The Official codomomental Thread (Zenbu Kimi no Sei da, KAQRIYOTERROR, Seireki13ya, TOKYO TEFUTEFU, Not Secured, Loose Ends, futatsuna...)

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,200
Pronouns
He/Him

Last week in codomomental (September 25 - October 1)​

On September 25th, there was a livestream with Nobuhide Imamura and Mei Yui Mei on the official Yukueshirezutsurezure YouTube channel, where a lot of details about Not Secured, Loose Ends were revealed:
  • It all started with a rather vague idea that the director shared with the staff, and then Mei found out about it. She thought Imamura-san was planning a reboot of Yukueshirezutsurezure, but the director explained his vision for the project in a general way, and she enthusiastically wanted to be a part of it.
  • Imamura-san had something new in mind, so he had no intention of inviting Mei into the group. He also says that if Mei and Kotetsu had wanted to join NSLE together, he would have refused them because he felt it would have given the group a wrong image.
  • At that time not much had been decided, there was also the possibility that the new project would be a band. Through discussions, the director together with Mei came up with the concept that the group has now.
  • First and foremost, Imamura-san emphasizes that Not Secured, Loose Ends should not be seen as a reboot of Yukueshirezutsurezure. The group will inherit the spirit of “Tsurezure,” but it will be something different.
  • The lyrics of NSLE will be completely in English. The group will perform “Tsurezure” songs, but they will also be translated into English.
  • The translation (or rather interpretation) of the lyrics will be done by syva.
  • The first solo concert of the project will take place on November 25th at Shibuya Eggman.
  • The project is serious about performing overseas. According to Nobuhide Imamura, that doesn’t mean there won’t be almost no concerts in Japan, but not many are planned.
  • An album of re-recorded songs will be released soon. According to Mei Yui Mei, as a result of translating the lyrics, the old songs have also been rearranged and feel like completely different songs.
  • It is possible that the group will have more than 4 members.
  • With all of this said, Mei Yui Mei is not leaving Zenbu Kimi no Sei da.
  • According to Nobuhide Imamura, during the Yukueshirezutsurezure period they tried to stick to a single genre and there were a lot of ideas they couldn’t realize at that time. But this time, they want to try a lot of different interesting things.
The day before, the group introduced their new member, Higaminari Yuchiomi:

F6yuYcdbYAAHCgU.jpg

“Higaminari” (秘我未也) consists of four characters that do not form meaningful words or sentences, and individually mean “hidden,” “I,” “not,” and “is.” At the same time, it reads like the word “lightning in the clear sky” (日雷).

Very kindhearted, with a strong voice that exudes a firm will, the charming Yuchiomi! This is my precious companion with whom we will begin our journey together from now on. I hope for your support!
From Mei Yui Mei’s Twitter.

In this new video translation, you can see Who Runo addressing the fans of Seireki13ya, talking about her past life, why she wanted to become an idol and what she sees as her goal, as well as expressing her impressions of the months she spent in “Seireki” and her mood for the group’s first solo tour. Also, after watching this video, you will fully understand why this girl ended up being responsible for “crying constellation.”

On September 27th, TOKYO TEFUTEFU’s new album “Butterfly Dogma” was released. The music for the release was composed by syva (Rosario to koi, outrogue, negative buster, Butterfly-Hi), Hayashi Takahiro (miniature garden, TenohiraNoTomoshibi), ANARCHY & UK (houyou, Clown Amaryllis), Kawaguchi Junta (LYCORisALIVE) and yowanecity (rinbu), and the lyrics were written by GESSHIRUI (houyou, Clown Amaryllis, Butterfly-Hi, TenohiraNoTomoshibi, LYCORisALIVE), Nobuhide Imamura (rinbu), Kisaragi Megumi (Rosario to koi), Tokanai Nonno (negative buster), Mary Lust (miniature garden) and Chimura Shifumi (outrogue).

A future to which light leads, a thousand heartwarming sights before my eyes, dazzlingly flaming lives. A dogmatic faction of butterflies.
The concept of the release.

Songs that I was only able to sing with full confidence because I have been moving forward with you all these three years!
Let’s continue to grow together and pour out a lot of different feelings.
This is an album that gives a full sense of the past, present and future of “Tefutefu.”
From Mary Lust’s Twitter.

By the way, I don’t think I’ve talked about it yet.
I wrote the lyrics to the song “outrogue.”
I wanted each listener to see it as a different story, so the line I perform as “I sing” is listed as “…” in the lyrics. My art of soaring upward is singing. But what’s your story?
From Chimura Shifumi’s Twitter.

I wrote the lyrics to the song “Rosario to koi.”
Hoping that the days of TOKYO TEFUTEFU and “Mirages” sharing the same feelings would not end.
With the power of the emotions put into their voices at the concerts, it has clearly gained even more depth and weight. And I love that so much. I hope this song reaches many people.
From Kisaragi Megumi’s Twitter.

It has also been revealed that Chimura Shifumi will get her own solo song, which she will perform for the first time on her birthday on the first day of the upcoming tour.

F68z5dbaYAAoMtt.jpg

Meanwhile, Zenbu Kimi no Sei da’s crowdfunding campaign to release the group’s Budokan show Blu-ray has raised 5 million yen. This means that the group will start working on a new song (but it’s still unclear when exactly).

In other news, Kisaragi Megumi has landed her first theater role, bringing her one step closer to her dream of becoming an actress.

F68YrJcb0AAGLgW.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,200
Pronouns
He/Him
Last two weeks in codomomental (October 2 - October 15)
tftf_bd_release.png
On October 6th, the final online release event for TOKYO TEFUTEFU’s third album “Butterfly Dogma” was held, and in addition to the girls, Nobuhide Imamura also attended and revealed some pretty interesting details about the new release. Here are some of them:
  • Since this was the first album after the members decided on their first big goal: to perform at the Makuhari Messe with a fire show, this also directly affected the content of the album. It contains the songs that the director feels are best suited for performing on large stages.
  • Ouhi’s favorite song on the album is “rinbu,” Nonno’s is “negative buster,” Lust’s is “Rosario to koi,” Chimura’s is “TenohiraNoTomoshibi,” and Kagari’s is “Butterfly-Hi.”
  • A music video is planned for “rinbu.”
  • “rinbu” was based to some extent on Nonno’s image. While working on it, Imamura-san remembered the training camp where he developed the TOKYO TEFUTEFU concept three years ago based on Ouhi’s image, and then decided to add Nonno’s dancing to it. That is why the first lines of the song are sung by them. At the same time, this song is meant to reflect the changes that have recently taken place in the group, and is similar to “Kakumei Zenya” (also known as “Eve of the revolution”) by Zenbu Kimi no Sei da, a particularly important song in the group’s repertoire that is meant to proclaim the girls’ determination to move forward at turning points.
  • “houyou” was created to bring out Ouhi’s potential during the time when the director told her that “if she doesn’t change, TOKYO TEFUTEFU can’t become popular.”
  • “Rosario to koi” was intended to be a song with a rather complex concept. This is why it has particularly complicated lyrics.
  • While working on the “Hyperphantasia” album, Imamura-san asked the members if anyone would like to try their hand at writing lyrics for the group. As we know, this eventually led to Lust writing the lyrics for the song “teardrop.” Chimura said that she was interested in writing lyrics at the time, but lacked confidence. However, after the LIQUIDROOM show at the beginning of this year, as well as the groundbreaking GOLDADCT tour, she decided to give it a try and the result of her efforts was the song “outrogue.”
  • The title of the song is a fusion of the words “outro” and “monologue.” Its concept can be described as “the end of the beginning,” when after a turning point a new path begins. In this way, the song also refers to the changes that have recently taken place in the group, proclaiming the end of the past TOKYO TEFUTEFU and the beginning of a new era for the group. The placement of the song in the tracklist is also no coincidence: it’s easy to see that it is followed by tracks that are something completely new for the group. In the process of working on the lyrics, the music was also reworked to fit this concept: in particular, that’s why the song got such an outro.
  • “Clown Amaryllis” is meant to show off the girls’ natural charm. And it is also a song with quite a complex choreography, despite the fact that the group has recently stopped emphasizing dancing.
  • During the working on the “Hyperphantasia” album, Nonno (as well as Ouhi) had already tried to write lyrics for a different song, but nothing came of it.
  • “negative buster” was meant to be a cute and funny song, but still in the spirit of TOKYO TEFUTEFU. Nonno also added little references to other codomomental groups in her lyrics, such as the phrases “Kimi no Sei” and “Kakumei Zenya.”
  • "Butterfly-Hi" is, as we already know, the group's introduction song, similar to how "TadaKimiTo" is the introduction song for "Zenkimi." Except that unlike the rather straightforward "TadaKimiTo," "Butterfly-Hi" has a more complicated approach to fit the group's style, and only a few phrases more or less directly express the members' characters, such as Ouhi revealing her eye tattoo on her arm to the public for the first time, Nonno's sudden introduction as a "psycho rice-eater," and Kagari's sudden proclamation that she's actually a rebel. Lust and Chimura's lines, on the other hand, were the hardest to understand without context, but apparently they can be translated as "We are fallen children with the illness of today’s cute-face era." Specifically, in Imamura-san's words, "What applies to all girls: a cute face is an illness. Beauty is pain." Thus, these lines suggest that Lust and Chimura are particularly hurt by the "today’s cute-face era."
  • According to the director, “miniature garden” is a song that only Lust could have written. The image of a miniature garden refers to the fact that “her world is still very small, but this world is everything to her,” and at the same time, the girl expresses her feelings and love for the group in an incredibly honest way in this song, and so it can be perceived as “Lust’s feelings packed in a miniature box.” Imamura-san also noted the special romanticism of the image of “mirages rising to dazzling heights” used in the song, where the artistic image of real mirages rising is complemented by a metaphor for the “mirages” – the group’s fans who follow them to new heights.
  • “TenohiraNoTomoshibi” is a song that only came into being because the director has been personally responsible for the management of “Tefutefu” since the beginning of this year and has witnessed their rapid growth first hand. He wanted to create a song that could stay deep in the hearts of the listeners, and even if it couldn’t be listened to ten times a day, everyone would turn to it when they were really in pain. When performing a particularly important moment, the members stand so that they can clearly see each other’s eyes.
  • As already stated, “LYCORisALIVE” is the first song in which the lyrics deliberately make such bold and categorical statements that have never been seen before in codomomental lyrics, and it was also intended to be a particularly important song for the group, similar to Zenbu Kimi no Sei da’s “Kakumei Zenya” (“Eve of the revolution”), and at the same time a homage to all the artists of the agency.
Another interesting moment: the back cover of the CD contains a reference to the cover of the group’s first album “impure,” continuing the artistic narrative:

tftf_impure.jpg

tftf_butterfly_dogma_back.jpg

“Butterfly Dogma” was the first album after the change in management and creative approach. And what I was consciously striving for in everything was to “throw away everything.” I made a strict vow to do that. Including what was lost. I wrote five songs. I tried to be consistent, to make everything feel balanced. And to pay homage in different ways to all the groups we’ve done before. Loving everything that was created before and then entrusting it to [them]. Above all, trying to achieve originality. I am very, very happy that the first song of the album, “Rinbu,” has been on various playlists (even though I didn’t write it). All the songs on the album are wonderful. Please listen to them.
From GESSHIRUI’s Twitter.

Also, in anticipation of Chimura Shifumi’s birthday show, which marked the start of the group’s new tour, the lyrics of the birthday girl’s solo song were posted on Twitter. The song is called “fukagyaku” (“不歌逆”), which is a kanji play on the word “irreversibility” (“不可逆” – literally “reverse is unacceptable”) where the kanji for “acceptable” has been replaced with the kanji for “song/singing.” The music for the song was composed by Yokoi Takayuki, the support guitarist of Zenkimi band and a member of the band GARDE SECT, and the lyrics were written by GESSHIRUI. You can check out my translation of the lyrics below:

*Note: "Kotodama" refers to the spiritual power believed to dwell in words in Japanese culture.

It’s also worth noting that the “…” that comes after the words “I cannot, I don’t want to” apparently refers to a similar technique that Chimura used in her lyrics for the song “outrogue.” Namely, it seems to imply that the listener should fill in a phrase that is meaningful to them.

You can also watch a recording of Chimura’s birthday livestream where the girls played Resident Evil 2 Remake, which is still available on the official codomomental YouTube channel.

In the final video in the series of translations of Seireki13ya members’ addresses to fans, Yowa Minai talks about why she decided to become an idol, the difficulties she experienced after joining the group, the important things she realized for herself during all these months, what she sees as her goal in all this activity, and how she overcame her tendency to oversleep:

A video of Nene Komochi’s full cover of the song “Eien No Akuruhi” (Ado) has been posted on codomomentary YouTube channel:

The second solo concert of the new iteration of KAQRIYOTERROR is scheduled for October 18th. Like last time, 18+ “beasts” are mentioned, with no new details yet.

Zenbu Kimi no Sei da have reached another goal in their crowdfunding campaign to release Blu-ray of the group’s Budokan show. This means that the group will start working on new costumes.
The campaign will end tonight at midnight (JST), so don’t miss your chance to get your hands on the Blu-ray and other exclusive items. All information about the campaign and how overseas fans can support it can be found at the following links:

http://www.codomofan.online/codomomental-bulletin-46/
http://www.codomofan.online/codomomental-bulletin-47/

It has been 8 years since Zenbu Kimi no Sei da first solo concert. Really, thank you very much for loving the group all this time. The group is currently on hiatus, but I love you “patients” as before and continue to live as part of Zenbu Kimi no Sei da. Thank you very much. All this time being Kisaragi has been a real blessing to me.
I hope we can meet again.

Still, it’s hard to move forward. It’s very hard. This path is full of difficulties. I express my respect to all the artists. And also today, what we created was brought to life. A lot of people put their hearts into it. And I’m proud of that.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,200
Pronouns
He/Him
Last two weeks in codomomental (October 16 - October 29)

On October 17th, a new member of Not Secured, Loose Ends was announced, and it turned out to be… Yuzuriha Ouhi.

F8pmLcpasAApaZY.jpg

I, Yuzuriha Ouhi, am the new member of Not Secured, Loose Ends.
I want to absorb everything I can, learn, love and move forward.
I will do my best with my whole body and soul, I hope for your support!
From Yuzuriha Ouhi’s Twitter.

Ouhi-chan – strong in spirit and capable of moving forward without bending under the onslaught of hardships – together with her we will go on a journey!
I will train her to become a strong special forces fighter right after me! I hope for your support!

We, all of us, will try hard to get stronger and learn new skills – even outside the group, but it’s all for “Tefutefu” as well. Let’s support each other!

It’s like this.
Life is a constant learning experience and that’s why Ouhi has chosen another parallel universe for herself.
I want to see Ouhi-san screaming around as soon as possible.ᐟ.ᐟ
Of course, “Tefutefu” will also fight hard ⊂( ᴖ ̫ᴖ)⊃ ⊂(ᴖ ̫ᴖ )⊃

On October 11th, a livestream was held in which Chimura Shifumi along with Nobuhide Imamura talked about her lyrics to the song “outrogue” in great detail, revealing the intentions that were put into certain parts of the song. I have tried to summarize the most important points below:

Impulse, symptoms. "I don’t need this world."
I fall into the abyss. My consciousness freezes.
In these lines, Chimura expresses how she felt during her school years, when she was a shut-in, isolated from the world around her. This was before she discovered codomomental.

It comes out again. Surely, I'm not alone in this.
A piercing voice. A refrain that paralyzes me.
Unable to hold back her tears, she realizes that she is probably not the only one experiencing these feelings - probably everyone has had a time when they experienced something similar.

"A piercing voice" expresses a cry from deep within, a cry for help that she is unable to direct to anyone, that pierces her soul.

"A refrain that paralyzes me" expresses a state where the girl wants to accept herself but can't, and vacillates between wanting to accept herself and blaming herself. Even if she starts to move forward, this "piercing voice" will not back down, and so it is as if the girl is paralyzed. Even if that step forward is actually an easy one, and after a while she will be able to do it with ease. But now she is paralyzed. And this condition is repeated again and again, like a refrain.

Thus, in the first part of the song, Chimura expresses her emotional experiences from the difficult period in her life when she was immersed in herself, and hopes that the listeners have experienced something similar in their lives and can share it with her. That maybe it was going through a similar period that made them enjoy life now.

Pale dreams. Nuclear fusion. I’m still not sure of myself, really.
Even the flowing tears scatter like petals. On top of being silly, I’m also a coward, sorry.
Where is the dawn? It’s here, here, here...
Deliberately pretending not to see the stop signs,
I’m still awkwardly wandering around.
I stand motionless on a scorched field...
While in the first section the lyrical heroine was still unable to move forward, now she begins to wander, still with great difficulty, not knowing what to do. She searches for the dawn, she thinks she finds it, but in fact it is not here, "It's here, here, here…"

Crime × punishment. I soar upward, in despair.
Everything that had been building up in her soul up to that point explodes, and she soars upward.

A girl wails. Rampant immorality.
The lyrical heroine is disappointed in this world where immorality is widespread.

The word "unmoral" was originally used here, but then changed to "immoral" as a reference to the album "impure."

May a flash of light cut through the deep darkness...
The wailing girl cries out to someone as if in prayer, wishing that someone would cut through the deep darkness around her.

Only the world where you smile—that’s all I need.
A trembling shadow, grace, breathtaking.
According to Nobuhide Imamura, before he entrusts a member with writing lyrics, he makes sure to tell them to add a phrase at the end of a chorus so that each listener can picture a different image in their minds. It's important for the director to have something in a song that all people can relate to, but since the listeners can't look directly into the minds of the members, each of whom has a different life experience, he tries to achieve this with this technique.

It was also Imamura-san's suggestion to add the word "grace" to the lyrics. He noted that when Chimura first joined codomomental, she was very show-offy, as she loved Zenbu Kimi no Sei da, and was a fan of Mashiro in particular. And not that the director sees this as a problem, rather the opposite, but he notes that recently, after going through the GOLDADCT TOUR, Chimura has finally grown a lot in terms of not just showing off, but confidently presenting herself with pride for her achievements in performance skills. And this word seems to be meant to express the excessive pretentiousness that Chimura is already able to confidently express at this point.

The girl also noted that she herself did not have such an intent, but after adding this word, these lines started to bring back her memories of "Zenkimi" concerts. However, she wants everyone to find their own interpretation.

I close my eyes. Your image is imprinted in my mind.
I wonder why? I heard you. Yes.
The illusory world of melodies chasing me, crazily overlapping.

A butterfly's dream and vague intention.
Boundless emotions always dwell here.
"Carpe diem" coming to life.
A daring dream has taken shape.
The second verse expresses the image of TOKYO TEFUTEFU from the beginning to the end. It describes the first two years of the group's existence, which were especially difficult for Chimura and "she could hardly do anything."

The truth is in love.
I have such a craving for it.
The line "I have such a craving for it" expresses Chimura's desire to follow the truth of love, and at the same time her need for the love of the fans.

Blindness, addiction. Even if this fate is doomed to fade someday,
I will carve it deep into my heart, with intense heat.
I cried too. Reality is exactly what is so dear to me.
Don’t let go of the voice you believe in.
The important point here is that the lyrical heroine went from "I don't need this world" to "Reality is exactly what is so dear to me." It refers to how Chimura, after joining TOKYO TEFUTEFU and meeting "mirages," turned the "world" she wanted into "reality."

The entire second chorus is Chimura addressing the other members of TOKYO TEFUTEFU and the group's fans.

In the distance, a cracked life flickers.
It soars upward. "..."
As we already know, instead of "…" Chimura actually sings "I sing." The girl didn't want this song to be only her story - she wants everyone to be able to find their own story in it, as if asking the listener: "I sing, but what about your 'cracked life that is flickering in the distance'?"

The Tokyo butterflies will go all the way to the end with you.
Burning with blue love, let’s become eternal.
Thus, the last lines express Chimura's desire to "become eternal" with the "mirages." According to Nobuhide Imamura, if the song lyrics were written by GESSHIRUI, he wouldn't have allowed the word "eternal" because nothing is eternal and it would sound like a lie, but since it was written by Chimura herself, the one who performs on stage and conveys these feelings to the fans, he allowed it.

"Blue" is apparently a reference to "ao," the group's song that is imbued with the spirit of youth, and the word "blue" in Japanese also means "immaturity," "inexperience" (similar to the English “green”).

As we already know, the title of the song is a fusion of the words "outro" and "monologue." So it is "a monologue that marks the end of the beginning," the end of the past period in the life of the group, and even if we talk about the album's tracklist, songs that are something new to "Tefutefu" are placed only after it.

It is also interesting to note that although this is a song with lyrics by Chimura, the girl herself sings very few lines in this song. According to the director, this was done on purpose, because since it's already Chimura's song, it's enough that she only sings the most important parts.

I hope this song will be heard by many people, loved by them and played forever.
I wrote the lyrics, so it’s up to me to fulfill them.
“outrogue” is a love letter I wrote to “tefutefu” and to you “mirages.”
Whether we become eternal or not is up to us.

The crowdfunding campaign for the Blu-ray release of Zenbu Kimi no Sei da’s Budokan show has been successfully ended. A total of 7,121,000 yen has been raised, which is 178% of the amount originally requested. Two additional goals were also reached, meaning that the group will begin work on a new song and new costumes. Unfortunately, the third additional goal (8 million yen) was not reached, so there will be no music video for the new song.

The crowdfunding campaign has ended.
I’m really happy that we can release the Budokan show video on Blu-ray.
I will never forget the days we spent together with you, working towards this day for almost seven and a half years.
As you watch this video, remember that for Kisaragi, for “Zenkimi,” this day was only possible because you were with us. “Patients,” I love you so much.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your generous support. Thank you.

On October 21st, a livestream was held on the official Zenbu Kimi no Sei da YouTube channel to celebrate the successful completion of the campaign. Several important announcements were made:
  • As we know, exactly one year after the group’s Budokan show, March 15, 2024 will be Zenbu Kimi no Sei da’s first concert since the group went on hiatus. If the crowdfunding campaign had ended unsuccessfully, the concert would likely not have taken place. It’s also unknown what will happen after that – nothing has been decided yet.
  • Kisaragi Megumi, Mei Yui Mei and Nene Komochi will definitely perform at this concert. “Maybe Mei will be overseas performing with NSLE at that time, and Komochi will be busy with ‘seireki’, but on that day all three will definitely perform at this concert.”
  • As for Motochika Kasane and Kotetsu, at the moment “they can’t say anything about them because they don’t want to hurt them unintentionally.” At the same time, communication with them is being maintained.
Unfortunately, the second solo concert of the new iteration of KAQRIYOTERROR, which was scheduled to take place on October 18th, was cancelled due to the poor physical condition of some members (including members of Seireki13a and Zenbu Kimi no Sei da). As Megumi later said in the aforementioned stream, they had caught a cold.

On October 23, a livestream was held on the Zenbu Kimi no Sei da official YouTube channel, where Kisaragi Megumi announced her new personal project #penname. As part of this project, it is planned to create a website where you can use a special form to send the girl “your feelings that would otherwise disappear” and then Megumi will create a work based on them (video, music, book, or even a concert or theater play) so that these feelings take shape and are not forgotten. According to the girl, this project is the realization of her desire to accept people’s feelings, which at the same time makes her continue to be a part of “zenkimi,” as well as the desire to “live the lives of countless people,” which is why she wants to become an actress.

If you still don’t understand the idea of the project, this trailer, which I’ve translated into English, describes its essence very clearly:

A crowdfunding campaign for the project has been launched on Campfire and will run until midnight on November 30th (JST). The requested amount is ¥600,000, but even if this amount is not raised, the project will still be realized.

Hello, my name is Kisaragi Megumi.

I was a member of a female group Zenbu Kimi no Sei da for 8 years.

Regardless of everything, I was always driven by the desire to be someone who doesn’t forget and can’t be forgotten, the desire to be connected to someone’s feelings. And I still want that, and I still want to leave more of someone’s feelings and things that can’t be forgotten.

As part of this project, I am going to create a website #penname that will take the secret feelings and poems from you, me, and everyone else and bring those words that were meant to disappear into existence.

This campaign is being launched to raise funds to build a website for the project (I plan to contact systems engineers for this), as part of which there will be videos, books, music, live performances, theater productions, etc. created based on visitors’ poems, as well as a budget to produce the works once it’s launched.

Project Plan:
  • Fundraising through crowdfunding.
  • Create a website.
  • Launch the #penname website and start accepting poems.
At the same time, work on filming and editing the first work.

What is #penname?

It’s a place that accepts different feelings and impressions of something, poems that suddenly appear in your head, words like those lost somewhere on the edge of old papers, and where your words turn into videos, books, photos, music – works that won’t disappear.

When you want someone to know your feelings, but you know they probably won’t reach anyone.

When you just like to write poems.

When you want to share them with someone.

In these days of social media, words have become more accessible to others, but that’s why in this place called penname I am going to accept poems that were destined to disappear inside you.

As for the rewards:
  • 5,000 yen – a thank-you card from Kisaragi Megumi.
  • 10,000 yen – a thank-you video (2 minutes) + mention in the credits of the first work (you must include your name in the notes column).
  • 30,000 yen – correspondence with Kisaragi Megumi (3 letters each way) + mention in the credits of the first work.
  • 50,000 yen – access to a poetry performance by Kisaragi Megumi + mention in the credits of the first work.
  • 100,000 yen – personal meeting with Kisaragi Megumi + mention in the credits of the first work.
  • 300,000 yen – all of the above + mention in the credits of the first work.
How the funds raised will be used:
  • Filming costs (location rentals, transportation costs, staff salaries).
  • Equipment costs (cameras and microphones for filming).
  • Casting costs (actors’ fees).
  • Editing costs (video and audio editing).
  • Website maintenance costs.
And lastly.

Thank you for reading to the end. For the past 8 years since Kisaragi Megumi was born, I have been able to move forward by being found and loved, and it has saved me many times.

And in this project, I want to find someone myself, accept them and gently express all your feelings.

I want to create a place where together we can support each moment of life, each person’s words and feelings, and bring them to life.

Whether you’ve supported me before, or you’ve just learned about me, or you’re yet to learn about me, even if you don’t learn anything about me, I will strive for the sake of connecting people’s feelings in this place called #penname. I hope for your support!
The campaign is available at

https://camp-fire.jp/projects/view/711622

You can also support it by following the instructions at the following link:

http://www.codomofan.online/codomomental-bulletin-46/

I will not leave my own feelings behind and at the same time create a place where the feelings of others will not be left behind, will not be erased.
#penname is a project that brings to life various words and feelings that seem to disappear in the midst of various social media.
Please read the content carefully and I would love to have your support.
You know I never give up, don’t you? ^^

The other day in the studio I witnessed the birth of #penname. I think this project has a special meaning simply because Kisaragi Megumi created it. Once, when ZKS was just starting, Megumi-chan said: “I don’t want to be forgotten.” I think that’s why she tries her best to live her life in such a way that she “doesn’t forget anything.”
I myself have sometimes had “feelings that can’t even be expressed on social media” whipped out of me. Maybe that would have hurt someone. And I didn’t want to be misunderstood. Like, “Surely those feelings wouldn’t reach anyone.” And this is the place that gives life to all these feelings that were supposed to disappear. That’s how I see this project. To give a place to those feelings that are inside me, those feelings that I can’t express on social media… Maybe through #penname they can gently touch someone’s heart – if it helps to create such a work, I think that’s wonderful. After all, someone else’s story has my own.

Another DJ event took place on October 20. As always, I created Spotify playlists:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,200
Pronouns
He/Him
Kisaragi Megumi – “There are countless people living in me” (September 2021)

kiminosei_1.jpg

This is Kisaragi Megumi from Zenbu Kimi no Sei da.
I often think, “There are countless people living in me.”

When I was a child, whenever I found empty spaces in textbooks or test papers, I would fill them with words.
Everything in front of my eyes, my surroundings, my wildly flowing fantasies would instantly immerse me in that world, and I would leave fragmented stories in the form of notes.
And once I reread them, I could relive those stories incredibly vividly as many times as I wanted.

It became a habit, and even now my phone and PC are littered with notes in which I have left fragments of stories.

For example, “Milk Tea and Apple Pie.”
I wrote it while eating lunch in a restaurant. Oddly enough, I was drinking green tea and there was no apple pie in the restaurant.
But that note still vividly reminds me of it. About a fragment of a story.

kiminosei_2.jpg

“Milk Tea and Apple Pie.”
Once I ordered an apple pie in this restaurant.
It was a little hard to eat, and I had to hold it with both hands to keep it from falling apart. Even so, the edges began to fall off. When my beautiful friend sitting across from me saw this, she giggled. I found it harder to eat, so I pretended to be full and put the apple pie back on my plate. When my friend saw this, she giggled again.
I can’t eat apple pie lately. Not because I was laughed at, but because I remember her smile.

This story has a sequel, but in this way, by looking at the note, I can remember it over and over again and be instantly immersed in that world. There are ordinary stories and there are fantasy stories, and even after I joined Zenbu Kimi no Sei da, this habit of leaving notes didn’t go anywhere.
In fact, it’s gotten to the point where I’m releasing a book (“Enzai”) made up of these notes. I’m very happy about this opportunity, but it was a very strange feeling.
My own story as Kisaragi Megumi from Zenbu Kimi no Sei da is still going on. But the countless protagonists inside me are starting to tell their own stories. For whatever reason. As a result, after writing the story itself, it’s as if I don’t feel like I wrote it myself. Both the notes and the stories themselves are more like tools that allow me to be there at any moment. Like Doraemon’s “take-copter” or a door that leads anywhere. I think I’ve acquired some pretty useful tools and abilities.

Maybe that is why I have a lot of opportunities to write lyrics. And I use my abilities to do that. When I listen to a song, a phrase pops into my head, and from that phrase, groups of phrases are born, a story is born. People seem to say that I have good lyrics that make you think, so I love writing lyrics too.

When I was given the opportunity to publish a book, I first asked those around me and the members to read it. I don’t really realize it myself, but people said it looked like a book I could write. I think that’s probably how it should be, because no matter how a protagonist develops their story, it’s up to me to tell it to the world. I don’t feel like I’m creating anything myself to that extent.

Maybe I’ve watched so many movies and TV shows and read so many books that I’ve gotten to the point where I’m creating stories in my head? Maybe I didn’t have much of a place to spend time as a child, and I created that place in my head? I don’t remember where it all started, but I decided that since there were countless people inside of me, why shouldn’t I live the lives of countless people? I decided to become an actress, and then by an incredible coincidence, I ended up in this group.
I wanted to say it in a cool way, but no, I laughed.
In fact, all these countless people who live inside me, were also created by me – they are the embodiment of my ego. I had so many dreams for the future that I couldn’t make up my mind and decided that I wanted to be an actress who could become anyone, and just like then, with the same greedy nature, I still want to enjoy all possible lives. As a result, I became a demon of notes.
Knowing this very well, I am sure that my number of notes will continue to grow, and I will continue to find myself instantly immersed in this world, spending time with the characters that are inside me.

It’s a strange feeling because I never thought my life could turn out like this.
Both stories and life are always so unexpected and entertaining.

Besides my own life, there are always fragments of many stories following me around. I have a pretty interesting brain, don’t I?

Source

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,200
Pronouns
He/Him
Last two weeks in codomomental (October 30 - November 12)

On November 2nd, the official Not Secured, Loose Ends Twitter account announced the last member of the group, which turned out to be… Kisaragi Megumi.

F97kaLoacAAp-Iu.jpg

I will deliver music to you in my own way. thank you. I’m looking forward to seeing you.
I will not abandon or give up anything, and I will continue to cherish what is important to me in my heart so as not to lose anything, and with these feelings I will perform on stage.
Please come and see it with your own eyes!

Her passion for the stage, her lifestyle – she’s a person I can completely trust. And I’m already excited to walk the road of life with her [not only in “zenkimi” but] in this place! I hope for your support!!!

I hope we no longer lose these priceless pieces that we created together while putting our lives on the line. With these new members, who will always share both joy and pain with me, I will once again begin a long journey. When I saw their costumes for the first time, I immediately noticed the “Death Poem” (which was the opening line of every Yukueshirezutsurezure concert) on them, and I was heartily grateful to Mei-chan and Megumi-chan (who were responsible for the costumes).

Nobuhide Imamura’s annual birthday event, scheduled for November 25th (the same day and place as NSLE’s first solo concert), has been announced. Notably, the agency’s new group is expected to debut at the event. No details have been announced yet.

On November 7th, TOKYO TEFUTEFU held a livestream in which the girls tried to tell new fans about the beginning of the group’s history and their journey until the beginning of 2023. I tried to summarize the most important points:

• Lust auditioned in February 2020, Nonno in March and Ouhi in April. It was a general codomomental audition.
  • As has been said many times before, Ouhi, Nonno and Lust met for the first time at a training camp in June 2020. It was also attended by Amanechi (and Kasane was supposed to attend, but couldn’t).
  • Later in August, the TOKYO TEFUTEFU audition were opened. Kagari applied on the last day, and Chimura was even a little past the deadline. They auditioned in September, and on October 9th, all the members of the group met for the first time. Nonno then began teaching everyone how to dance.
  • On December 13, the members received their first song, “innocence soar,” which was originally 2 keys higher.
  • On December 26th, just a few days before their debut concert (which was held at the New Year’s Eve event), the members received their second song, “double.” However, as a result of working on the choreography, it turned out that it did not fit the song in terms of interpreting the lyrics, and as a result the girls had to get together the night before their debut, work on a new choreography, and immediately after that they performed at the New Year’s Eve show at 3am.
  • Before their first solo concert on March 13th, the group had only performed twice (as the opening act for Zenbu Kimi no Sei da and KAQRIYOTERROR), but that period was quite busy as they were filming music videos, recording and working on songs, giving interviews, practicing and so on.
  • Mairu left the group during the time when the girls were working on two new songs after their debut – “cross” and “cry more again.” According to Kagari, Mairu realized that this kind of public work was not for her.
  • The group released their first album and went on their first solo tour, followed by a period of very few concerts. The girls wanted to be more active, but were afraid to take the initiative, and the staff, not seeing the girls’ initiative, were in no hurry to load them up with activities. During this time, Nonno and Lust even started to think about leaving the group, but the girls still managed to talk to the staff, and as a result, the “Shinonome” tour was organized.
  • This tour was the hardest for the group because it was a time of overcoming personal weaknesses and difficulties for each of the members. It was also because they had not really bonded and could not rely on each other and were still hiding in their shells. And also on this tour, “Tefutefu” concerts still had very little audience, but at the same time the girls were very inspired by the way the fans tried to attract people to their shows, they started to create the first bonds with “mirages,” their mood started to change and Nonno and Lust stopped thinking about leaving.
  • Uine finally decided to leave the group in October 2011 (she was in doubt before).
  • After Uine’s departure in March 2022, the girls were determined to make sure that her departure would not be a negative thing – they decided to turn it into a strength for the group. By going through this crisis together, they strengthened their bonds with each other, believed in themselves even more, and became even more united in their desire to bring “Tefutefu” to as many people as possible. They were also inspired by “ash.” – the first song they performed as a five-piece, which was meant to show the members’ determination to move forward and keep the spirit of Uine within them. The girls became even more enthusiastic and involved in the life of the group.
  • Even after her departure, Uine sometimes comes to TOKYO TEFUTEFU shows.
  • After that, as the pandemic began to fade, the chances of contracting the coronavirus decreased significantly, and “Tefutefu” were no longer ashamed to show themselves to the world, the group went on a tour consisting of joint concerts with many different artists, during which they learned a lot.
  • At the end of the year, after the New Year’s Eve event, the director said that he had originally planned to take some time off from music due to the milestone of the Budokan concert and the indefinite hiatus of Zenbu Kimi no Sei da, but if the girls were really determined to move forward no matter what, he would personally take over their management (previously he had only been personally responsible for the management of the group for the first six months of their activity), which they agreed to.
According to the girls, despite the fact that they had to overcome many difficult moments in the process of the group’s activity, they are glad for their stubborn nature, which did not let them break down, because thanks to the fact that they overcame all this, they now feel that they have finally come to the right path.

There are so many memories that an hour and a half just isn’t enough time to tell you about them all. And all of it, even the pain I experienced, is my treasure. “Tefutefu” exists now because you were with us. Those of you who we haven’t seen for a while – we will definitely grow up, and along with many “mirages” will come to meet you, and you will see how cool we have become. I promise.
Thank you for always fighting by our side. I really care about each and every one of you, but unfortunately I have no other way to show it to you than at concerts. It would be presumptuous to ask you to come, but I want to see you. Because I love you.
That’s the feeling I’m doing this tour with. To get as close to you as possible. It’s only 26 cities so far, but if you feel the same way, I’d love for you to come (^_ ̫ ก^)ᙆƶ….

I never thought I’d ever cry thinking about someone, or try my best to protect someone.
There are nights when it’s so hard to sleep.

Before that, there was a livestream on October 17th where Tokanai Nonno and Imamura-san talked about the lyrics of the song “negative buster” in great detail. The director explained why he thought such a song would fit the current look of the group, and Nonno explained the intentions she put into the lyrics. Translation of the lyrics and the most important comments:

I’m never satisfied, that’s how insatiable I am. And the main dish is love. So yummy♡
Nonno feels that her image is already quite strongly associated with food, so she definitely wanted to put something like that to the lyrics.

I vaguely [realize] my useless pride. Well, I'll put on a parody.

Lost in dreams. Perfection, talent, and all that...
"I can't, I don’t know" — that's not what matters.
It was as if I was balancing sweets and deadly poison on the scales.
Nonno: “This is my realization. I mean, all people have pride, don’t they? But my pride was a bit wrong. But I realized it. Except that I was vaguely aware of it at the time, but I was still clinging to my hopes and beliefs. And in a way I was arrogant.”

Nobuhide Imamura: “If you try to explain it in more detail, in general, everyone who comes to auditions has some ideas about themselves that they have developed based on their past lives. Like they’re cute and so on. And that’s not necessarily a bad thing. And they put it all on a scale and try to find out what’s really important, but that understanding comes years later.”

Nonno: “Really, you realize it only after a few years.”

Nobuhide Imamura: “For example, at first they don’t realize that having an audience at their concerts is not something they should take for granted. Speaking of ‘Tefutefu,’ the Veats show sold about 200 tickets. But that doesn’t mean it will always be like that! But they don’t realize that at first. When I was auditioning people today, I was once again convinced that everyone is like that at first. It’s like they’re overwhelmed by their potential. In a bad way. Not in a good way. In a bad way, they think they can achieve anything they want. And that’s why they break down right in the beginning. But it’s from moments like that that the realization comes.”

At the same time, the line “Well, I'll put on a parody” expresses that even though Nonno was already very skilled and capable of many things, it was all just for show to make a good impression on those around her.

Nonno: “But I realized that’s not what’s important. At that time, I thought that if I couldn’t do something or didn’t know something, it was shameful. But I realized that wasn’t true.”

Nobuhide Imamura: “That you don’t have to show off in such a weird way.”

Nonno: “Yes, I was showing off!”

Nobuhide Imamura: “Well, that’s the cowardly side of Nonno. Showing off. Something like being afraid of not showing yourself in the best way.”

Nonno: “For a while, I couldn’t do anything about it.”

Nobuhide Imamura: “But you changed, didn’t you?”

Nonno: “Changed. I recognized that I was a coward.”

Nobuhide Imamura: “During the GOLDADCT TOUR, I told her a lot about it. Of course, at that time, Ouhi had to become cooler by all means, so I told her the most, but at the same time I made it clear that Ouhi’s efforts should be backed up by Nonno’s support, and gradually her performances became more and more reliable, so I got the idea that it was possible to do something like this (points to a sheet of lyrics). I’m glad we did it.”

Nonno: “Indeed.”

Nobuhide Imamura: “She really exposes herself in this song.”

Nonno: “It’s really like that. It’s like my self-introduction, it’s even embarrassing.”

[This] vague [thing] — it’s not right. It's better to smile.
A dream stirred me.
([It's time] for Tekmakmayakon, right?).
The phrase “[This] vague [thing] — it’s not right” (“Aimai wa Chigau”) is deliberately pronounced in the Kansai dialect (“Aimai wa Chau”), which refers to Nonno being from the western part of Japan.

While “Tekmakmayakon” is both a device and a transformation phrase from a classic maho-shoujo anime “Himitsu no Akko-chan.”

Negative Buster!
Come to see us!
This is a story with a sharp turn towards victory.
First and foremost, “negative buster” was intended by Nonno to be an uplifting song, a song about not giving up on negativity. That is why the girls do cheerleading moves during the chorus.

And it should be noted that the phrase “come to see us” is a kanji play. It’s pronounced “come to see us” but spelled “love and love” (two different Japanese words for love).

While “This is a story with a sharp turn towards victory” expresses the fact that although Nonno didn’t manage to do everything the way she wanted to at first, she is now determined to turn it all into a victory.

Nobuhide Imamura: “And [how do you feel about your activities] now?”

Nonno: “Right now, I’m enjoying it to the fullest. Very much. Really.”

If you want to be loved, then love, okay?
Nonno: “I think to be loved you have to love, so there you go. It’s strange to demand that only you be loved, isn’t it?”

Nobuhide Imamura: “Exactly.”

Nonno: “So like this, I love you, so love me (embarrassed).”

Nobuhide Imamura: “You couldn’t say that before!”

Nonno: “Yes, I couldn’t.”

Nobuhide Imamura: “Nonno is skilled. She was good at showing off to make a good impression on those around her. And the moment she was able to surpass that past self, a special bond was clearly born. It was only after she realized all this that she was able to write such lyrics. If she hadn’t had those three years, she wouldn’t have been able to say something like that.”

Nonno: “I couldn’t. I remember saying: “Why am I not loved?”

Nobuhide Imamura: “Yes, you did! I think that’s all you said at first. Of course, it’s not just Nonno, everyone is like that.”

Nonno: “I used to be so tempted to post, ‘Say you love me!' (laughs).”

The logic [loneliness] of a burning heart.
Another wordplay: “Logic” (“Ronri desu”) is pronounced almost like “Loneliness.”

I disregard others' opinions, pretend to be strong.
Nobuhide Imamura: “You could say that all cowards are like that.”

Nonno: “Really.”

Nobuhide Imamura: “Yes.”

Nonno: “I wonder why?”

Nobuhide Imamura: “I don’t know, but everyone is like that, right?”

Nonno: “Yes, a certain tendency to close in on oneself.”

Nobuhide Imamura: “And a tendency to pretend to be strong, right?”

Nonno: “Yes, I’m like that.”

Nobuhide Imamura: “How can I put it, it’s still a tendency to show off.”

Nonno: “When you’re not really strong, but you pretend to be strong.”

Nobuhide Imamura: “Yes.

Nonno: “And you realize that you’re not strong, and that’s why you show off too much.”

Dear my sweet dislike.
The use of this English phrase expresses exactly that – Nonno’s desire to show off. The director said it was similar to the way girls at concerts try to cover as much space as possible by standing on their toes, as if trying to go beyond the limits of their abilities.

But a cloud shaped like a butterfly emerged in the dawning sky.
As I said in my analysis of the song “outrogue,” Imamura-san instructs the girls to put a phrase at the end of a chorus that will make listeners imagine a picture in their heads, and this is the place.

So the first half of the song tells how Nonno, vaguely aware of her “useless pride,” tries to make a good impression on everyone. However, she is aware of her shortcomings, her tendency to show off, and so on, and in her soul, without showing it outwardly, she “balances sweets and deadly poison on the scales,” trying to figure out what is really important to her. But in the course of the group activities, when she has to try her best all the time, she realizes that “it's better to smile.” Through the Tekmakmayakon, she transforms herself and encourages everyone not to give up on the negativity, expressing her desire to see the fans and assuring them that from now on she really intends to make this story a success. She now realizes that in order to be loved, she must love. And that if she continues to be afraid to show her unsightly sides, she won’t be able to get that love. But she still tends to stay locked up in her own world, ignoring the opinions of others and pretending to be strong. However, when she looked up at the dawning sky, she noticed a butterfly-shaped cloud on it.

I can’t accept it. I can’t wait. Tired of being teased...
Nonno couldn’t wait, she wanted to be like the other codomomental members as soon as possible.

But... Hmm, right? Worrying about little things is so girly♡
The girl tends to worry excessively about little things, but surprisingly, she even kind of likes this trait of hers.

Constantly switching from one thing to another. I love something new.
I don’t care that I want stability —
In truth, I want to go crazy in a sea of excitements.
Nonno expresses her fickle nature of always wanting something new. And states that even though she wants stability like everyone else, she still likes a life full of different excitements.

Nonno: “After all, stability is boring.”

The desire that grows with every breath, this state of mind...
(It’s all your fault).
The last phrase is an obvious reference to Zenbu Kimi no Sei da. In this way, the girl expresses her love for "Zenkimi," and it also refers to the fact that it was Nonno’s discovery of the music video for "Misfit Lovers" on YouTube that brought her to codomomental.

Go, go! Fearlessly into the distance, I won't return! It’s the eve of a revolution!
“The eve of a revolution” is a reference to “Kakumei Zenya,” a particularly important Zenbu Kimi no Sei da song that expresses the group’s firm determination to move forward at their turning points. In that song, the word “revolution” is spelled by replacing the kanji for “life” with the kanji for “cry.” This spelling has been retained here.

According to Imamura-san, it was Nonno’s (and Ouhi’s) love for this song that made him create “Rinbu,” a song that is to TOKYO TEFUTEFU what “Kakumei Zenya” is to “Zenkimi.”

Everything I want, I’ll grab with my own hands. It’s the poem!
The line “It’s the poem” is a reference to the song “Itakarmabals” by Zenbu Kimi no Sei da.

Drawn to each other, we’ve been entrusted with an aspiration = rebellion.
The word “Rebellion” (“Burai”) is another reference to “Zenkimi” – this time to their “Roman-Burai-IZM” tour, on which they first began to perform at large venues. This line expresses the girls’ determination to achieve the same thing.

Countdown, sly, a sunny spot, mystery, secret♡
These intricate lines are meant to express Nonno’s cute, sly girlish nature, like, even though she’s talking about important things here, she won’t reveal everything so easily.

Are you Ready? Even if I regret it. There’s nothing more important to me.
Our embrace will convey our love for each other.
Insincerity is painful!
I am so happy! I could cry!
NO FUTURE? Binary.
Well then, let’s go, with a smiley♡
The phrase “Insincerity is painful” expresses Nonno’s realization that although it’s not easy to be sincere, because if you open up to someone, they might mock you, it hurts even more to be insincere.

The phrase “NO FUTURE” was added at the director’s suggestion and is also a kind of reference to “Zenkimi” songs, in which it is used repeatedly, expressing the protest and anarchic nature of the group, which in turn refers to the well-known Sex Pistols hit.

“Binary” seems to express the binary nature of the group’s concept, where something beautiful can be paired with something horrible/cruel, creating a contrast. In the context of the song, it probably also expresses the girl’s willingness to accept both the beautiful and horrible moments that may await her in the future.

Speaking of the song as a whole, one cannot help but notice that this is the group’s first purely positive song. According to Nonno, her goal was to create a song that even herself would feel uplifting.

Nobuhide Imamura: If I wasn’t personally in charge of the [GOLDADCT] tour, I wouldn’t have decided to create something like this. I told you back then to strengthen your bonds [with the fans] on this tour, didn’t I? And so, when I saw first hand how you strengthened your bonds… For example, the way “mirages” looked at “Tefutefu”… And the way the members of “Tefutefu” looked at the “mirages”… If I hadn’t seen that, I don’t think I would have thought of making something like that. I mean, before that, I had never thought that I wanted to create 3-4 minutes of pure fun for them, where they could just smile from the bottom of their hearts. Before that, I wanted to express something beautiful, something decadent… For example, like in “Clown Amaryllis” – I wanted to express something like that in a beautiful way, but after being on this tour, I realized that they started to be able to express even that kind of thing, and so “negative buster” was born. And Nonno wrote lyrics for it.

Nonno also notes that working on these lyrics allowed her to get to know herself even better. According to her, it’s as if the song portrays her in the moment. And at first she was even worried if fans would accept her after they found out about the unsightly sides she was hiding, but in the end the song is a big success.

The words the girl addressed to herself as a result of working on this song: “I’m glad you were able to be honest!”

So this song is not only a result of Nonno’s growth, but it also served as a reason for the girl to grow even more.

On November 4th, on the eve of the finale of their first solo tour with the current lineup, Seireki13ya held a livestream in which Yui Urari revealed that she had a dream the day before in which she was flying through the sky on a giant cat.

You are the best, the strongest, the cutest – this is a reality and a fact. The rest of the words are unnecessary. You are always at the frontline.
From GESSHIRUI’s Twitter (about Nene Komochi)

After Urari’s audition, the director said: “I heard that fate has started its movement again.” Like, it’s not about “what” it was, but that it was “something.” And then, surprisingly, the current lineup came together right away. Like, that’s why she’s Yui (“Yui” means “to bind”, “to weave”). And I’m sure that at the finale of the first solo tour, the story you’ve woven will advance. Along with a vision of the distant future.
From GESSHIRUI’s Twitter (about Yui Urari)

Serious, hardworking, adept at any task – this is both her virtue and her complex. So, in both good and bad ways, she will not bend to anything. But over the course of this year, she has become a strong, graceful, and surprisingly charming person. And she’s also become able to express her inner passion and feelings through the filter of “Seireki.” I want you to have fun tomorrow like no other.
From GESSHIRUI’s Twitter (about Who Runo).

I can see how drastically she’s awakening. And at a crazy speed. There are many beautiful things hidden in her. And she hid them precisely because of her loyalty to “Seireki” and the strength of her feelings. Even the fact that she looks so carefree and non-serious at first glance has an absolute philosophy of its own. As the funniest creature at the moment, she will undoubtedly rise to the top in the future.
From GESSHIRUI’s Twitter (about Yowa Minai).

As a result, the group’s next tour has been announced, starting in December. “Seireki” have also opened their official TikTok account:

https://www.tiktok.com/@seireki13ya

Once again, codomomental held a DJ event. And here you can check out the songs that were played there:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,200
Pronouns
He/Him
Last two weeks in codomomental (November 12 - November 26)

Yesterday was Nobuhide Imamura’s annual birthday event, and this year it was really special. In addition to Seireki13ya and TOKYO TEFUTEFU, it also featured Not Secured, Loose Ends (who had their debut solo concert at the same venue earlier in the day), as well as the re-debut of louplull and the debut of the agency’s new group Futatsuna (弐ノ名).

The set list of Not Secured, Loose Ends’ debut performance included familiar Yukueshirezutsurezure hits translated into English, as well as a cover of “Butterfly soars” (Pay money To my Pain).

I poured out all my feelings to you and the members so completely that I have no regrets! I felt this music I love with all my body and soul! It was an excellent and happy debut! Thank you for believing, waiting and coming! I hope for your support forever and ever!

Today was only possible because of the combined efforts of everyone I’ve ever met in сodomomental, including the fans. Thank you all so much!
I was happy to be on stage with Mei again, to perform with Ouhi for the first time, to sing with Yuchi, and to scream with you all.
Thank you to everyone who came from overseas.
I’ll do my best to bring NSLE’s music to wherever you are.

Mei, thank you for letting me join NSLE.
And thank you all for accepting me. Now I have another precious group!

Higaminari Yuchiomi got her own Twitter account:

https://twitter.com/yuchiomi_nsle

Ready to die, I will sing here.
My name is Higaminari Yuchiomi.
I hope for your support!
From Higaminari Yuchiomi’s Twitter.

With a strong voice, expressive eyes, incredibly charming Yuchiomi! She is so friendly and funny in conversation.

Just like Mei and Ouhi and me, she has a lot of interesting, unexpected sides to her.

Yuchi is so cool on stage but so nice and fun to talk to, she’s very cozy!

As a reminder, louplull is a new codomomental group with a concept expressed by the phrase “HyperSweeeeeeet= confine [in yourself] dangerously sweet thoughts.” The group was announced back in July 2021 (that is, almost two and a half years ago), and had already performed a couple of times in late 2021 with a temporary lineup that included two new members and Ama Mauru (who also helped the group with choreography and costumes). Since then, the group has been holding auditions for a long time, but there has been little to no news beyond that. And although the group’s re-debut did happen, it can’t be called a full-fledged debut either, as there are currently only two members, one of whom is… Tokanai Nonno, who is also the leader of the group.

During the event, the group performed only one song called “Reverie Selfie,” a fragment of which can be heard in the teaser of the project, which you can check out here:

Surprised ~ …… ?
I will seriously and sincerely do my best to make a clear dream that I want to fulfill in louplull, like in TOKYO TEFUTEFU.
We will definitely have more members and songs in the future, but for now, I would appreciate it if you would continue to follow us ⑉の ̫の⑉
From Tokanai Nonno’s Twitter.

Futatsuna (which translates to “nickname” or “alias”) is a new codomomental group that includes 4 members, one of whom is… Chimura Shifumi, who is also the leader of the group.

According to fans, the group’s music is a kind of digital hardcore. They performed 3 songs at the event.

Futatsuna (⃔ ㅎ.ㅎ)⃕↝
Expect the beginning of a new story.

heterodoxy-6.jpg

Chimu and Nonno have also found new places for themselves besides “Tefutefu.” I have seen how hard they have worked for this day, and I want to wholeheartedly support them both as members and leaders. It’s very inspiring to me! And Kohaku and Lust always serve as a great support for me too, I’ve grown to love TOKYO TEFUTEFU even more…

I actually feel very lonely, but both Ouhi, Nonno and Chimu will try their best not only in TOKYO TEFUTEFU from now on.
I believe they will be able to bring something new to the group that would never have been part of “Tefutefu” before (^_ ̫ ก^)❤︎

Meanwhile, Nonno has revealed that she has started working on her solo song, which she will perform for the first time at her birthday concert on December 2nd.

On October 28th, there was a livestream where Mary Lust and Nobuhide Imamura discussed the girl’s lyrics to the song “miniature garden” in great detail. And as always, I tried to translate the most important details for you:

But why don’t we first talk about the girl’s previous work – the lyrics to “teardrop?” You can check out my translation of the song here:

And here are the most important moments from the livestream where Lust and Nobuhide Imamura discussed these lyrics on November 8 last year:

It was originally the director who suggested the girl to try writing the lyrics. He didn’t bring it up for a while, and then he dropped some demos in the group’s chat and asked who wanted to try their hand at writing lyrics. And Lust volunteered herself, because she already had the desire to write the lyrics herself and had been waiting for this moment. In the end it took her only one day to write the draft lyrics to “teardrop.” And the fact that the lyrics turned out so bright was a surprise for Lust herself. Initially she was ready to write something dark, in the style of the group, because she “holds a lot of grudge against the world,” but after listening to the demo, she realized that it is a very beautiful song and such lyrics would not be suitable for it. The image of the group members popped into her head and she ended up with “a song about TOKYO TEFUTEFU.”

Imamura-san characterizes “teardrop” as a song “overflowing with the spirit of youth.” In this respect, it surprisingly resonated with “ao,” a song that was originally intended by the director to be just that. As a result, it even influenced the album’s content, as the entire first half of the album, up to “from lost,” expresses this bright spirit of youth. And this spirit is also perfectly resonated with Lust herself, who, in addition to her striking appearance and the “brightly shining” image she has on social networks and on stage, also has a very passionate nature, cares a lot about her companions, “tells the management everything she wants” and so on. And, according to Lust herself, she discovered this passionate nature in herself only after joining codomomomental. It started at the training camp when she passed all the challenges in 3 days despite many failures and was able to change in such a short period of time, which even made Kotetsu adore her and support her from that moment on. Before this, she would never have believed that she would ever do this kind of activity.

Lust: “When I auditioned for codomomental, I firmly decided that if I passed, I would dedicate my life to it. I decided that I would keep going no matter what until I reached something that satisfied me. It just so happened that I had achieved nothing at all in my life before that. I was very spoiled. Both by my parents and my friends. Before that I was always getting away with everything and I had a very strong habit of running away, but I decided that I didn’t want to run away anymore and I would continue until I was satisfied, and now I’ve managed to become such a passionate person (laughs). I’ve always really cherished my friends, but I didn’t have anything that I was willing to work so hard for. At that time, I wouldn’t have even thought that I wanted to write lyrics. Never.”

And now back to the “miniature garden” livestream. In fact, it was so interesting that I ended up translating it almost completely. There are a lot of different details not only about the lyrics and Lust herself (which will probably make a lot of people look at her in a different way), but also about TOKYO TEFUTEFU and codomomental activities in general, and they discussed things that are not often discussed publicly that you might find interesting. The video is here:

So much has changed since I’ve been here. The fact that I am now ready to love everything, good and bad, is only because of you. Thank you so much. Let’s rise high into the sky~~~~

The group’s official Twitter account has revealed that they have been filming something. Perhaps it’s the music video for “Rinbu” that was promised in one of the recent streams.

Meanwhile, it’s been exactly one year since the debut of the new Seireki13ya lineup.

Urari, Runo, Minai, congratulations on your 1-year anniversary!
And it’s also exactly 1-year anniversary of the new Seireki13ya lineup! “Night Minions,” who have always been with “Seireki,” and “Night Minions,” who we met for the first time this year – I love and adore you all!
Thanks to these three coming into this world, “Seireki” is able to shine endlessly. Thank you, I love you!
From Nene Komochi’s Twitter.

It’s been a year. And the feeling of how much I treasure it all hasn’t changed a bit!
“If now, by treasuring what is important to me, I am able to protect it…” Even though I don’t have confidence, I’m proud of myself for getting stronger and not breaking!
Komo-chan, Runo-chan, Minai-chan, “Night minions,” I love you so much॑⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝⋆*
From Yui Urari’s Twitter.

It has been a year since I arrived on Earth!
The many “Night Minions” I’ve met during this year, the many treasures we’ve created with everyone, every single one of them is my most loved and dearest. Thank you so much ֊ ֊ ̫ ֊ 🩵
I will do my best to keep the star called Seireki13ya shining brightly! Let’s move forward together!
From Who Runo’s Twitter.

1-year anniversary of Seireki13ya!
And Yowa Minai’s 1-year anniversary. I was happy to meet you all, thank you~𓈒𓏸
The four of us practiced a lot, performed, ate, congratulated each other, said good night and experienced so much, so much love¨̮⑅*
I hope to continue to have your supportෆ
From Yowa Minai’s Twitter.

If you like my work, you can now support me on Ko-fi.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,200
Pronouns
He/Him
Last week in codomomental (November 27 - December 3)

A Christmas event has been announced for December 24th, featuring Seireki13ya, TOKYO TEFUTEFU, Not Secured, Loose Ends, KAQRIYOTERROR, louplull, Futatsuna and more (including guests). It is also promised that louplull will perform more songs. In addition, some announcements will be made.

GABafIiaAAAUUD3.jpg

Some facts from Kisaragi Megumi’s latest livestream which took place on November 29th:
  • The girl revealed plans to have a big New Year’s Eve codomomental livestream this year, which will include both performance and conversation parts. However, nothing has been decided yet. But if the event takes place, we should expect new members (and thus new groups) at the event.
  • As for the future of “Zenkimi,” nothing has been decided yet, except for the concert that will take place on March 15, 2024.
  • Recently, Megumi has been actively studying English and trying to watch movies and TV series in English.
We will do our best in our own way. I’m also learning English, so I dream of the day when I can talk to you.

Not Secured Loose Ends have announced an album that will include re-recorded Yukueshirezutsurezure hits translated into English – “OUROARBOROS.” According to the official codomomental website, the album will be released on January 17th.

GAGZmRlakAA0vBL.jpg

On December 6, there will be a concert dedicated to the upcoming album release, which will also be streamed online:

A recording of the stream will remain on the channel for one week.

On the same day, cards with a link to download the digital version of the album will be sold in limited quantities. In the image of the card you can see the track list of the release:
  1. 行方不知ズ徒然 (Not Secured, Loose Ends/Yukueshirezutsurezure)
  2. Lie-and-Black-and-White (Shiro to Kuro to Uso)
  3. Ways to Die
  4. Ideology
  5. Phantom Kiss
  6. howling hollow
  7. MISS SINS
  8. Post Catastrophe
  9. Odd eye
  10. Wish/
  11. 逝丰死二概論 (Ikishinigairon)
Also on November 30th, the group held a talk livestream, which I was only able to watch in part, but it didn’t seem to be anything important.

And to conclude our exploration of TOKYO TEFUTEFU’s third album “Butterfly Dogma,” why don’t we check out a translation of the song “TenohiraNoTomoshibi” (“Light in My Palm”)?

Faint, fading hopes and shards [of memories] that don’t bring a smile.
Feelings slipping through my fingers.
I poured them out, hoping they would reach [you].

Now, under the cover of night,
I feel so many things lacking that I want to run away. I’m wailing.
I’m tired of disappointments.
Promises that fail to touch the soul and scales that can’t find balance.
I’m crushed by the curse called “dream.”

I’m just trembling silently.

I seek forgiveness. [Beneath this] cracked sky.
[Observing] fakes falling down the curve.
Even if no one desires me…
[In this] wavering night of illusion.

The regrets of rejection, again and again.
The ugliness of forgotten broken promises, they cannot be counted…
This is the crime and punishment of yearning to be loved.
An infinite thirst and desire.
Continually inherited beliefs crumble along with passionate longing.

I choose to protect the future where smiles have a place, even if I lack the strength.

I’ll cut through the sadness,
And I’ll swallow the suffering.
If only you would entrust me everything that hurts you.

I don’t want to let go [of you].
The feelings that were born for the first time are taking on colors.
Even though I’m not strong, I want to be kind, I’m sorry.

I’ll live my life bearing any sins and vices,
So let me just be quietly by your side.
I’m on the verge of bursting with flowing, overwhelming tears.
Even if these feelings don’t reach you,
Even if you don’t need me,
Even if my body decays,
In the end, I’ll still cut through the sadness,
And I’ll swallow the suffering with a smile.
Let everything that hurts you rest on me, not on you.
I’ve also translated a part of the livestream where Nobuhide Imamura explains some important points of the song:

Seireki13ya announced a “micro pupil ambitious tour” that will start on December 22nd and end in March.

Fukumoto Emi drew art to commemorate the anniversary of the group’s new lineup:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,200
Pronouns
He/Him
Last three weeks in codomomental (December 4 - December 25)

The big codomomental Christmas event took place yesterday, December 24th, and was especially marked by the surprise performance of Zenbu Kimi no Sei da. The group performed with the lineup of Kisaragi Megumi, Mei Yui Mei and Nene Komochi, and at the end an important announcement was made: starting with the solo concert on March 15, 2024, the group will return to action with additional new members.

Shortly before that, on December 14th, as part of the reward for participating in the crowdfunding campaign, the group held a private concert in which all of the group’s songs were performed (except for one + one solo for certain reasons). A total of 84 songs were performed, the last of which was “MONOLOGUE.”

Interestingly, a guest performance by a group/artist named L0THE was also scheduled for the Christmas event, but it was canceled for some reason. I couldn’t find any information about the group with that name, so there’s a possibility that it’s another new group (or band) from the agency (Zenbu Kimi no Sei da’s performance was also listed as a guest performance). In any case, one, or at most two songs could have been performed in the time slot given to them.

Meanwhile, louplull performed a new song at the Christmas event. The lineup of the group has not changed, but the name of the second member has been revealed. Meet 韋蕪めめす (first name – Memesu, surname reading is still unknown)!

Yesterday, we talked with pink kitty, the louplull member, and she touched my heart with her unwavering determination.
Her eyes sparkled so much.
And I was thrilled to be in the same group as such a wonderful girl.
I can’t wait until we can start real activities~~~⑉の ̫の⑉

Futatsuna performed four songs just like the previous time, and the lineup of the group was also unchanged.

And judging by a message from KAQRIYOTERROR’s official Twitter, this marks the end of the group’s current iteration.

TOKYO TEFUTEFU have announced their fifth single “Mushoku, Toumei ni” (無色透明に, “In Colorlessness and Transparency”), which will be released as early as January 24th. The music for the lead song was composed by yowanecity (the vocaloid producer who wrote “rinbu”), and the lyrics were written by GESSHIRUI. The release will also include a B-side called “loopyouth.”

GCHKLr3aAAAAkfA.jpg

On December 16, the group performed “Mushoku, Toumei ni” as part of their current tour, and a little later on December 22, they held a two-hour preview of it. You can check out my translation of the song here:

“This is only our story” is a quote from “innocence soar,” the group’s very first song. Interestingly, “innocence soar” also contains the lines, “Surely the voice ‘I love you’ will fade away, and the very memory of it will sink into samsara,” which expresses the uncertainty of whether the declaration of love will reach the person it is meant for, while “Mushoku Toumei ni” expresses the firm will to deliver that declaration of love.
The image of anguished cries unable to break through the noise of a large, indifferent city (which also appears in the group’s other songs) also clearly refers to “innocence soar.”

It’s a love song!!!!
I wonder if it will reach your hearts, if not I don’t even want to live. I hope it reaches your hearts. Even if clumsily, but I think they are able to say it now, “I love you.”

I won’t let go of your hand, so be ready!
“Believing in everything…”
This song contains everything we want to tell you. Will you accept it?

Wherever we are, we are one with you.
I sang while visualizing our future.
I give everything to the group so much that I can even say that I believe in everything, but that’s because you give so much to the group. You believe in everything, and that’s why I believe in everything.
The words “I love you” are just a fleeting impulse that is either a lie or will become a lie in time. Eventually, it will probably all be a thing of the past, and since that’s the case, why cling to those feelings at all? So I didn’t want to hear or say those 8 letters. Except for us, to fly is to fall, and to fall is to fly. And the more I dared to believe in an unknown future and to fall with all of you, the more inevitable the realization became: this is love.

I would love it if you could literally make this story ours.
I want to sing this song with everyone on a big stage one day.
Let’s fulfill the visions we keep seeing in our dreams.
Whether we fulfill the promise or turn it into a lie is up to us.
I’ll never lose my way again.
I believe in everything. How about you?
Being aloof, I didn’t really understand love, and I’m glad that now I’m able to love people from my heart.
People change in 3 years, after all.
All of you – those of you who have been here – have made me this way!
I’m happy that I can sing “I love you” with complete honesty (⊃t ̫ t⊂)

This is a love song!!!
I sang it while thinking about our “Mirages.”
I’ll be happy if I was able to convey my love properly with this song ᐡ- – – -ᐡ♡
Yesterday we talked about the future of “Tefutefu” together with “Mirages,” so when I played this song I couldn’t hold back my tears. Eager to catch a glimpse of the future I’ve envisioned, I hold [your hand] tightly, tightly, so as not to lose it.
From Kagari Kohaku Sekai’s Twitter.

Their singing has become so convincing… Maybe that’s why it was decided to write a simple love song this time?
From syva’s Twitter.

Have you seen the group’s highly anticipated music video for “LYCORisALIVE”?

I wrote this song inspired by Coaltar Of The Deepers, Kishida Kyoudan & The Akeboshi Rockets and Deftones. Of all my works released in 2023, this is the song that made me rethink my attitude towards work the most.
From Junchai’s (Kawaguchi Junta) Twitter.

I can’t love myself. And I probably never will. I guess that will never change. But to be in this place where you love me is my greatest pride and joy. You are my only light. Other than this place, I don’t need this world.

Seireki13ya have announced the biggest concert of the current lineup, which will take place on November 30, 2024 at the Tokyo Kinema Club. A concert at this venue was once scheduled for September 5, 2021, but was canceled due to the group’s hiatus.

On December 22, “Seireki” began their “micro pupil ambitious tour,” performing a new song as well as a new version of “yocto asterism.”

GBtLo3-aQAAL3aR.jpg

Meanwhile, the group turned 5 years old. A few facts from the livestream dedicated to this anniversary:
  • As we know, Komochi was originally a fan of Zenbu Kimi no Sei da. And when the initial Seireki13ya audition started, she didn’t think she could pass it when she applied, but the director, as we know, was waiting for this moment as he knew her from “Zenkimi” shows and approved her as soon as he saw her application.
  • Urari and Runo had followed the group from the beginning.
  • Minai had passed the audition in September 2021.
  • Runo had passed the audition around the time Komochi had just joined Zenbu Kimi no Sei da (Spring 2022).
  • The three of them began training, and it was originally planned for the new lineup to debut at Komochi’s birthday show (July 2022), but it was decided not to debut with that lineup and to look for a fourth member.
  • All the while, the group held auditions, but due to the effects of the coronavirus and the uncertainty of the future caused by it, the flow of people was low, there were problems with the parents of the applicants, and so on.
  • Because of this, Komochi almost despaired of the idea of reviving “Seireki,” as a considerable amount of time had passed and still no new lineup could be formed, and Minai and Runo’s time was essentially wasted.
  • Gradually, practice became less frequent, especially when Komochi went on tour as part of “Zenkimi.”
  • But at the end of September, Urari passed the audition. As we know, the director asked her to sing “Romantic Escape” during the interview, being sure that she couldn’t do it, but Urari successfully sang it, impressing Imamura-san. And so the current lineup of the group was formed.
There have been quite a few translations of serious videos lately, so this time I’ll share a translation of one of Seireki13ya’s spring livestreams, where the girls play Mafia (or rather, the werewolf variant), which is incredibly fun given the unpredictable nature of the 4-player version of the game and the distinctly different and vibrant personalities of the members.

Not Secured, Loose Ends have officially announced a release date for the “OUROARBOROS” album – January 10th. Apparently, the previous date listed on the official website (January 17th) was incorrect.

The group also announced the “OUROARBOROZ TOUR,” which will run from the beginning of January to the beginning of March.
According to information from a recent livestream, NSLE were originally supposed to go overseas, but they decided to do a Japan tour first.

The fourth round of the codomomental general audition has been announced. The groups listed as auditioning are Zenbu Kimi no Sei da, KAQRIYOTERROR, Seireki13ya, TOKYO TEFUTEFU, St.404, Not Secured, Loose Ends, akugi, louplull, Futatsuna, and more. The deadline for submissions is January 31st.

GBIqvIWaYAA9rdq.jpg

Kisaragi Megumi tweeted that the New Year’s Eve livestream I told you about in the previous bulletin will take place. No details yet.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,200
Pronouns
He/Him
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,200
Pronouns
He/Him
Last two weeks in codomomental (December 25 - January 7)

cdm-all.png

On December 31st, there was a big New Year’s Eve codomomental livestream, which featured the first online performances of Futatsuna and louplull, as well as Seireki13ya, TOKYO TEFUTEFU, and Not Secured, Loose Ends. There were also talk segments, and I tried to summarize the most interesting information from them.

cap_2023.12.31-%E3%82%B3%E3%83%89%E3%83%A2%E3%83%A1%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF%E3%83%AB%E5%B9%B4%E8%B6%8A%E3%81%97%E9%85%8D%E4%BF%A12023_02_56_50_313.jpg

First of all, Futatsuna unfortunately didn’t perform with their full lineup – the “purple” member was missing from the livestream. According to Chimura Shifumi, she was the victim of a spell that turned her into a cat, but they’re already working on breaking it. At the same time, Nobuhide Imamura emphasized that the group’s current lineup is still being finalized – that’s why the members still don’t have Twitter accounts, and at the time of the stream they hadn’t even been given names, so while there seems to be an intention to continue working with this lineup, it’s still subject to change, and the group’s current performances are essentially a test run to try out the lineup and give the newcomers real-world experience.

cap_2023.12.31-%E3%82%B3%E3%83%89%E3%83%A2%E3%83%A1%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF%E3%83%AB%E5%B9%B4%E8%B6%8A%E3%81%97%E9%85%8D%E4%BF%A12023_02_50_03_76.jpg

Speaking of newcomers. Let’s talk about the “blue” member first. First of all, she’s done this kind of activity before, and she admitted that she messed up on something. Recalling her past activities, she also stated that she was forced to do them back then rather than doing them of her own free will.

cap_2023.12.31-%E3%82%B3%E3%83%89%E3%83%A2%E3%83%A1%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF%E3%83%AB%E5%B9%B4%E8%B6%8A%E3%81%97%E9%85%8D%E4%BF%A12023_02_50_09_99.jpg

She has no friends, but describes herself as a “positive loner.” At home, she often talks to her pets, of which she has quite a few: a hedgehog, a cat, and a reptile in a terrarium.

I wanted to change. I wanted to change my life in codomomental. I don’t like myself and I don’t like it. I want to love myself. I want to get rid of my awkwardness at least a little bit.

cap_2023.12.31-%E3%82%B3%E3%83%89%E3%83%A2%E3%83%A1%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF%E3%83%AB%E5%B9%B4%E8%B6%8A%E3%81%97%E9%85%8D%E4%BF%A12023_02_51_16_154.jpg

As for the “white” member, she too has done similar activities in the past, and in evaluating them now, she realizes that she didn’t try hard enough, that she set the bar too low.

cap_2023.12.31-%E3%82%B3%E3%83%89%E3%83%A2%E3%83%A1%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF%E3%83%AB%E5%B9%B4%E8%B6%8A%E3%81%97%E9%85%8D%E4%BF%A12023_02_57_30_376.jpg

I love performing and I wanted to be on stage again.
I want to love myself, but I tend to spoil myself too much and I don’t like it, so I hope that in 2024 I will stop doing that and be able to love myself.

cap_2023.12.31-%E3%82%B3%E3%83%89%E3%83%A2%E3%83%A1%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF%E3%83%AB%E5%B9%B4%E8%B6%8A%E3%81%97%E9%85%8D%E4%BF%A12023_02_50_47_137.jpg

The group’s costumes were designed by the members themselves under the guidance of Chimura.

All of the members (including Chimura) will have a pseudonym (referring to the group’s name, which translates to “pseudonym” or “nickname”) in addition to their first and last names.

And the group’s lyrics, according to Nobuhide Imamura, are filled with the theme of searching for something.

cap_2023.12.31-%E3%82%B3%E3%83%89%E3%83%A2%E3%83%A1%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF%E3%83%AB%E5%B9%B4%E8%B6%8A%E3%81%97%E9%85%8D%E4%BF%A12023_02_58_56_451.jpg

Apparently the group is gradually starting a full-fledged activity, as they are starting to perform at joint concerts. One such concert took place on January 4, and two more are scheduled for January 12 and January 31.

cap_2023.12.31-%E3%82%B3%E3%83%89%E3%83%A2%E3%83%A1%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF%E3%83%AB%E5%B9%B4%E8%B6%8A%E3%81%97%E9%85%8D%E4%BF%A12023_03_09_54_575.jpg

Now let’s move on to louplull. As we know, the concept of the group is described by the phrase “To confine [within yourself] dangerously sweet thoughts.” Actually, this was Nobuhide Imamura’s original idea – this image of incredibly sweet thoughts confined in the depths of someone’s mind seemed very cute to him. And the name of the group is a fusion of the words loup (“wolf” in French) and English “lull,” which describes the concept of the group’s music, which is so sweet that it can lull even a cruel wolf.

cap_2023.12.31-%E3%82%B3%E3%83%89%E3%83%A2%E3%83%A1%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF%E3%83%AB%E5%B9%B4%E8%B6%8A%E3%81%97%E9%85%8D%E4%BF%A12023_03_16_55_726.jpg

The group’s test debut took place in late 2021, but a full debut was hindered by the ongoing pandemic, and eventually the director decided to rebuild the group. By the time he personally took over the management of “Tefutefu,” he thought that Nonno would be a good fit for the group. According to Imamura-san, Nonno had “forgotten her cuteness” at that time. That is, she was too used to the activities of “Tefutefu,” and although she always had the potential to express something cute, she gradually became rougher and rougher to fit the style of the group. The director didn’t like this and decided to invite her to join louplull.

cap_2023.12.31-%E3%82%B3%E3%83%89%E3%83%A2%E3%83%A1%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF%E3%83%AB%E5%B9%B4%E8%B6%8A%E3%81%97%E9%85%8D%E4%BF%A12023_03_10_23_593.jpg

According to Nonno herself, she feels that louplull will allow her to give herself more fully to the activities of TOKYO TEFUTEFU, as she now has a place where she can freely express the sides of herself that she is embarrassed to show in “Tefutefu.”

cap_2023.12.31-%E3%82%B3%E3%83%89%E3%83%A2%E3%83%A1%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF%E3%83%AB%E5%B9%B4%E8%B6%8A%E3%81%97%E9%85%8D%E4%BF%A12023_03_11_15_631.jpg

As for the second member, a reading of her surname has recently been revealed – so we now know her full name – Ibu Memesu. The surname “Ibu” (韋蕪) consists of two kanji: the first has essentially no meaning and is mostly used phonetically to convey the “i” sound in Japanese names, while the second means “turnip.”

Nonno: “First of all, Memechi is very, just incredibly serious. She’s also very hardworking – so much so that it makes me want to work even harder. There’s also something a little strange about her, but she doesn’t even realize it.”

This is Memesu’s first time being an idol. She loves idols and is a big fan of codomomomental music (especially “Zenkimi”), which impressed her with its concepts and lyrics, so she decided to participate in the audition, but she didn’t expect to pass.

Nonno: “There was a moment when we were working together on the costumes and she told me so passionately about her love for codomomomental.”

Memesu: “I watched music videos and everything and was amazed by this world.”

Nonno: “There are a lot of different idols, right? But she said she wanted to join codomomental even though it was her first time and she didn’t know the industry at all. And when she said that, I was so happy and loved her right away.”

Great❕ How did you celebrate the New Year❔

In 2024, the fourth year of “Tefutefu” begins, and louplull should also begin real activities.
I want to approach all these challenges with a positive attitude, I’m not afraid of failure, I won’t miss opportunities, and in 2024 I will prove that my being here makes absolute sense❕

Concentration~~ ⊂( の ̫の )⊃三

On December 30th, Seireki13ya held a two-hour preview of a new version of “yocto asterism,” “exa asterism.” This song was notable for the fact that its chorus contained direct references to the members’ fictional constellations. After the formation of the new lineup, the group didn’t perform the song for a long time, and now the updated version of the song has finally been presented. Remarkably, the new lyrics don’t differ much from the old one, and the first chorus, which contains direct references to the five original members of the group, remained completely untouched. Only the second chorus, which now refers to the four current members, and the third chorus, which now refers to both the original and current members, have been significantly revised.

First of all, I suggest that we remember the original lineup of the group and the names of their fictional constellations:

Sono Homare – “The Sounds of Rain.”
Shiki Towa – “The Whispers in the Lonely Night.”
Nene Komochi – “The Dawn Mischief Girl.”
Fuwa Akane – “The Hot Milk.”
Ama Mauru – “The Bedwetting (all questions to Kisaragi Megumi – it was her idea).”

And now, the current lineup (I changed my translation of the new members’ constellations based on the images used in the song):

Nene Komochi – “The Dawn Mischief Girl.”
Yui Urari – “The Night Waiting [for someone]”.
Who Runo – “The Drops [of tears] in the Night Air.”
Yowa Minai – “The Bonds Between [two] Fates.”

152c0ecd92c6c1167257538ac3620164.jpg

And here is my translation of the song:

Side Effects. Is what I’m seeing now reality?
It’s a world line with constantly intersecting geometry.
Is this feeling jamevu? I don’t pretend to know.
The universe of girls has complex expressions.
Where is the utopia? Everyone is desperately wandering.
On the 13th night we will break out of the history of the stars, won’t we?
Dystopia? Count on me. Because I can smile.
No matter where this place is, you and I should be here.

Let’s leave behind the things we don’t understand. Don’t worry about them.
Because right now there is something I will never let go of. Deep behind my eyelids…

The sounds of rain rumble despite the time.
The dawn is called and the mischievous girl radiates pride.
I sip hot milk and fall to my knees.
Peace, freedom, a smile. High up in the sky.
I whisper, you must hear me.
I will gently embrace love along with sadness.
Never forget that I’m always here.
Ah, morning. Wet bed… Is this a dream? An illusion.

Noct or Nacht, whatever it is,
It’s not the black color that attracts me, it’s the mystical scent.
Forbidden feelings mix with the innocent.
There are complex colors in the universe of girls.

Let’s leave the things we don’t understand. There’s no need to touch them.
But to be forgotten by you is death to me.
You may not understand. But this is the meaning of my existence.
And while embracing this selfish and strange desire…

I need nothing, so let me hear your voice.
Because I will bind fate and life together.
When you are tired, I’ll wait for you in the night,
Overflowing with the light that comes from my heart.
Touching the air, covered with drops,
I realize that the true essence of love is kindness.
In the final search for my place of belonging, I have found the same answer as you.
It is here, and it is the truth. Dream Eater.

Let’s leave the things we don’t understand. There’s no need to touch them.
But for me to forget you is to lose my honor.
Let’s leave the things we don’t understand. Don’t worry about them.
Because right now there are so many things I will never let go of. And those feelings are blossoming.

The sounds of rain rumble, the night of waiting is embraced with fragility.
The dawn is called and the mischievous girl radiates pride.
I sip hot milk and fall to my knees.
Embracing the night air covered with drops, I send up a prayer.
I whisper, you must hear me.
Love and sadness bound together = it is you.
Never forget that you always have me.
Ah, morning. Wet bed… It’s a dream… An illusion…

It’s also worth noting a few moments where, in addition to the choruses, the lyrics have been slightly altered, creating a sort of narrative:

Original: “There are not so many things I will never let go of. I close my eyes…”.
New version: “Because right now there is something I will never let go of. Deep behind my eyelids…”.

Original: “Because there are not so many things I will never let go of. Between you and me…”
New version: “Because right now there are so many things I will never let go of. And those feelings are blossoming.”

By connecting the past and the present, it will follow us into the future💭💫
There was a time when I thought I wouldn’t be able to sing this song again, and the fact that it could once again become a song for us to frolic to together is thanks to your support for Seireki13ya. Thank you ⭐
I was so happy that tears came out. This song, which gathered so many feelings and brought back memories, also became something new for us. I want you to listen to it often and love it.
The world line where Seireki13ya exists thanks to the fact that there are “Night Minions” is something that is incredibly lovely and eternally important to me✨
From Nene Komochi’s Twitter.

The Night Waiting constellation has become a part of everyone now…🎀
I wish I could be your light🪄✨
I sang thinking of all the constellations🪄✨
I really cherish both the past and the present, so I intend to sing this song with a lot of love⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝⋆*
“But to be forgotten by you is death to me.”
I think there’s a lot of meaning in us singing this line together 🪄✨
From Yui Urari’s Twitter.

A song filled with “Seireki’s” feelings of leaving nothing behind, carrying everything into the future, and moving forward🫧
This is such a beloved and dear treasure! Please listen to it live, it will be hot֊ ̫ ֊💠
I want to make “Seireki” bigger and bigger, I want to move forward with you, cherishing both what we’ve carried on and what we’ve born – these were the feelings I sang this song with֊ ֊ ̫ ֊ ֊ ֊
Let it reach you🫧
From Who Runo’s Twitter.

From now on we will perform it many times and grow together🔥🌟
I’m really happy to be able to carry these lyrics and constellations that I love into the future. I want to bring this song to all of you〜⟡꙳
This is a very important song to me that I sang while thinking about the past, the future, and my beloved Seireki13ya◜~◝♡
From Yowa Minai’s Twitter.

That’s all I could write, I just didn’t have any other words for “exa asterism!”
I was hoping that this song would be the perfect self-introduction, and when I finished it, I involuntarily let out a “Yay!”

Fukumoto Emi, a codomomental designer who works closely with Seireki13ya, drew an illustration in honor of the song’s preview:

I’ve also translated a very funny, touching and interesting part of the New Year’s Eve livestream, where you can learn how far Komochi’s workaholism goes, how Urari got rid of her agoraphobia, what dreams Runo fulfilled last year and how Minai became human (and more!):

As Nobuhide Imamura said on the aforementioned stream, 2024 promises to be a very intense year for “Seireki.” And he also promises to personally take over the management of the group. There are also apparently a lot of new songs in the works, one of which was already performed on the New Year’s Eve livestream, and another (titled “Past Time Link”) was available for a limited two-hour preview on December 5th. This bulletin has already become quite big, so I’d like to talk about it next time.

On December 31st, TOKYO TEFUTEFU celebrated their third anniversary.

Three years ago today, TOKYO TEFUTEFU fell into this world while soaring.
And the fact that we, who were trembling insecurely at that time, were able to spread our wings so wide and soar so high is undoubtedly thanks to you – thanks to “mirages.”
So let us continue to dream and realize our dreams together in the fourth year and beyond!
To be honest, these three years have not only been fun, there have been moments when I have felt depressed, but in those moments “mirages” and our members always surfaced in my mind.
The people I cherish.
Let’s be together in our fourth year.
I will not stop, I will not let this happen, no way.

3 years ago, I didn’t think any of this would become so important to me. Sometimes the time dragged oppressively, and sometimes it flew so fast, and sometimes I wanted to run away so badly. And all the while, my support was “mirages.” Thank you for giving me the choice to stay here and keep going. I feel happy. May we continue to experience new vistas together.

In addition to the general codomomental audition, a specific audition for Zenbu Kimi no Sei da has been announced, aimed at recruiting new members in anticipation of the group’s comeback. The deadline for applications is January 31st.

According to the members’ words from “Zenkimi’s” talk livestream on December 27, despite a surprise performance at a recent event, there will be no more concerts until the group’s full comeback, which will take place on March 15. The group will resume their activities at the CLUB CITTA’ venue (the same venue that hosted the cheki session after the group’s Budokan show), and the concert itself is called “untitled,” which, like the title of the Budokan show, also refers to the group’s biggest hit, “MudaiGasshou” (“Untitled Choir”). The girls claim that they are very serious about relaunching the group and see it as a fresh start, and that the selection of new members will be done with great care in order to accept those who are really comfortable with this kind of activity.

A small snippet of the rehearsal with the candidates for the role of new members has also recently appeared on Twitter:

A Kisaragi Megumi birthday event has been announced for January 11th. There will be a talk and even a small acoustic concert featuring Megumi herself, Seireki13ya, TOKYO TEFUTEFU, Not Secured, Loose Ends, and Yokoi Takayuki (Zenkimi Band’s support guitarist). The talk portion will also be streamed online.

Higaminari Yuchiomi revealed at the New Year’s Eve livestream what motivated her to participate in the codomomental audition. She wanted to become an idol and was “looking for a place that wouldn’t compromise on vocals,” and after seeing many audition advertisements and listening to the music of many groups, she was attracted to the music of Zenbu Kimi no Sei da and Shounen ga Milc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom