a web event :lurk2:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
I feel like I need someone to help me with this event though where you have to find the chests bc I lost track of where I've been ajksdfhaf
This game forever making me look like a fool; I didn't know that you could keep asking for clues asjhfda
:Headingout:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,048,332
My luck is shit, so I ofc didn't get it :whaaat:

Moodz

Wendy Williams
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭869,250
Hi. AR 55 Childe main here. My team is Childe, Kazuha, Chongyun, and Bennett. I haven't had time to play lately because of school but I hope to get back into it soon. I'd like to talk to people who also play though!

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭674,509

I hate it here... Memory of Dust was my 1st 5-star weapon and I'm 15 away from pity on that banner. Don't spook me again goddamnit!
I'm after the new bow and will only accept Primordial Jade Spear as the alternative!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Sayu and Thoma on the Hu Tao banner then?:poggers:

Top Bottom