The Official E-girls Thread

Mandilinn

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,541
Karen is saying she brought the wrong kind of clothes for the weather ?

It has been pretty mild for the West coast. I've been wearing jackets a few days this week.

Nabi

4feels Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,200
That's interesting. What is mild for California? I'm from the PNW, and 60s is fine for t-shirts.

Mandilinn

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,541
That's interesting. What is mild for California? I'm from the PNW, and 60s is fine for t-shirts.

So am I, actually. ? That's why I said West Coast and not California.

I checked the general temps for the three states this week and they were all low to mid 70s. Its definitely been colder in the mornings, though :/

Nabi

4feels Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,200
So am I, actually. ? That's why I said West Coast and not California.

I checked the general temps for the three states this week and they were all low to mid 70s. Its definitely been colder in the mornings, though :/

Whoop! Most beautiful part of the country represent? ???

I checked Yurino's story and she was wearing a hoodie lmaoo. Well, I'm glad they still look like they're having fun there! I was totally shook by her expg dance stories because the girls are KILLING IT in there. Yurino especially was super smooth. I'm sooo here for whatever they're doing. Idk if it's just training, but I would love another song filmed in the States like Love Queen.

Nabi

4feels Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,200
I'm going to take a wild guess and say they're in LA filming the MV for a secret EG Family song.

I don't think Shizuka is in LA, and Ami I guess is in Sanfran. I would want them all to be in the MV if it were for EGF.

At the same time I can still see them doing it with just the younger members lol. I'd be kinda sad tho.

Mandilinn

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,541
E-girls will be performing on Ongaku no Hi July 13th!

D9pccs7U8AA9OR5

It was also announced that Nozomi, Harumi, and Kaede will walk the runway at Tokyo Girls Collection Toyama on July 27th.

Mandilinn

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,541
According to Japanese fans, Cinderella Fit will be available for streaming ahead of the physical release. It's supposed to be out on the 27th on digital platforms, so I expect the covers and MV this week, too.

EDIT: They got the info from a radio broadcast.

It kinda feels like a successor to Follow Me? It's very much an old school E-girls song. If the dance is good, they could have a hit on their hands.

Last edited:

Nabi

4feels Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,200
It kinda feels like a successor to Follow Me? It's very much an old school E-girls song. If the dance is good, they could have a hit on their hands.

How interesting. It sounds like a mix of Follow Me and GNKY. I'm imagining bright colors already lol.

I'm a little more interested in the b-sides now and if they'll sound similar.

Nabi

4feels Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,200
Shizuka is in Korea! Never thought I'd see the day ? Looks like it's just a vacation which is a little funny as she just released her single, but maybe she's not there long. I need more photos!

All of these trips EG fam are going on look so fun. It also makes me anxious for what they're planning.

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
I don't think Shizuka is in LA, and Ami I guess is in Sanfran. I would want them all to be in the MV if it were for EGF.

At the same time I can still see them doing it with just the younger members lol. I'd be kinda sad tho.

I thought they were all in LA. So it's just E-girls members then. I knew I was getting my hopes up. However, they could be shooting stuff in different locations and then editing it all together later. I'll keep dreaming.

According to Japanese fans, Cinderella Fit will be available for streaming ahead of the physical release. It's supposed to be out on the 27th on digital platforms, so I expect the covers and MV this week, too.

It's definitely in the mold of Follow Me. I don't know if it's catchy enough to be a hit, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Mandilinn

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,541
I thought they were all in LA. So it's just E-girls members then. I knew I was getting my hopes up. However, they could be shooting stuff in different locations and then editing it all together later. I'll keep dreaming.

It's definitely in the mold of Follow Me. I don't know if it's catchy enough to be a hit, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Nope! Just Happiness, SYY, Ami, and Reina (though Reina and Ami are both back in Japan now). Turns out Anna and Nonoka never went, and neither did Shizuka or the other 4 Flower members.

Seriously no idea what they're doing there. They've worked with US choreographers and are studying English. That's all I know.

Nabi

4feels Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,200
My Happiness and Shizuka singles arrived! I do miss the Happiness photocards because the tokuten item is a randomly colored sticker of their logo lmaoo. And it just so happens that red is one of my least favorite colors ?‍♀️?

I still think they did Shizuka dirty with only having one album cover for both of her single versions. It just seems like such an easy way to incentivize people to buy both. ?

Nope! Just Happiness, SYY, Ami, and Reina (though Reina and Ami are both back in Japan now). Turns out Anna and Nonoka never went, and neither did Shizuka or the other 4 Flower members.

Seriously no idea what they're doing there. They've worked with US choreographers and are studying English. That's all I know.

I was so confused until I realized you meant Ishii Anna lol. I think Ami's visit is the strangest except when I remember that she went all the way to Sweden for her album. I wouldn't at all be surprised if she was doing activities for another single, even if it was just photo shoots or something.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200

I completely agree, but its already June 27th here and no sign of release here? (guess have to wait)

Vivio

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50
It's out in Aus on spotify, not sure about apple music, but i presume it to be the same. It's definitely more of an old-school e-girls sound, but i like it. The cover is cute too

Mandilinn

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,541
Official cover for the digital release. Hopefully we'll get some variations for the physical versions. When the profile photos and MV are out, I'll update the OP with everything.

D-ALf-rUcAAEGmE

Mandilinn

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,541
My Happiness and Shizuka singles arrived! I do miss the Happiness photocards because the tokuten item is a randomly colored sticker of their logo lmaoo. And it just so happens that red is one of my least favorite colors ?‍♀️?

I still think they did Shizuka dirty with only having one album cover for both of her single versions. It just seems like such an easy way to incentivize people to buy both. ?

I was so confused until I realized you meant Ishii Anna lol. I think Ami's visit is the strangest except when I remember that she went all the way to Sweden for her album. I wouldn't at all be surprised if she was doing activities for another single, even if it was just photo shoots or something.

I think either Ami or Shizuka said they were recording again, so maybe? I know Happiness is doing some serious training. One of the members posted yesterday that they were getting English lessons on top of dance and vocal training.

I completely agree, but its already June 27th here and no sign of release here? (guess have to wait)

It took all day for it to be uploaded in the US. It wasn't there when I checked this morning. It's up now (at least on iTunes/Apple Music).

It's out in Aus on spotify, not sure about apple music, but i presume it to be the same. It's definitely more of an old-school e-girls sound, but i like it. The cover is cute too

Not what I expected for the cover considering the sound of the song ?

I like the new song, it's much better than their recent songs like Show Time imo

It's a nice change of pace to have an old school E-girls song from them. The Japanese fans seem thrilled, too.

whatdiditdo

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭250
omg i thought the MV was gonna be released with the digtal single? honestly I prefer hearing this sound from E-girls better than the [sometimes wtf?] experiments like reggaeton (My Way/ShowTime) they've tried.... or basically anything since EG11 i've been so/so with.

(some were good! like pain,pain/lovequeen/kitakaze).

Cinderella Fit is very reminiscent of their sound from like COLORFUL POP, E.G. TIME days which was like their peak to me.

OH BTW! I'm new here, i've been an e.g family fan since colorful pop (the power of RYDEEN haha) so for over 5 years. My favorite member is Karen, and my favorite songs of all time are Diamond Only, JUICY LOVE and Nettaigyo no Namida

Last edited:
Top Bottom