Which server(s) do you play on?

• Total voters

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,759

GOROU too!!
pls be a Ganyu re-run so I can pull for both Itto & Albedo. I don't want double Geo banners again :angry:
Itto + Gorou > Ganyu > Albedo would be the best option
The male character are finally dropping!
:wow::wow::wow:

Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
I'm likely gonna skip Itto's banner (unless his kit is broken which I don't see happening) since Albedo's rerun is almost definitely in 2.3 while Yae is right around the corner. Mihoyo's smart with what they did with his design though. His banner is gonna do bits for them after Yoimiya and Kokomi both had underwhelming sales (by Genshin's standards).

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,759
I need a new cryo DPS, but at this point I'll probably skip Ganyu & the eventual Shenhe release
SAME! I usually will not pull for male char but I want him so much
I'm likely pulling exclusively for male characters now -- aside from the eventual Yoimiya re-run bc I regret skipping her -- bc I've come to regret getting Raiden after using her for a while. Her ultimate just extends my rotations far too much for my liking & she adds barely anything to my teams bc I have all but one electro character fully built. I really like Kokomi though. Yae also interests me a lot, but I'll probably pull her during her re-run. After Itto & Albedo, I'm saving for Ayato & Baizhu
:munchlax::munchlax::munchlax:
I'm likely gonna skip Itto's banner (unless his kit is broken which I don't see happening) since Albedo's rerun is almost definitely in 2.3 while Yae is right around the corner. Mihoyo's smart with what they did with his design though. His banner is gonna do bits for them after Yoimiya and Kokomi both had underwhelming sales (by Genshin's standards).
I want Albedo, but then I also want Itto. I really hope they don't do another double geo w/ back to back banners again. bc that didn't do so well last time. Gorou is for sure going to be the first banner of 2.4 bc Thoma is on the Hu Tao banner and they have a pattern for releasing their new 4-stars iirc.

Thankfully, I pre-farmed the Perpetual Mechanical Array (+ all local specialties) out to Max when they first dropped, so I'll be able to max him out when he drops.
I'm curious about what specialties Gorou will end up taking. As long as it isn't something like Sango Pearls bc they take up to a week to fully farm ;-;

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,759
ok, if it's Albedo & Itto back to back, then I'll be needing all the primos I can get.
I shall officially be stopping my once a week 60 primo resin refresh budget and only doing the 10 pulls until I hit pity.
If I don't get the bow, then oh well... Albedo is more important.
I guess it's time to go chest hunting for primos again. Watatsumi & Seirai Island have been stuck at 75% completion for the longest time.
I'm still keeping that Gorou world quest incomplete though. It'll stay that way until 2.3 drops.

After Kokomi I'm on 50/50 again and I'm 100% sure that I'll be losing at least one of those 50/50's.
Knowing my luck It'll be either C2 Qiqi or C3 Mona bc C2 Keqing refuses to come home.

Last edited:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,048,132
Itto isn't my type at all, but I'm happy for the husbando wanters :pepesanta:I shall keep saving for Scaramouche, sorry Albedo.

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,759

GOROU too!!
pls be a Ganyu re-run so I can pull for both Itto & Albedo. I don't want double Geo banners again :angry:
Itto + Gorou > Ganyu > Albedo would be the best option
The male character are finally dropping!
:wow::wow::wow:

oh, he's so cute!

anime-girl-sad-sad.gif

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,759
It's update day tomorrow :poggers:
Reminder not to do your bounties if you're saving them for the battlepass.
I'll be spending this patch farming for Albedo & Itto bc my Thoma/Gorou pre-farming is officially complete, aside from talent books ofc.
TIL that Catalyst users are OP for the geo cube. I don't even have to destory anny of the pillars bc their attacks auto-target ~
:heartublob::heartublob::heartublob:

I think I'll skip the Childe weapon banner after all bc I don't want to risk it against Memory of Dust. Hoping that the new claymore that comes with Itto is finally the crit claymore that I've been waiting for.
:sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,759
:poggers::poggers::poggers:
Giving me Noelle vibes. I love Main DPS Noelle so if it's legit then I can't wait!
Sadly I ended up foddering half of Noelle's artifacts for my god-tier Noblesse rolls so I'm gonna need to farm the Geo domain again. I'm pulling for three Geo characters, plus re-building Noelle so I'll be stuck there for three months straight...
:tears::tears::tears:

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
:poggers::poggers::poggers:
Giving me Noelle vibes. I love Main DPS Noelle so if it's legit then I can't wait!
Sadly I ended up foddering half of Noelle's artifacts for my god-tier Noblesse rolls so I'm gonna need to farm the Geo domain again. I'm pulling for three Geo characters, plus re-building Noelle so I'll be stuck there for three months straight...
:tears::tears::tears:

I love DPS Noelle too :poggers:
Seeing characters with talents that scale off DEF brings me joy bc that's all I seem to get these days ajdhfa

I'm so torn about what to do with my primos and these banners adjfhajf I really really wished Thoma was on Childe's banner so I could attempt to get both, alas... the power that they would hold together would've been too powerful. :peepoblanket:

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
Never felt this way before but I'm not even excited for a patch update from Genshin which is quite sad. The only thing I'm actually looking forward to is finally levelling up the Sacred Sakura tree.

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,759
ok, I got the Inazuma Teapot design! It's really pretty but so huge! I'm not looking forward to crafting all of the furniture blueprints. It's going to take at least a month before I can finish building my teapot again. Just the fencing and paving alone. It'll take so much time...
Never felt this way before but I'm not even excited for a patch update from Genshin which is quite sad. The only thing I'm actually looking forward to is finally levelling up the Sacred Sakura tree.
skdjsk
same. This update is going to be super dry for me. I'm doing 20 pulls max on the Hu Tao banner, but other than that I'm just focusing on pre-farming & building my current characters. The new enemies are really fun though! I was worried they'd be just as obnoxious as the spectres. But they're not so bad :D
2.3 though... That's going to be super stressful.
Albedo, Gorou & Itto. I really hope that I can get lucky this time and win at least one 50/50.
I'm so torn about what to do with my primos and these banners adjfhajf I really really wished Thoma was on Childe's banner so I could attempt to get both, alas... the power that they would hold together would've been too powerful. :peepoblanket:
Thoma & Childe would be great! I'm looking forward to using them together :poggers:
I will be going into the negatives with my primos soon. Ayato, Itto & Albedo :sejeongcry:
No spending on the weapon banner until Baizhu drops :sadpepe:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,759
I caved and rolled for Childe :partydogo:
I think Childe is great! I reset my pity to zero with Kokomi with guaranteed banner 4-star so I think I can risk about 20 pulls for Thoma. The Inazuma 4-stars keep dodging me though. I still don't have Sayu & it took 50 pulls to get Sara. I hope he comes home early this time. I desperately need a shielder.
:sejeongcry::sejeongcry::sejeongcry:

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,759
The pain that 2.3 is going to be for me. Why did they have to put Albedo on the exact same patch as Itto. I hate it here. My poor primos...
ok, 20 pulls on Thoma and that's it! I'll finally have a geo 5-star though. It only took like a whole year skjfdksk
My Albedo Cecelia savings are at 2.5K now.
pls let Gorou's abilities be doggo themed mihoyo
:pandafrozen::pandafrozen::pandafrozen:

FBloKE3WEAccMlF

FBlg60pWQAEr0yv

Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
qrvhznxxq8t71.png

Figured you might be interested in this @Polaris_Tae

His ascension materials come from the Rift Hound which will be a new boss coming in 2.3 but you'll probably have enough time to farm the mats if Ubatcha is right about Albedo's banner being first and Itto (+ Gorou) being second

Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
More character leaks, proceed with caution if you don't wanna get leaked:
Btw just to be clear, I'd take leakers' opinions about Gorou only being usable with Geo units and that Itto NEEDS Albedo with a grain of salt. Leakers in the past have been known to be absolutely clueless when it comes to game mechanics from instances such as saying Ganyu won't be a good DPS (lol!), Kazuha being underwhelming and Eula being OP.

New artifact set that's BIS for Kokomi (also a Maiden's Beloved powercreep lol. Like that set couldn't be more worthless):

Last edited:
Top Bottom