The Genshin Impact Thread

Which server(s) do you play on?

• Total voters

Kłapouchy

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,759
Started farming millelith for Kokomi today. Is this suffeing from success? I finally have a crit hydro goblet :poggers:
Childe is happy now!
:wow:

8imJaxH.png

For reference, this is my only other hydro goblet :TzuyuKek:

n67VVz1.png

I'm done farming the emblem domain and I'll be stuck here for a few months. I want a 4-piece millelith set for my future freeze team.
Ayaka or Ganyu? I'm not sure yet...

Last edited:

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,759
So I guess I've given up trying to farm all of the weekly bosses now :squirtlechristmas:

Only Childe, Azhdaha & Signora get my resin now.

I have enough boss mats to get most of my character to 8-8-8 and don't have plans on crowning anyone that uses those mats anytime soon.

120 resin a week for all five bosses is just too much imho.

:wherearethelies:

Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
So I guess I've given up trying to farm all of the weekly bosses now :squirtlechristmas:

Only Childe, Azhdaha & Signora get my resin now.

I have enough boss mats to get most of my character to 8-8-8 and don't have plans on crowning anyone that uses those mats anytime soon.

120 resin a week for all five bosses is just too much imho.

:wherearethelies:
Welcome to the club. I only spend my resin on Azhdaha & Signora and after a few more weeks I'm gonna stop farming Azhdaha as well. I already have enough materials from all bosses except Signora, and I have no need for Billets since I have quite a few saved up if future craftable weapons end up being better than the weapons I already use (doubt).

I still think weekly bosses shouldn't cost any resin. You can only claim rewards once a week so what's the point of adding a resin gate? Can't even imagine how bad it is for newer players who don't have many boss mats.

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,759
Welcome to the club. I only spend my resin on Azhdaha & Signora and after a few more weeks I'm gonna stop farming Azhdaha as well. I already have enough materials from all bosses except Signora, and I have no need for Billets since I have quite a few saved up if future craftable weapons end up being better than the weapons I already use (doubt).

I still think weekly bosses shouldn't cost any resin. You can only claim rewards once a week so what's the point of adding a resin gate? Can't even imagine how bad it is for newer players who don't have many boss mats.
Even Childe tbh. I'm only planning on crowning Albedo tbh & maybe Ganyu if I decide to roll for her (Can't avoid the cryo characters forever skjdks)
I have enough to triple crown Albedo once he drops + have enough shard of a foul legacy to get both Childe & Hu Tao to 8-8-8. Once they drop the next new weekly boss I'll probably stop farming him too. I only need more Catalyst billets. I need more refines on that new Inazuma Catalyst.

Yep. A zero resin cost would be ideal. Especially once we start getting into even more regions with even more bosses and characters. I'll be too busy trying to scrape together my resin for all the weeklies that I'll be unable to do any domains at all.

:tears: :tears: :tears:

just sharing some fanart :wow:

The best doggo :wow::wow::wow:

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
I only need more Catalyst billets. I need more refines on that new Inazuma Catalyst
If I could, I'd give you one or two of my SEVEN catalyst billets

0byi3smvfyw71.jpg

Got my first Amber constellation through one of the five standard banner rolls using stardust exchange for this month. Only took 13 months but finally! Just 5 more to go lol.

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,759
If I could, I'd give you one or two of my SEVEN catalyst billets

0byi3smvfyw71.jpg

Got my first Amber constellation through one of the five standard banner rolls using stardust exchange for this month. Only took 13 months but finally! Just 5 more to go lol.
Congrats on getting Amber. C1 is really fun with for charge shot builds. I'm kind of regretting converting all my starglitter into fates now.
I could've had a C5 Amber if I saved it :tears:

I guess I'll have to wait a while longer for that though :pandafrozen:
It's the sword billets that keep appearing for me. I'm sure I'll have enough billets for two R5 swords by the end of the month :bakacat:

Last edited:

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,759
Thoma drops tomorrow! I will finally be able to go fishing again!

I've been avoiding it so that I can use his passive talents to get that fishing achievement.
pls come home. I need to add to my tall male character collection. Childe & Kaeya can only carry me so far :bakacat:

So Honkai got another free 5-star character for this anniversary. I hope that Genshin's 2nd anniversary is an upgrade to the 1-year anniversary :wherearethelies:
My Honkai account is starting to finally look nice. Fallen Rosemary & Mobius all in one day :wow:

Now I can focus all my time on farming for Elysia fragments.

I really wish they'd give some QOL updates next anniversary though. Maybe add some of the past events as permanent additions to the game. Give me a permanent version of Hyakunin Ikki pls. That event was one of my favourites.
:heartublob:

Last edited:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,050,232
omg, I haven't visited this thread in forever. Hu Tao will be here tomorrow, and I have decided to go for both her and her weapon...fingers crossed

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
So because I've decided I'm probably not going to roll for Itto, I thought I might as well try to get Staff of Thoma.

bm6fgstlhbx71.jpg

2 Elegy for the Ends and 1 Staff of Homa in 60-ish pulls, including this godly 10-pull. There goes my luck for the rest of my time playing this game. I'm now destined to lose every 50-50

I kinda don't have a use for Elegy though since I have Stringless at R4 for my Venti so I guess I'll just leave it at lvl 1 until I eventually get a character worth using it on.

Last edited:

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,759
Thoma pls come home. I can only risk one more 10-pull for you
I have your ascension mats ready.
No more copies of Diona pls. I have her at C6 already...
:tears:
So because I've decided I'm probably not going to roll for Itto, I thought I might as well try to get Staff of Thoma.

bm6fgstlhbx71.jpg

2 Elegy for the Ends and 1 Staff of Homa in 60-ish pulls, including this godly 10-pull. There goes my luck for the rest of my time playing this game. I'm now destined to lose every 50-50

I kinda don't have a use for Elegy though since I have Stringless at R4 for my Venti so I guess I'll just leave it at lvl 1 until I eventually get a character worth using it on.
ok-
what?!
That's such a great pull. I don't think I can get to pity for the weapon banner this time around even though I want both of the weapons :tears:
Elegy is amazing on Amber, so if you plan on using her in a Viridesient vape team then it's pretty decent.
My Hu Tao shall remain homa-less for the forseeable future unless I get lucky ofc, but I doubt that bc I think I've already used up all of my weapon banner luck on Raiden's weapon banner...
One for Thoma, another for Raiden + the last for Xiangling. EL is amazing on Xiangling.
qbxX8hN.jpg

Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
Elegy is amazing on Amber, so if you plan on using her in a Viridesient vape team then it's pretty decent
I don't think I plan on using Amber until she's at least at C4 because her damage right now is just really underwhelming
My Hu Tao shall remain homa-less for the forseeable future unless I get lucky ofc, but I doubt that bc I think I've already used up all of my weapon banner luck on Raiden's weapon banner...
One for Thoma, another for Raiden + the last for Xiangling. EL is amazing on Xiangling.
qbxX8hN.jpg
Three copies of what's one of the best polearms in the game, that's quite crazy

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,759
I don't think I plan on using Amber until she's at least at C4 because her damage right now is just really underwhelming

Three copies of what's one of the best polearms in the game, that's quite crazy
Yep, Amber doesn't really get good until you can get some constellations on her. I heard that Elegy is also pretty good on Sara to let her give out even more buffs.
The funny thing was, I hadn't even selected a path on the system. Every single time I've selected a path I've had to go to hard pity on the banner. Mistsplitter & Polar Star banners have made me suffer. I have an R3 Memory of Dust now bc of the Childe weapon banner. It was pure suffering. I used up over 170 pulls on that banner.
:tears:

I'm at a point where I can stop wishing on weapons finally, so all I'm doing now is saving for new characters. I want Baizhu + a few of his constellations when he drops & I want to pull on Kazuha's re-run for his constellations too. I'd like to get his C2 by his 2nd re-run.
:pandasantacookie:

Last edited:

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,759
I finished farming a 4-piece Thundering Fury set for Bennett finally. Reject Raiden National. Thundering Fury Bennet is the only way ~
His skill is almost never on cooldown with this set. it's so good!
i have holiday in two weeek is it goood time to start playing again then ?
I think it's a good time. There'll be Winter events next patch :poggers:

We get to make snowmen furnishings & a new pet doggo. I'm looking forward to it! :wow:

This update was pretty boring other than the new island :tears:

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,759
New Dainsleif/Traveller story quest when...
I really like those quests. They're so much different & darker then the usual Genshin content.
I want them to tell us more about Khaenri'ah. Kaeya/Dain interaction when. They're both so suspiscious...
I hope we get one soon. Since we got one each for Mondstadt & Liyue then there should be one for Inazuma too ~
:wow:

Top Bottom