EB6vUAWU8AA5GL3
EB6vUAWU0AAdrgm
UUHHHH MY HEART!!!!

D.ana1

Brain of Trees Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,435
THIS IS ... people should realize. Sometimes clean abs is hotter than strong abs
[tweet]

Villanelle

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,680

:shablob:
I’m excited but it’s such short notice. Whenever he gets activities I feel stressed out by the amount of blowback hate he gets in return

Doyoung

🌸
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,275

:shablob:
I’m excited but it’s such short notice. Whenever he gets activities I feel stressed out by the amount of blowback hate he gets in return

i feel you, but i also try to keep in perspective to not let it get me down so much (im super sensitive), because it also happens to me as a doyoung stan and its exhausting, that today my tl was all happy about it, stans from diff members, and i take that as something to remember, that the haters are loud but still minority, so let them bark because in the end taeyong has tons and tons and tons of people admiring him and celebrating him, and they'll choke on their own venom while he thrives

Villanelle

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,680
i feel you, but i also try to keep in perspective to not let it get me down so much (im super sensitive), because it also happens to me as a doyoung stan and its exhausting, that today my tl was all happy about it, stans from diff members, and i take that as something to remember, that the haters are loud but still minority, so let them bark because in the end taeyong has tons and tons and tons of people admiring him and celebrating him, and they'll choke on their own venom while he thrives
Thank you
This is so cute

Villanelle

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,680
Does anyone know how international fans are going to hear the track? I made a mistake of updating my melon account 1year ago and it turns out the update was meant to exclude international fans. I was never able to get around it

Doyoung

🌸
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,275
twitter update

“Thanks to our everyone, today has been a feel good day again ~~~~ I hope everyone happily ended their day as well ~~ Thank you always and I love you ~TY” Translated by @huangsichengs

two extra pics from insta

ECqhVvkU4AM7qxW.jpg
ECqhWMcUwAAFoiC.jpg

HES SO CUTE!!!!!!!! I CANT HANDLE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom