The Lee Taeyong (이태용) Thread

Villanelle

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,680
Is it just me or have Taeyong fansites not been posting that many videos since yesterday? I know a lot of them are there but they seem to have only gone there to sell merchandise. I’m hardly seeing any videos and only few pictures on their accounts, and most of the videos of Taeyong seem to be taken by others

D.ana1

Brain of Trees Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,435
Is it just me or have Taeyong fansites not been posting that many videos since yesterday? I know a lot of them are there but they seem to have only gone there to sell merchandise. I’m hardly seeing any videos and only few pictures on their accounts, and most of the videos of Taeyong seem to be taken by others
You're right , i also hardly find any Taeyong fancam from Taeyong fansites since yesterday . If it was true they only there to sell merchandises , i'm so dissapointed .

Villanelle

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,680
You're right , i also hardly find any Taeyong fancam from Taeyong fansites since yesterday . If it was true they only there to sell merchandises , i'm so dissapointed .
Yeah, I’m only seeing them advertising their merchandise. I scrolled through his tags yesterday multiple times on Twitter and I barely found anything posted by his own fans/fansites. Maybe, they’ll upload some fancams with better quality later or something, idk

D.ana1

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,435
Yeah, I’m only seeing them advertising their merchandise. I scrolled through his tags yesterday multiple times on Twitter and I barely found anything posted by his own fans/fansites. Maybe, they’ll upload some fancams with better quality later or something, idk
I hope they'll really upload about TY on SMT later

D.ana1

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,435
OH.. MY.. GOSH
71Bzey2ZdNL._SL1500_.jpg

Top Bottom