The Official codomomental Thread (Zenbu Kimi no Sei da, KAQRIYOTERROR, Seireki13ya, TOKYO TEFUTEFU, Not Secured, Loose Ends, futatsuna...)

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,200
Pronouns
He/Him
cm.png

codomomental is an indie agency & production company that stands out for its unusual creative approaches to the activities of its groups. Every codomomental release is conceptual and multi-layered. The lyrics can simultaneously contain a stand-alone artistic story, a reference to what is going on in the group, a message to the members and a message to the fans. And this is very important, because codomomental manage to turn the development of their groups into a kind of narrative. According to the head of codomomental, Nobuhide Imamura, he divides the development of the company's groups into two phases: The first is when he approaches the creative direction of the group with some ideas and concepts of his own, and from release to release creates a certain narrative that resonates with the development of the group, creating a kind of foundation upon which everything is built. The second is when he relies less on what he wants to express and more on the story that the members create together with the fans that support them. In other words, you could say that this narrative works on the border between fiction and non-fiction, and eventually the artistic narrative begins to build directly on what is happening in reality. For example, events that happen to a group are always directly reflected in their music and lyrics, and radical changes such as lineup changes also drastically change their lyrics and music, and often even old songs change quite dramatically. Their songs express what the members feel and think at a particular point in the group's development, what they aspire to, what they dream of, and what they regret. This makes the story of the groups themselves similar to the plot of some sports anime, where you watch the characters develop, fate challenges them in new ways, and you never know where it will take them.
In addition, each group has its own idea and "mythology," its own unique philosophy. And all of this is expressed by the members in their own unique ways. All of these levels synergize with each other and bring their own color and depth to the big picture.
The company's groups can be classified as "alternative idols" - their music ranges from cute pop to rock and even extreme metal, and their performances are incredibly boisterous and emotional. You could say that passion and rebellious spirit is what runs through all of codomomental's activities.

Zenbu Kimi no Sei da.
The latest music video:

KAQRIYOTERROR
The latest music video:

Seireki13ya

The latest music video:

TOKYO TEFUTEFU

The latest music video:

Yukueshirezutsurezure (disbanded)

The latest music video:

akugi (disbanded)
The latest music video:

Here you will find many translations related to the codomomental groups: from recent news summaries to translations of interviews and talk videos.

The most important interviews:

Nobuhide Imamura (the head of codomomental) – “I never fired anybody from the group. Because I love them all” (October 2018)
Nobuhide Imamura & Kisaragi Megumi – “I don’t have the slightest intention of forming idol groups”(January 2019)
Nobuhide Imamura & GESSHIRUI (codomomental's lyricist) – “We all have different values and feelings, and they should be different”(August 2020)
GESSHIRUI & Zenbu Kimi no Sei da – “All of the female groups created in codomomental are originally offshoots of Zenbu Kimi no Sei da songs”(July 2021)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,200
Pronouns
He/Him

Last week in codomomental (June 12 - June 18)​

Fy40ZMtXgAAae6u

The second round of general codomomental auditions has been announced (deadline for applications is August 31st). Notably, this time Seireki13ya and TOKYO TEFUTEFU have been added to the list of audition groups – so the new audition literally includes all codomomental groups. However, considering the fact that St.404’s lineup is already established, and Seireki13ya and TOKYO TEFUTEFU have no need for new members (especially after the recent releases of re-recorded songs), we can assume that they will only add new members to the groups with established lineups if someone really suitable shows up.

Unexpectedly, there was a livestream featuring Nobuhide Imamura and Mei Yui Mei on June 16th. Unfortunately, no important details were revealed, only small and rather vague hints that something interesting is coming. The director also revealed that preparations for a crowdfunding campaign to release a Blu-ray of the Zenbu Kimi no Sei da’s Budokan show are currently in progress.

Recently, TOKYO TEFUTEFU held a series of livestreams in which the members incredibly sincerely and firmly expressed their determination to lead the group to success. And I decided to translate all the important moments of these livestreams so that you can experience them directly. And I want to start with Chimura Shifumi’s part – the girl who, according to her own words, once really wanted to die and for whom the audition for TOKYO TEFUTEFU was her last hope, talked about her passionate feelings and the great mission she found for herself in the group:

So many exciting things planned both for the tour and after₍ˆ ට ̫ ට ˆ₎🩶
From Mary Lust’s Twitter.

Seireki13ya released their first single with the new lineup, “kuchibue.”

"Let’s be together forever." A melody is heard from the land of the night, mixing with light chatter. For some reason, I’m excited and still a little scared. But I’ve decided that I don’t want to make any more mistakes. And I vowed that I wouldn’t care if I got hurt.
The concept of “kuchibue,” expressed on the release’s “obi”.

I feel like this song connected me to the current “Seireki,” it’s a really important song!!!💭
Wherever you are, may Seireki13ya be there for you, and may “kuchibue” be there for you 🤍🤍🤍🤍
From Nene Komochi’s Twitter.

June 14, today’s release. I wrote the lyrics for both songs, “kuchibue” and “Pastelphose.” They are very important songs.
When I listened to the finished version, I was amazed. They really made these songs their own, which makes me even more excited for the future.
“Pastelphose” is the song that surprised me the most with its vocals. I clearly felt the determination of each member to sing in their own unique way, as well as the desire to express the individuality of their voices. Girls are always incredible and evolve instantly, as if they are transforming themselves. I think this feeling comes through in the music. I also really like writing lyrics for Eisei-kun’s music, and I always make them especially conceptual. A girl who leaves home early after she hears the ringing in her ears will definitely transform. It feels like there will soon be people in the world who can transform themselves through holograms, and I’m confused: “Will they be the members of Seireki13ya?” Also, codomomental songs rarely have long intros, but it really excites me to think that the members are probably transforming while this intro is playing.
From GESSHIRUI’s Twitter.

In a recent big interview with TOKYO TEFUTEFU, which I’ve already translated, the girls revealed for the first time their current goal, which they decided on together – a spectacular show at the Makuhari Messe involving fire. And in a recent livestream, Seireki13ya also revealed their common goal – the girls, like Zenbu Kimi no Sei da, want to perform at the Budokan.

At the recent codomomental online event “The Order -Online-” Vol.2 Ama Mauru participated as a DJ. Here is the playlist with the tracks played during her performance:

Suddenly Kisaragi Megumi’s official Instagram came to life:

Past summaries can be found here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,200
Pronouns
He/Him

Last two weeks in codomomental (June 19 - July 2)​

On June 22, there was a talk livestream with Nene Komochi and Nobuhide Imamura, where they recalled and discussed the Zenbu Kimi no Sei da’s Budokan show. Mei Yui Mei also appeared in the stream several times, and Komochi had a very heartfelt conversation with her. It was the first time since the Budokan show that they had met in the context of “Zenkimi” activities, which gave them some feeling of emotional comfort, as if their usual days had returned. Also, Komochi and Mei, as leader of “Seireki” and former leader of “Tsurezure,” talked seriously about the role of a group leader and the qualities it develops in people.
A few interesting details from the stream:
  • Apparently there will be another album of re-recorded songs from Seireki13ya;
  • We’ll soon see not only the cute, but also the “raging” Komochi again;
  • Komochi is now working on “some other work” in addition to her usual duties. It is unclear if this is related to the previous point.
On June 27, there was a similar livestream, but with Kisaragi Megumi, in which the girl, together with Imamura-san, touched not only on the topic of Budokan, but also on the entire eight years of “Zenkimi” activities. The director once again expressed his sincere amazement at how much the girl loves her fans, and that despite the incredibly difficult moments she had to go through, she never once thought about leaving (while even he had thought about it more than once during the coronavirus period). Imamura-san also admires her unwavering determination to take on the will of her former groupmates and fulfill the promise she made to the fans. The director said that the moment that promise was actually fulfilled, he felt from the bottom of his heart that he was doing this job just for moments like this. On a related note, there was an amusing moment where Imamura-san thanked Megumi, but she refused to accept the thanks and thanked the fans instead, which even caused them to have a little fight, which even resulted in the staff breaking into the stream to stop it.
Some more interesting details:
  • Megumi wanted her first visit to Budokan to be part of a Zenbu Kimi no Sei da concert. So she had never been to Budokan before.
  • Just before the performance at Budokan, the girl wasn’t nervous at all. According to her, the only time she got nervous at a concert was when she performed the song “Alone connect the End” for the first time, because they had too little time to learn it properly at that time.
  • The group hadn’t originally planned to present new costumes at the Budokan show. Megumi and Kagari Kohaku Sekai started working on them two days before the concert and finished them the night before.
  • The crowdfunding campaign to raise funds for the Blu-ray release of the Budokan show will start very soon.
  • We should expect some announcements before the end of July.
  • The whole time after the Budokan Megumi didn’t rest at all (although she tried to, but couldn’t), but she was working on something. Obviously it’s something to do with her upcoming return to the stage.
  • The director is also working hard on something. He promises that there will be many interesting things to come.
TOKYO TEFUTEFU had a two-hour preview of their new song, which they are already actively performing at their concerts – “Rosario to Koi.” The music for the song was written by syva and the lyrics by Kisaragi Megumi.
You can check out my translation of the lyrics here:

The title of the song can be translated as “Rosary and Prayer to the Sky,” where “Prayer to the Sky” is a word that does not exist in Japanese, and it can also be translated as “Prayer to the Void”, and it reads the same as the word “love.”
No matter what this world is like, no matter how worn out I am by it, if our “mirages” are with me, I don’t need anything else.
From Yuzuriha Ouhi’s Twitter.
There is no strict choreography during the intro of this song, and we expose our emotions and express this song in our own way, but the other day Ouhi grabbed me with all her might and challenged me to fight, and I fired up and accepted the challenge🤍
It’s great that we can inspire each other at concerts like this⑉の ̫の⑉
From Tokanai Nonno’s Twitter.
I wasn’t good at putting emotion into my singing properly before, and I always felt regret, but I can say with certainty that I squeezed everything I could out of myself in this song₍ˆ ߹𖥦߹ ˆ₎!
For some reason, singing this song makes me feel stronger. I’m not afraid of being torn to shreds, and that’s because I want to catch up with everyone sooner, right?
If we are destined to perish, let’s die together.
I sang that line from my heart, calling out to you.
I usually sing by trying to match the music and lyrics, but this song I sang in a good way without thinking about anything, just on my gut. Not trying to show off, but as if I was just breathing.
From Chimura Shifumi’s Twitter.
TOKYO TEFUTEFU had a lot of cool songs from the beginning, and I always tried to sing them in a cool way, but this song I sang without showing off, but just putting all my feelings as much as possibleᐡ- -ᐡ!!!
I’d be happy if my feelings came through to you.
From Kagari Kohaku Sekai’s Twitter.
Needless to say how great syva-san’s songs are – he’s already proven everything, including overseas; on the other hand, Megumi-chan’s lyrics are on a different level. This is what differentiates her from ordinary people like me, and I really envy and respect her as a writer. And the singing of “Tefutefu” is also excellent.

I continue to translate that very important TOKYO TEFUTEFU livestream for you, and this time it’s Tokanai Nonno’s turn – it’s an almost complete translation of her incredibly passionate and sincere monologue in which she expresses all her feelings, worries and hopes.
You know, TOKYO TEFUTEFU is already something that can’t even be expressed by the word “important” to me.
It’s already a part of me!
No, it’s everything!
TOKYO TEFUTEFU is everything to me!
The video is here:

Meanwhile, TOKYO TEFUTEFU are apparently working on a new music video?
We made something that you’re sure to like(ˆ⊃ෆ ̫ ෆ ˆ)⊃︵ ♡ Wait a bit~
There’s something I want to show you, but I can’t yet, so I’ll show it off to Komochi!
From Ama Mauru’s Twitter.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,200
Pronouns
He/Him

Last three weeks in codomomental (July 3 - July 23)​

F1sLB0cWAAA6V8-
On July 2nd, TOKYO TEFUTEFU held a talk livestream where the girls were joined by Nobuhide Imamura. The stream focused on discussing the group’s current tour, and in particular how dramatically they have changed recently. Having changed their approach to performing since the Coronavirus restrictions were lifted, “Tefutefu” had already changed significantly by the start of the tour, but recently they’ve changed even more. As Imamura-san points out, Nonno, Lust, and Chimura did not have the courage to show unsightly sides of themselves before, but recently they have begun to do so. Ouhi, on the other hand, has begun to show off her leadership skills at concerts, and Kagari is also improving her performance skills. The girls were also influenced by the appearance of Kisaragi Megumi at one of their recent shows, who gave them some important advice. The head of codomomental also promised that the group would perform at least one (but possibly more) new song at the upcoming tour finale.
On July 18, it became known from Twitter that the members were already recording new material.

A little earlier, on July 16, the group held a solo concert dedicated to Yuzuriha Ouhi’s birthday. In addition to their usual cover of “Sophomore Sick Sacrifice,” “Tefutefu” performed another “Zenkimi” cover of the song “When You 2 WANT.”

You can check out a translation of Mary Lust’s big address to TOKYO TEFUTEFU fans, in which the girl tells how she feels about the current tour, how she sees the future of the group, as well as what has been weighing on her soul for the past three years.
The girl, who says she has been struggling with her weaknesses and desperately trying to keep up with the rest of the group, is incredibly honest about her worries and anxieties, while expressing her determination to “become someone who can really attract people.” The video is here:

Meanwhile, Seireki13ya’s concert to celebrate Nene Komochi’s birthday took place on July 17th. It was the group’s first solo concert in the new lineup, and it was held at the same venue where Seireki held their very first solo concert – CHELSEA HOTEL. Of course, it was not without surprises: several songs were performed for the first time in the current lineup, and there was also a cover of “Alone connect the End” by Zenbu Kimi no Sei da. But the highlight was the performance of “Sekaisengoto,” the debut song of the group with Ama Mauru as a guest.

Yesterday I sang “Sekaisengoto” with Seireki13ya.
And I’ve never remembered a 3 minutes and 48 seconds of my life with such reproachfulness before – it all flew by in an instant, and behind the feelings of fun, various emotions were bubbling up inside me.
I was here to wish Komochi a happy birthday, but I was given something wonderful~.

Komochi, I wish that you can live in this world with all your imperfections, just as you are.
I love you very much.
From Ama Mauru’s Twitter.

On her birthday, Komochi tweeted her cover of the song “asphyxia” by Cö shu Nie –

Meanwhile, a small joint tour between Seireki13ya and TOKYO TEFUTEFU called “Seichou LOG TOUR” was announced. The word “Seichou” used in the title does not exist in Japanese: it is written with the characters for “star” and “butterfly” (星蝶) and reads as the word “growth.”
The tour will consist of 7 concerts in 5 cities and will start (and end) in August.

Kisaragi Megumi and Mei Yui Mei continue to appear at offline talk events from time to time, one of which took place on July 12th and ended with a small incident: on that day the girls drank alcohol for the first time as part of such events, as a result of which Megumi accidentally drank too much champagne and was unable to attend the cheki session for the first time in her idol activities. The next day, there was a rather funny talk livestream apologizing for the incident and giving the opportunity to purchase cheki to anyone who was unable to do so at the event.

Of course, generative AI will be useful in a variety of fields, and writers and creators will feel that they have to start working in a different dimension. In a world where pictures, songs and lyrics are based on statistics and rely on probability theory, we will have to create something that can stay in people’s hearts and is only humanly possible, as presumptuous as that sounds.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,200
Pronouns
He/Him

Last week in codomomental (July 23 - July 30)​

F2QdeMFWoAAnnKL

On July 24th, an official statement appeared on the official website of codomomental, announcing that Komari Yuu was leaving KAQRIYOTERROR:
An important message from KAQRIYOTERROR.
Thank you to everyone who supports KAQRIYOTERROR, this is the management of the group.
Today we would like to make an announcement regarding Komari Yuu. First of all, please read her comment:
“Long time no see. This is Komari Yuu, I have decided to leave KAQRIYOTERROR.
I am very sorry that it came so suddenly and that I could not bring our YOMIBITO, who believed in me and waited for me, back to the stage on my own.
And thank you so much for giving me, Kaqriyo Terror Architect and KAQRIYOTERROR so much love for so long.
I hope to see you again somewhere.
Come on! Having been to different places, you know that Japan isn’t that big, right?
Lol.
Take care of yourselves. See you around.”
We apologize for this sudden announcement, but we would like to announce that Komari Yuu is leaving KAQRIYOTERROR as of today.
Also, due to Komari Yuu’s departure, KAQRIYOTERROR will be suspending its activities for a while in order to reorganize the group.
We appreciate your understanding.
KAQRIYOTERROR management.
Translation of the statement from codomomental’s official website.
Long time no see.
I am doing well.
I apologize for surprising you with this sudden announcement.
As stated in the official statement, I am leaving KAQRIYOTERROR.
I really owe a lot to codomomental, and YOMIBITO and the rest of the members have given me so much love, fun and happiness. Sure, there have been some hard moments, but…
No, that won’t do, it’s too prim.
I’ll rewrite it.
Thank you for giving me – who had nothing – so many memories.
I really, really had a lot of fun!
I’m sorry I couldn’t make KAQRIYOTERROR to the very end.
I’m glad I got to meet you. Thank you.
Just like during a speech at concerts, I don’t know how to finish. Rondo, help me!
Honestly, I was ready to be judged.
I was really, really worried.
But I’ve gotten so many warm words from everyone. I’m really happy. I’m sorry I couldn’t thank you in person.
Really, thank you so much.
If you see me somewhere, at least buy me a juice~
See you later🐼🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪
From Komari Yuu’s Twitter.

Take care, big sis.
I’ll always love you (‘;ω;`)
I will always, always love you!
That video of you crying is so cute and adorable – I was just stunned and watch it often. Love you!
Komari Yuu’s response to the previous tweet.
Komari-san, I was really happy that you chatted with me a lot since my debut and that we performed together so many times! I’m going to miss you. I take the liberty of thinking of myself as your mistress🥀
See you again someday^._.^!
I’m glad we became friends with Ohi-tya♡
Thanks for getting along with me! Love you!
Thanks for all the hard work☁️
akugi was my first group after joining codomomental and I was really worried when I found out I would be in the same group with my senpai, but I was really happy to be in the same group with Komari-san and I had a lot of fun⑉の ̫の⑉
Thank you so much for getting along with me❕
It’s been a lot of fun making mischief (akugi means “mischief” – translator’s note) in the same group all these two years!
Thank you so much for performing with me on the same stage despite the worries. Always be so cute and cool Nonno ⑉の ̫の⑉
I hope you’ll be happy and always smile whenever, wherever you are💭🐼

On July 29th, TOKYO TEFUTEFU held the last show of their GOLDADCT TOUR. They performed 3 new songs, one of which was “Negative Buster” with lyrics written by Tokanai Nonno.
The power of lyrics is amazing – an ordinary melody suddenly takes on meaning. And all the girls who have written lyrics in codomomental are geniuses. I think girls are more talented in writing lyrics.
From syva’s Twitter.

Three announcements were made: first, the group will release their new album on September 27th. Second, the group will start a new tour called "NNEEOORAGE~KakeruTobu~" (“NNEEOORAGE〜翔翔〜” - the character “翔” means “fly” or “soar”) in October, which will last until the end of January. Third, “Tefutefu” now has a TikTok account:

https://www.tiktok.com/@tokyotftf

The results of the tour - the girls achieved their goal: the group managed to sell out CDs at 7 release events, and the final show of the tour was also sold out.
We performed 46 times - it was a tour with a huge number of concerts, but really, in the beginning I felt that I had to make this tour something meaningful at all costs, and I was so worried that I even thought I might hate this place. But as I performed show after show, I saw so many beautiful sights and made sure that the concerts we create with you are so fun and I love them so much. It was a tour that once again made me want to reach bigger stages with our members.
Because of our "mirages" I was able to expose myself, I became stronger.
From Mary Lust's Twitter.
At the beginning of this tour, I felt very strongly that I needed to change and I was very worried, but now I know what I need to do. We met new "mirages" on this tour and I also felt the strength of our bonds with the 'mirages' who supported us before - I think it was a great tour!
From Kagari Kohaku Sekai's Twitter.
To be honest, I think I've grown a lot on this tour. Of course, I've grown in terms of performance, but I've also grown in terms of... feelings? Before it was almost never that I was so overwhelmed with emotion that I started to cry, and I'm very happy that I can cry so sincerely on stage now. I feel so much lighter in my soul that it feels like I was wearing a steel armor before. It was a tour that made me feel like I could be who I am. And every time I saw the smiles on your dear faces, I felt more and more motivated to try harder and harder here.
From Chimura Shifumi's Twitter.

Have you seen TOKYO TEFUTEFU’s music video for their recent hit “ao”?
If we are together with you, the world will probably become just a palm to us.
Let’s enjoy our youth together.
You are you and I am me.
And that’s why I was overwhelmed with the desire to always be with you.
It was really funny during the filming to talk about what our relationship would be like if we were in the same school~
What’s also funny is that we have very different personalities, so we unanimously came to the conclusion that we wouldn’t have ended up in the same group.
We were destined to meet only here, and that’s why the journey of TOKYO TEFUTEFU will continue❕⑉の ̫の⑉
It is a song that gave us the encouragement to keep going.
If it wasn’t for ‘ao’, we probably wouldn’t have been able to become what we are now.
That’s how important this treasure is to us💎
We ran around the school singing and dancing.
I experienced many moments of youth.
For me, who avoided and was unable to experience real youth, now is undoubtedly the most real youth.
It radiates blue (“ao” means “blue” – note), sparkles and shines⚡️o’ᆺ’o⚡

Tokanai Nonno made a funny short video compiling the girl’s memories of the past tour:

The official TOKYO TEFUTEFU Twitter account announced a voting: you can rate five individual photos of the members and like the one you think is the most photogenic. The member whose photo gets the most likes will get the opportunity to release a solo… something.
You can vote on the following tweets:

I’m continuing to translate the individual addresses of TOKYO TEFUTEFU members to the fans, and this time it’s Kagari Kohaku Sekai’s turn. Despite the fact that she is not good at expressing her thoughts in words, Kagari tried her best to convey her feelings, and her monologue was very deep and convincing. The video below will give you a glimpse of the girl’s strong determination to reach the top as a member of “Tefutefu,” and will also let you know what important goals she has set for herself to become someone irreplaceable to the group.

By the way, I stumbled more at the finale last night than at any other show on this tour.
Funny, isn't itᐡ^ - ^ᐡ?

Seireki13ya has announced a solo concert entitled “Kakusei HONEYzzzz Vol.1/3” (“Kakusei” means “awakening”) to be held on August 5th, which will also include a fan meeting section. The group promises to make an important announcement on that day.

On July 25th, there was another codomomental DJ event with members of TOKYO TEFUTEFU & Seireki13ya behind the DJ controls. As always, I’ve created playlists for you based on the members’ DJ performance setlists (unfortunately, Kagari Kohaku Sekai didn’t post her performance setlist):

Yuzuriha Ouhi -
Tokanai Nonno -
Mary Lust -
Chimura Shifumi -

Nene Komochi -
Yui Urari - https://open.spotify.com/playlist/66wVtofRrmldzcgxmLvGUg?si=ddc34af5a87d451d
Who Runo - https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7w4zh2Tr0ENUnvWcah7O0D?si=b5fa9f525c1c44a8
Yowa Minai - https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3buoETvmwe9D4ZLf6fHOkp?si=96244e16434448d9

Tomorrow will be exactly one year since this project began. During this time, 22 large text translations and 17 video translations have been released, not to mention 43 bulletins of sometimes impressive length. A full-fledged blog has been created, as well as a Twitter account where you can easily follow all the important news. To be honest, when I published the first bulletin, I had no idea that this project would grow to such an extent. Thanks to everyone who is interested! I will continue to keep you up to date on what’s going on in codomomental and clarify things that are inaccessible to foreign fans due to language barriers! I also have some pretty exciting plans that haven’t been realized yet, so stay tuned!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,200
Pronouns
He/Him

Last week in codomomental (July 31 - August 6)​

F2wFi50bUAAwTjD

Chimura Shifumi has revealed on Twitter that she has written lyrics for a song that will be included in TOKYO TEFUTEFU's next album. It was also revealed that there will be a new song on the album with lyrics written by Mary Lust, for whom this will be her second experience writing lyrics for the group.

In a photo tweeted by the drummer of the "Tefutefu Band," you can partially see the set list of the recent TOKYO TEFUTEFU tour finale. We can see that one of the new songs that the group performed that day is called "Miniature Garden."

I'm finishing the partial translation of the livestream with individual addresses from TOKYO TEFUTEFU members to the fans, and the last one in line is Yuzuriha Ouhi, the leader of the group. In the video, she shares her feelings about the start of the GOLDADCT TOUR, talks about the changes in the group and the goals she wants to achieve through performances. The girl who, in her own words, "can't do anything but rely on her passion," expresses her determination to bring that passion not only to the group's current fans, but also to the whole world.

Seireki13ya has announced a solo tour that will begin in mid-September and run through early November.

The first solo tour in almost two years for Seireki13ya is...

⭐⭐️ Starburst Shinybright Tour ⭐⭐

12 shows in 9 cities, we'll be in so many places!

Let's get even closer, let's get even more fired up, let's get even bigger! Let's go on a wonderful tour together!!!🌈💭✨
From Nene Komochi's Twitter.

On August 2nd, Kisaragi Megumi and Nene Komochi held a joint talk stream on the topic of... their shared passion for BL content.

Recently, another offline event was held where the members of codomomental acted as DJs. As always, you can check out the songs played there in my specially created playlists on Spotify:

Yuzuriha Ouhi/Tokanai Nonno -
Mary Lust/Kagari Kohaku Sekai -
Chimura Shifumi -

Nene Komochi -
Who Runo -

Ama Mauru -

By the way, at the actual event, instrumental tracks were played during Komochi's performance, and she sang to them herself.

I am writing the lyrics. Every time I create them, I think it's my last work. Well, I'll see you around.
From GESSHIRUI's Twitter.

Well, it's X now.
The bird that has been in a familiar place on my phone for years is gone.
Apparently you've flown off to some wonderful world?
Now it's just an X on a black background.
When I try to open it, I can't help but look for the bird.
But the bird is gone.
No matter how hard you look for it, it's gone.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,200
Pronouns
He/Him
"We felt incredibly vividly that we can become a light for someone."

The following links will tell you more about the meaning, ideas and artistic techniques behind this song, as well as the feelings that the members put into it:

http://www.codomofan.online/codomomental-bulletin-34/
http://www.codomofan.online/codomomental-bulletin-35/
http://www.codomofan.online/tokyo-tefutefu-i-can-confidently-say-that-tokyo-tefutefu-which-some-people-mocked-in-the-past-has-become-incredibly-cool-now-may-2023/
http://www.codomofan.online/codomomental-bulletin-37/

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,200
Pronouns
He/Him

Last week in codomomental (August 7 - August 27)​

F4OOCcQaMAAfXsc
F3ku4SCbkAA91-w

Seireki13ya and TOKYO TEFUTEFU held a short joint tour. As the name “Seichou LOG Tour” implied, it was meant to show the girls’ growth, so it already stirred up a lot of competition between the groups, but the girls decided to take it a step further and make it a real battle: the girls decided to hold a vote for the best performance after each concert. What’s more, the losing group had to endure a funny punishment. Videos of these punishments are gradually being posted on Twitter:

Seireki13ya members eating insects:

TOKYO TEFUTEFU members getting their faces painted:

Seireki13ya members inhaling helium and trying to sing:

TOKYO TEFUTEFU members trying bitter tea:

Seireki13ya members geting a cake in the face:

This was the first tour for the new lineup of Seireki13ya, and TOKYO TEFUTEFU, having just finished their last tour where they had already changed dramatically, had to show a steady progression again, and so according to the girls themselves in a recent livestream, things didn’t always go smoothly, but this tour was a great opportunity for both groups to get closer to each other and each other’s fans, as well as an opportunity to try something new: a special feature of the tour was unique collaborations, with members of Seireki13ya joining in on TOKYO TEFUTEFU songs and vice versa, all the way up to full-fledged group covers.

They are our rivals who are closest to us, and that’s why I don’t want to lose, I get overwhelmed with frustration, but it makes me stronger.

Feelings of frustration… When you experience it, it’s painful and hard, but there’s also hope for further growth in it, isn’t there❔🪽𓈒 𓏸

I’ve always thought that when people compete, it’s normal for someone to feel frustrated when they lose. But I realized that’s not what’s important. What’s important is that each person can face the others with confidence. I’m going to try to grasp that even more deeply and carry that through to the end.

I’m so frustrated, not because we lost, but because I give myself to the concerts with all my strength. There hasn’t been a day when I’ve been careless about a show, but sometimes I failed and couldn’t convey what I wanted to. I know that each of us is performing with our lives on the line, and that’s why I sometimes have tears in my eyes, but I always want to keep going and not give up. I have you – our “mirages” who will always support us, I have the “night minions” who are always watching and having fun with us – I love you all, I love this place called TOKYO TEFUTEFU so much, I’m not afraid of anything! There aren’t many shows left on this tour, let’s try our best, let’s connect our hearts!
Effort is not always rewarded. It’s so deep and complicated. Even when you try your best, there are times when you don’t get what you want. And even though I felt frustrated, I had a hell of a lot of fun today! Because you were with me. When you’re with me, I’m happy too.

Voting was conducted for 6 (out of 7) concerts on the tour, and the result was a tie (3:3), which was resolved into a TOKYO TEFUTEFU victory by the rock-paper-scissors duel method. This means that Seireki13ya will have to go through the main punishment – bungee jumping.

It was a very intense tour: I got to know sides of our members that I hadn’t seen before, I got to know myself better, and I learned the pain of growth. I’m happy⑉の ̫の⑉

The victory we gained by struggling to the point of pain – to be honest, I’m happy, but I found something more important to me than just winning or losing. I’m so grateful to our band, our staff, “Seireki,” “Night Minions”, our beloved “Mirages,” our members – everyone we worked with to create this tour together. Thank you.

It was a really good experience. I’m glad we were able to create a lot of new bonds on this tour🌐🎶 It’s even kind of sad that it’s over (っ ̫ ; ˘)! But already tomorrow in Osaka we have another concert together with “Seireki” again! I’m going to really enjoy it🖐🏻🖐🏻

“Night Minions,” “Mirages,” thank you for so much love🤍🤍🤍🤍 “Seireki” have grown so much, hasn’t they? 💫I was very impressed with the growth of these three and it motivated me a lot💭✨ I was strongly motivated to try harder💭✨ Every moment was so precious. Let’s have more fun next time🌟🤍💫

I learned a lot from “Tefutefu.” I want to grow even more, I’m even more filled with the desire to make everyone happy with our concerts◎
From Yowa Minai’s Twitter.

Seireki13ya have released a poster for their upcoming “Starburst Shinybright Tour.”

F4OOCcQaMAAfXsc

TOKYO TEFUTEFU have also released a poster for the group’s upcoming long tour entitled “NNEEOORAGE~KakeruTobu~.”

F3ku4SCbkAA91-w

Probably “Tefutefu” are also preparing a new music video?

It’s not often that you get the chance to see idols playing video games, but a recent livestream made it possible. Chimura Shifumi, known for her passion for this type of digital entertainment, tried her best to show viewers her skills in the remake of Resident Evil 2, specifically The Ghost Survivors DLC (Runaway scenario), despite the unfamiliar conditions and delay imposed by the broadcast from the studio. Moreover, you have a chance to check out the recording of this part of the stream with English subtitles:

On August 24th, Zenbu Kimi no Sei da’s official YouTube channel held a stream with Kisaragi Megumi and Mei Yui Mei, where the girls burned Bengal lights in yukatas and reminisced about their March concert at the Budokan. The main reason for the stream, however, was the announcement of the soon-to-launch crowdfunding campaign to raise funds for the Blu-ray release of this milestone event. According to Megumi, the campaign is expected to start in the last days of August and will last about a month and a half. Also, as it was already known, the disc will only be released if the campaign is successful. At the same time, many people are probably worried about the uncertainty that has been created around the future of the group. And as it seems, nothing is really decided at the moment. According to Megumi, before the group went on hiatus, they talked to the director individually about their future. They didn’t talk about it as a whole group, to avoid inadvertently swaying each other towards some kind of consensus – so they decided what they really wanted to do. And at this point Megumi has “nothing more to say about the group,” and after this livestream “they probably won’t be in front of the fans for a while” (at least for Mei, as Megumi has been doing casual conversational livestreams with various codomomomental members lately, and it looks like she will continue to do so).

On August 11th there was another offline event with DJ performances by codomomental members. Below you can check out the songs they played:

There are a lot of things that make me feel sad. But for the sake of the people who don’t let lies creep into their singing, who continue to carry it all on without pretending it never happened, paving that path forward, I remain willing to let my brain do the work.
I can create an insane amount of whatever worlds I want in music, but it’s so hard for me to think without it. And yet it’s a beautiful thing, so it’s even harder. But then I was “on the outside of the mosquito net” and now I’m on the inside. That is so much for me. It is my greatest pride and joy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,200
Pronouns
He/Him
KAQRIYOTERROR's official Twitter account posted this:

2023.09...〜
the music keeps playing
Spinning so as not to break
We want to hold your hand

〜 2023.09.21

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,200
Pronouns
He/Him
ffa63503-89c5-4bec-95db-41338e311bfd.jpeg

A crowdfunding campaign has been launched to raise funds for the Blu-ray release of Zenbu Kimi no Sei da's concert at the Budokan.
It was not only the biggest and most important concert in the group's history, but also the longest: the members performed 33 songs that day, including an exclusive version of "MonoNoKoiAware," and new costumes were also revealed.
It's worth noting that the disc will only be released if the campaign is successful.
You can support the Blu-ray release and purchase exclusive bonuses at the following link:

https://camp-fire.jp/projects/view/699108?utm_campaign=cp_share_c_msg_projects_show

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,200
Pronouns
He/Him

Last week in codomomental (August 28 - September 3)​

ffa63503-89c5-4bec-95db-41338e311bfd.jpeg
On August 28, a crowdfunding campaign was launched to raise funds for the Blu-ray release of Zenbu Kimi no Sei da’s Budokan show:

https://camp-fire.jp/projects/view/699108

The campaign was launched on Campfire, a Japanese crowdfunding service that many foreign fans have probably never dealt with, so I will try to translate and explain all the important points in detail so that everyone can support the group and purchase the video of this milestone concert without any hassle.

This is an all or nothing campaign. It doesn’t matter at this point because the campaign goal was reached on the fourth day, but if the required amount (4,000,000 yen) was not raised by the end of the campaign (October 15, 2023 at 23:59:59 (JST)), the Blu-ray release would have been canceled and all contributors would have been refunded (and thus the associated bonuses would not have been realized).

The money raised will be used to cover the following expenses:
  • Crowdfunding service fees;
  • Blu-ray production (design, video editing, packaging, replication and authoring);
  • Filming costs;
  • Personnel costs;
  • Contributor rewards costs.
Fans are offered 8 levels of support:
  • 3,000 yen – One of two sets (Set A or Set B) of photos of the members (6 pieces).
  • 5,000 yen – 3 songs re-recorded with the current lineup (Kisaragi Megumi, Motochika Kasane, Mei Yui Mei, Kotetsu, Nene Komochi) – “MonoNoKoiAware,” “MudaiGasshou” and “TadaKimiTo.” It should be noted that the song “MonoNoKoiAware” consists of unique segments written specifically for the members, so the re-recorded version will be significantly different from the original in both lyrics and music, while the re-recorded version of “TadaKimiTo” will contain an exclusive verse written specifically for Nene Komochi. Also, the song “MudaiGasshou” was last re-recorded before Komochi joined the group, so this is an exclusive opportunity to hear her vocals in a studio version of the song. It is highly unlikely that these three versions will be available anywhere else after the end of the campaign.
  • 10,000 yen – Blu-ray + your name in the credits.
  • 30,000 yen – Blu-ray + your name in the credits + exclusive concert footage focusing on your favorite member (over 30 minutes). Don’t forget to include the member’s name in the notes column.
  • 50,000 yen – Blu-ray + your name in the credits + a privileged (SSS) seat at the concert (?) to be held on March 15, 2024 (exactly one year after the group’s Budokan show), and all bonuses for that privileged seat will be included.
  • 100,000 yen – Blu-ray + your name in the credits + access to an exclusive concert featuring all (!) of the group’s songs. The concert will take place in Tokyo, date and time will be negotiated individually with the audience.
  • 300,000 yen Plan A – Blu-ray + your name in the credits + field trip with group members (3 days/2 nights). Date and time to be negotiated individually.
  • 300,000 yen Plan B – Blu-ray + your name in the credits + free one-year pass to all codomomental shows (including joint concerts). Valid for one year from date of issue. Issued from any date after confirmation and consultation with staff.
It is worth noting that when purchasing any level of support that includes the Blu-ray (and thus a place in the credits), you must include your name or nickname in the notes column. You should refrain from including third party names and profanity.
Also, levels that include concerts/field trip contain the note “Only those who are willing to accept whatever may happen.” According to Megumi’s words in the 12-hour livestream timed to coincide with the launch of the campaign, this is due to the fact that since the group is currently on hiatus, their future is uncertain and anything can happen.

The discs and other bonuses will be shipped in the second half of December. The Blu-ray will also be available in regular stores, but some time later.

For almost 8 years, Zenbu Kimi no Sei da lived side by side with “Patients.” And until now, the group is still living side by side with you.
“I want to perform at the Budokan” were words that suddenly came out at the time when Zenbu Kimi no Sei da had just been formed.
At that time, I didn’t think much of it and said: “It would be great if we could perform there one day. I’m sure everyone thought it was just a dream.
And after 8 years, we – Zenbu Kimi no Sei da – were able to perform at that dream venue.
Those 8 years were not easy, and it was very difficult to make that dream come true. The lineup changed many times, and we went through many difficult nights when it seemed that we couldn’t do anything on our own.
But each time, thanks to the fans who supported us, thanks to the “Patients” and the people around us who helped us, we managed to crawl forward and get to this place.
I promised the “Patients” many times, “We will definitely perform at the Budokan one day, so be sure to come!”, “Let’s go to the Budokan together!”
No matter what feelings were directed at us, thrown at us, we absorbed them, did not give up, and desperately looked forward:
“We will stand on this stage and have a good laugh with everyone!”
All those days we cried were for the sake of laughing that day.
And that’s why I’ve been dreaming all this time about this day when we can laugh from the heart together with you who have always been there for us.
For Zenbu Kimi no Sei da, Budokan has been a place of dream and also a place of promise.
On March 15, 2023, we all literally cried. And also laughed from the heart.
This day was only possible because you were there for us.
Really, thank you for all these precious days, for all these precious moments.
I want everyone who was involved in them to see this video.
I want to show you the miracle of how Zenbu Kimi no Sei da loved you and were loved by you. Thank you very much.
Message from Kisaragi Megumi on the crowdfunding page.

Now let’s talk about how international fans can support the campaign, since Campfire accepts foreign cards and even Paypal, but there is no shipping outside of Japan. Perhaps the easiest way is to use CDJapan’s proxy shipping service, since you don’t have to deal directly with Campfire, and it’s as easy as ordering from a regular online store:

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEODAI-175372

However, please note a few details: cancellations and refunds are not available, a proxy shipping service fee will also be added to the order amount, shipping costs may change once the weight and dimensions of the item are clarified, and don’t forget to include the name you want to appear in the credits.

The disadvantage of this method is that you only have access to one support level for 10,000 yen (although you can probably apply for other levels manually).

Another way is to use so-called forwarding services, which provide you with a unique address in Japan to which you can order goods from any Japanese online store, and after they arrive at the service’s warehouse and you pay for shipping, they will be forwarded directly to you. So, using the automatic browser translator, you can log in to Campfire, pay for the level you want (as I said, foreign cards and Paypal are accepted), and in the address column enter the unique Japanese address you received from the forwarding service. Then, when a package arrives at this address, you will be contacted, the shipping cost will be specified, and after payment, the package will be forwarded to you.

You can use the following forwarding services:
If you have any problems or questions, you can ask on the Homicidols Discord Server.

Megumi also promises to come up with an even more convenient way for international fans to support the project:
"About Budokan live DVD crowdfunding We would be very happy if everyone living overseas could also support us. I can't find a solution on this site, so I'm thinking of another method. However, please note that the product sent as a thank-you item is a product that can be handled"
"thank you for loving us"
From Kisaragi Megumi’s Twitter.

As I mentioned earlier, on the day of the campaign launch, Kisaragi Megumi held a 12-hour livestream in which she recalled the history of Zenkimi in great detail and expressed how she felt at one time or another during the group’s existence – she also revealed one of the main reasons why the group went on hiatus. A lot of interesting facts and details were said and I would love to translate all the important points, but I guess that would be impossible unless someone could find a way to stop the world for a few months. If you know Japanese, I’d recommend watching the entire stream – it’s still available on the group’s official YouTube channel:

Nevertheless, I have tried to summarize a number of important and interesting points from it. First, some facts about the crowdfunding campaign:
  • The reason why the decision was made to run this campaign in an all-or-nothing format is because without reaching the goal, the release of this Blu-ray simply would not have been possible. Nobuhide Imamura (who appeared in the livestream a few times) points out that it costs about five times as much to release a Blu-ray as it does to release a DVD, and that’s not counting video work, etc. And the biggest catch is that the group is currently on hiatus and can’t cover all of these costs on their own anyway.
  • Megumi would like fans to purchase the ¥10,000 level (which includes the Blu-ray and name in the credits) because she believes that the 8 years of Zenkimi activities and the Budokan show were a miracle that was only possible because of the fans, and she would like to have their names in the credits of this momentous concert (although she realizes that the price is quite high).
Now the facts about the history of “Zenkimi”:
  • It was already known from various sources that Zenbu Kimi no Sei da’s pre-debut lineup included another member (of the green color) who eventually left before the debut. Megumi clarified that her name was Okusuri (“medicine” in Japanese).
  • The group’s first pre-debut lineup consisted of Megumi, Gomochi, Okusuri and Mashiro.
  • Okusuri had to leave due to her parents’ religious disapproval of such activities.
  • Aza joined the group next, then Okusuri left and Asuna joined the group.
  • Megumi still has an illustration of the group members drawn by Okusuri:
Okusuri-Zenkimi-Art.png
  • As we know, the group debuted with a solo concert at Club Zion. In order to promote this concert, the girls worked hard handing out flyers and were able to gain fans even before the debut. According to Megumi, there was a person in the chat during this livestream who had become a fan of the group back then.
  • Yotsu found out about “Zenkimi” thanks to the music video for “Neojealous Melochaos.”
  • The second music video for “MudaiGasshou” was originally made with Mene. After she left, it had to be reshot.
  • After Mene’s departure and before Togaren’s departure, auditions were held for a long time, but no suitable members could be found at that time.
  • During the release of the album NEORDER NATION, the group filmed a music video for the song “TadaKimiTo.” However, it was never released due to circumstances.
  • As many may already know, Komochi could have been a member of Zenbu Kimi no Sei da in 2020, but now more details about this case have come to light. Back then, after Yotsu and Bono left, a temporary group lineup was formed that included Megumi, Mashiro, Oyatsu, Amanechi, Kasane, and Komochi. Komochi ended up not becoming a member of Zenbu Kimi no Sei da at that time because “Seireki” had a very busy period and it would have been difficult for her to combine activities in two groups.
  • When Komochi actually joined “Zenkimi,” Megumi didn’t think much of it. The thing is, she says that she sometimes has a kind of epiphany during concerts, when she sees visions of the future. The first time was when the group released the single “Nudity la riot,” when she had her first vision of them conquering the Budokan. The second time was when she and Mashiro, Oyatsu, Amanechi, Kasane, and Komochi performed the song “Kimi Kimi Syndrome X” at a training camp. Even though Komochi didn’t join the group in the end, Megumi still had a feeling that they would be on the same stage one day. So when it actually happened, she wasn’t surprised at all.
  • On the day that Mei and Komochi joined “Zenkimi,” Megumi called Mashiro to ask her what she thought about it, as well as how she felt about Mei taking on a variation of her color, to which Mashiro responded with approval.
  • Throughout the group’s existence, Megumi knows of three times that their fans have died. In the last days of the group’s activities, she tried to look up at the sky during concerts, and she hopes that the sight of their performance at the Budokan reached those three fans as well.
  • Megumi doesn’t want to perform at the Budokan a second time, she wants to reach even higher.
  • Megumi also talked about one of the reasons why the group went on hiatus. I have translated this part of the stream:

• Megumi also talked in great detail about the topic of the members' departures from a side that is not usually discussed in public. And I translated that as well:

• The girl once again told about her dream to build a mansion where she could live together with "Zenkimi" fans and in the basement there would be a concert venue.
  • You can also check out the translation of another part of the stream in which Megumi expresses her feelings towards the fans:

• Megumi promises that she will give every fan the opportunity to get in touch with her personally when her showbiz career comes to an end.
And finally, some fascinating facts:
  • As Nene Komochi said, March 15, 2024 will be "the first step towards the group's comeback."
  • As fans can see, only Seireki13ya and TOKYO TEFUTEFU are currently active from the company's idol groups. However, according to Nobuhide Imamura, Megumi and Mei are currently "preparing different things behind the scenes" as well as "something new is being prepared in another place."
There are things Megu-chan can tell, but there are also things she can't tell yet. We're preparing a lot of different new things right now. And this crowdfunding campaign is one of them. We'll probably have many opportunities to laugh and cry together again soon, don't you think?
Nobuhide Imamura on Kisaragi Megumi's 12-hour stream.

On August 28th, KAQRIYOTERROR tweeted the following message:
2023.09…〜
the music keeps playing
Spinning so as not to break
We want to hold your hand
〜 2023.09.21
It seems that we should expect a resurrection of the group as early as this month.

TOKYO TEFUTEFU have revealed the title of their third album - Butterfly Dogma.

The group also held a two-hour preview of their new song "Rinbu" on September 1st. Do you mind if we talk about it next time?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,200
Pronouns
He/Him

Last week in codomomental (September 4 - September 10)
F5QdID9bIAAMovc

Zenbu Kimi no Sei da have added new goals and support levels to their current crowdfunding campaign. Specifically, if 5 million yen is raised, a new song will be put into production, if 6 million yen is raised, the group will start working on new costumes, and if 8 million yen is raised, a music video for the new song will be filmed.

New support levels include:
  • 5,000 yen - A behind-the-scenes video of the group's Budokan show (30 minutes, digital download);
  • 2,000 yen - Blu-ray + your name in the credits + digital audio version of the concert;
  • 50,000 yen Plan B - Blu-ray + your name in the credits + access to the dress rehearsal of the group's concert on March 15, 2024 (Kanto region);
  • 50,000 yen Plan C - Blu-ray + your name in the credits + Blu-ray preview with the members (Kanto region);
  • 70,000 yen - Blu-ray + your name in the credits + a manager role at the March 15, 2024 show, as well as access to the after-party that will be held the same day (at a different location).

There's also great news for international fans: it's now possible to contribute to the crowdfunding campaign outside of Japan without using proxy services:

All you need to do is email the catalog number and name of the support level you want, along with your address and contact information, and a payment link will be sent to you.

September 5th was marked by several announcements. First, the official Not Secured, Loose Ends Twitter account posted the following message:

The tweet was accompanied by an image that appeared to show the group's lineup.

Meanwhile, KAQRIYOTERROR's official Twitter account has been fueling interest in the group's upcoming rebirth with vague hints:

This tweet could be taken as a countdown since it was published 18 days before the group's planned comeback, but on September 5, KAQRIYOTERROR's official Twitter account posted a more detailed announcement of the group's upcoming concert, which will take place on September 21, with a strange image of a large number of creepy creatures and the note "18piki" (18匹 - 18 "animals"):

This detail suggests some interesting thoughts, especially given the new profile description of the group's account: "a playground for everyone...".

On the same day, another announcement was made: the third round of the codomomental general audition was announced. Since the second round, the conditions have not changed: literally every company's female group is included: Zenbu Kimi no Sei da, KAQRIYOTERROR, Seireki13ya, TOKYO TEFUTEFU, St.404, Not Secured, Loose Ends, akugi, louplull (and more). The deadline for submissions is October 31st.

On September 1st, TOKYO TEFUTEFU held a two-hour preview of their new song "Rinbu" ("Noble Dance"), which will be included in their new album "Butterfly Dogma." The music for the song was written by yowanecity (vocaloid producer), and the lyrics were written by Nobuhide Imamura. You can check out my translation of the lyrics below:

I felt that this is the song that represents the current TOKYO TEFUTEFU. I firmly decided that I don't want to make it a lie.
From Yuzuriha Ouhi's Twitter.

It was very exciting for me to sing the part where everything gets quiet after Ouhi and Chimu's scream~----- ♡ ⸝⸝⸝⸝
I sang while thinking about our "mirages" and our members:
"You are here, and I am here, and thus we form a whole. It’s okay, even if forcibly."
From Tokanai Nonno's Twitter.

I love that even without words this song really feels like what we want to be in the future, it's the embodiment of all our will and soul. I want to perform it live as soon as possible.
The song has the spirit of "Tefutefu" in it, but it's also definitely filled with the new feelings that were born in us during the last tour🪄
I don't want to make anyone sad and I don't want to make any more mistakes. I sang "Rinbu" trying my best to respond to the love our "mirages" gave me.
From Mary Lust's Twitter.

Can you tell from the first listen how this song is different from anything that has come before? I sing trying to reach you with my whole being, and now that I'm here with my whole body and soul, I've learned both painfully much hardship and painfully much love, and the more all of those things are burned into your heart, the more the singing gains depth, doesn't it?
I'm glad that I can love so much from the heart and that I can express that love properly, even though I've never been very good at it. I'm happy that I can put love into my singing now.
Feel the strength of our aspirations, which have definitely become very different ('っ -̫ ⌯ ).
"I desire only you, only you in this very moment."
"I desire only you, only you in this very moment" is not me singing this part, but I love it so much that I'm willing to repeat it forever. I want to sing it live soon and convey it to the mirages in front of my eyes ('っ -̫ ⌯ )
Really, all the songs on the album are the best, so wait.

"I will soar, falling, exalting love" - I love that phrase so much (っ ̫ ; ˘)♡ ♡
This is the words I don't want to make a lie!!!

I want you to hear how convincing their singing has become in these three years.
From syva's Twitter.

The group also posted a video of their last punishment for losing a performance battle on the SEICHOU LOG Tour:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,200
Pronouns
He/Him

Last week in codomomental (September 10 - September 17)​

F6OD01IWwAA3NTL

KAQRIYOTERROR now has over 18 members?

Members of Seireki13ya and TOKYO TEFUTEFU, as well as Kisaragi Megumi and Mei Yui Mei, announced on Twitter that they will perform at the group’s upcoming solo concert, where each member will be one of more than 18 “animals.”

Seireki13ya recently held a serious talk livestream where the girls talked about what “Seireki” means to them and expressed their spirit in anticipation of the group’s first solo tour. And this, as you might have guessed, means the beginning of a new series of translations. And I would like to begin it with the monologue of Nene Komochi – the leader of the group. In this video, she talks about how she felt when the group was going through its hardest times and almost disbanded, what she wants to say to the fans about it, what she thinks about the newcomers and the new look of the group, and what she wants fans to pay attention to at the “Seireki” shows:

The group also finally revealed a new official profile image, which was designed by Fukumoto Emi, a designer who has been working with the group for a long time:

b3chhktnjsob1.jpg

Emi-san~ෆ
I fell in love with Seireki13ya especially because the music video for “Vanilla Drops” that you were responsible for was incredibly cute, so I was very happy when you made a new profile picture and merchandise for us🍵 𓈒𓏸
Thank you so muchෆ.*・゚
From Yowa Minai’s Twitter.

TOKYO TEFUTEFU have released the artwork for their upcoming album Butterfly Dogma:

7ruj1c8ujsob1.jpg

The track listing has also been revealed:
  1. rinbu
  2. houyou
  3. Rosario to Koi
  4. Outlog
  5. Clown Amaryllis
  6. Negative Buster
  7. Butterfly-Hi
  8. Miniature Garden
  9. Tenohira no Tomoshibi
  10. LYCORisALIVE
Thus, there will be 8 new songs on the album.

Online release events have been announced, one of which took place this week:

September 14 at 20:00 (JST) – DAY 0
September 27 at 20:00 (JST) – DAY 1
October 1 at 16:00 (JST) – DAY 2
October 6 at 20:00 (JST) – DAY 3

The group also held a two-hour preview of their new song “Butterfly-Hi.” It is a self-introduction song: it expresses not only the concept of the group, but also the personalities of the members themselves (it even includes a reference to their official emblems). You can check out my translation of the song below:

Notes:
But at the same time I was aware (*1) that I was swimming.
(*1) The original uses the obsolete past tense form of the verb “to aware” from classical Japanese.

I want to cross the river of life and death (*2) with you,
(*2) The original uses the Buddhist term “Higan”, which literally means “that shore” and refers to the nirvana attained after crossing the river of human suffering Sanzu (you can read more about it here).

Tefutefu” as they are, unadorned.
To the fullest🥀

It’s a fun, upbeat and boisterous song, but I sing it with a lot of passion♡♡
We will decisively push this story forward❕👊🏻🤍

This is an energetic and fun song that was only possible because the five of us have been moving forward together all this time. It has things in it that we’ve never been able to show before – our unexpected traits, individual lines for each member, and so on – you could say it’s our self-introduction! 🐩🎶

This song was born out of the idea that it’s incredibly fun to participate in calls at a concert, and since that’s the case, why shouldn’t they be in the song from the beginning?
From syva’s Twitter.

Tokanai Nonno shared a playlist of her favorite songs on Twitter. I’ve created a playlist on Spotify so you can check them out directly:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,200
Pronouns
He/Him

Last week in codomomental (September 18 - September 24)​

On the eve of KAQRIYOTERROR’s return, the following image appeared on the group’s official Twitter account:

F6ibe3BaUAAkMY8

In addition to the members of Seireki13ya and TOKYO TEFUTEFU (as well as Megumi and Mei), there are also 7 new faces:

202f71607213c528cc73ff8a3bfe86a5.png

Nothing is known about them at the moment.

Together we will inherit the history that has been carefully created before us. Let’s go wild with all our might! 🦇

Along with the new companions – this is “18 Beasts.” I’m just an outside observer who wanted KAQRIYOTERROR to never end, but tomorrow I’m going to sing to not let [the group] come to an end.
I will convey to you these feelings that are undoubtedly KAQRIYOTERROR.
And you too, pour out all your feelings at the concert. You know how to do that, don’t you?

So that the music everyone loved can live on.
With love and respect.

With respect to all the people who created this fun, let’s frolic freely, joyfully, as we are, as you are!
From Kisaragi Megumi’s Twitter.

I think there are some people who would like to make some unflattering remarks about this, but all I feel is gratitude that they inherited [the group], I’m very happy.

Today’s KAQRIYOTERROR.
These artists, desperately using the given opportunity, will take the stage. Thinking only of entertaining the audience.
I believe this will serve as a great leap forward for these performers.
Paying respect to all the artists who have paved the story of KAQRIYO, all for the future.
I ask you to believe in the rapidly changing developments and enjoy this concert.
I want my beloved KAQRIYOTERROR to move forward.
From Takaki Kenta’s Twitter.

The first solo concert of the new KAQRIYOTEROR… lineup (?) featured 20 songs. Of course, not all 18 members performed at the same time – they were divided into units of 4-5 people, each assigned to a specific song.

Thank you so much to everyone who came🥀
You probably have mixed feelings right now, but I felt from the bottom of my heart that I didn’t want to ruin this place where we can have fun with music with you like this.

It was crazy fun! Thank you🦇

Thank you so much to all YOMIBITO who came🐈‍⬛
I felt your love for “Kaqriyo” to the fullest. And I will move forward to let that love live on. It was an amazing night.

Thank you so much🪄✨

I adore KAQRIYOTERROR songsき॑⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝⋆*.

And I will continue to respectfully sing these songs as part of 18 beasts🎀

To all of you who have given yourselves to this music and have frolicked with me – I love you very much💕
From Yui Urari’s Twitter.

The following morning, Not Secured, Loose Ends’ official Twitter account, tweeted that the “original members” of the project would be announced that evening. However, only one member was revealed: Mei Yui Mei.

F6oNdrcaAAA5Med

I am once again taking the path of music that I love, cherish and adore so much. I want to sing, roar and live side by side with you in this place. I hope for your support!
From Mei Yui Mei’s Twitter.

Meanwhile, in a new video translation, you can see Yui Urari talking about her life before Seireki13ya, what’s changed in her since joining the group, how she’s looking forward to the group’s first solo tour, and what she wants to say to the fans of the past “Seireki” who have a hard time accepting the group’s new look:

There are feelings that are important to me and I don’t want them to change – for example, feelings of treasuring something, feelings of love! You probably have those feelings too, and I want to know them, even a little. I know it’s selfish, but that’s how I want to live my life!

Music is something that should not be taken lightly. After all, so much emotion, time, money – everything you can put into it. And it’s the same with artists. Some leave and some stay – everyone is different, but obviously they all act out of a variety of feelings. And there’s no right or wrong. So I’m just grateful to these people for keeping these songs alive.
During the last period of Yukueshirezutsurezure, during the period of the 4th and 5th albums of Zenbu Kimi no Sei da, during the period of the second album of Seireki13ya, during the period of the first album of KAQRIYOTERROR, during the period of the first album of TOKYO TEFUTEFU, and also akugi – during all these times I thought that I probably couldn’t write anything more. But the growth of the performers has always inspired me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,200
Pronouns
He/Him
TOKYO TEFUTEFU's new album - "Butterfly Dogma" is available on all digital platforms

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,200
Pronouns
He/Him
Surprisingly, this album reminds me of tsurezure's paradox soar. They're very different, of course, but they're similar in the sense that they're both... perfect? Both albums have a perfect flow and are best listened to as a whole, both albums have strong, established lineups, both albums are incredibly creative, emotional and a big step in the development of these groups.

Top Bottom