The Official NCT (엔시티) Thread / DOYOUNG ''시리도록 눈부신'' ➫ 2024-11-06 ♥ WayV FREQUENCY 2024-11-19 ♥ DREAMSCAPE 2024-11-11

crazykuroneko

🔟🌹💎🍒🐐
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭49,055
aaa u newish to nct ? or just doesn't like nct dreams songs too much (?)

ten... TASTE
newish. i honestly prefer 127's style than Dream, but what I meant with "not fully into" is I haven't watched many of their videos (not known their personality well) :ROFLMAO:

and i'm weak for china-line

minimiai

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,550
been so long not updating here.

safe flight dreamies

I'm happy that 127 could doing so much with their 1st concert. there are so many things that SM can fix it in the future but for all it isn't that bad.

next tour (hopefully) 127 will doing arena tour. it means less date compare to hall tour which is less tiring for the members too. (yeah, i believe with yuta's popularity and avex promotion more than sm)

i hope sm can be wise with concert venue. Thailand nctzen clearly want impact arena more than thunder dome. and i feel like they can upgrade atlanta & chicago venues if the next tour they still doing small place. clearly there are many Russia nctzen, but maybe next time they'll give 1 date for them. they clearly can sold out 1 place but with 2 city it makes 1 city feel so empty. and can give the other date to other country.

nct is the first sm group that doing concert less in asia. no indonesia, no Philippines, no malaysia. maybe next time they can add 1 or 2 city in sea.

and the most important thing is, CAN SM GIVE THE DATE EARLIER. it's easy to follow how japan company doing their concert announcement. why it's so hard for sm. if they give more time with announcement i think it'll better for nct. some of us need to save money, to apply visa.

next time, maybe they can held concert in Australia or south America.

lastly for a first concert I'll give 7.5. so next time..... @/smtownglobal fix it. :yagotit:

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
The snippet we got from the YT ad sounds so good already :sejeongcry: I’m so glad SM has finally started doing YouTube ads, better do it for the MV as well.

minimiai

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,550
newish. i honestly prefer 127's style than Dream, but what I meant with "not fully into" is I haven't watched many of their videos (not known their personality well) :ROFLMAO:

and i'm weak for china-line
you can watch nct life entertainment retreat and Mickey mouse club if you want to know dream personality.

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
i love highway to heaven too much i swear ive looped it for like 3 day straight

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭210,707
Pronouns
She/Her
we need a choreo version omg
highway to heaven is really amazing
center johnny is too powerful

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
Group 1 Final Voting and Group 2 Preliminary are now open~

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
Group 1 Final Voting and Group 2 Preliminary are now open~
omg yay ! im so excited for the badgesss im gonna get like 10 i swear rip im gonna need more more posts soon-

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭132,000
Pronouns
she/her
at least u dont activity stan over 30 groups and want badges for them all 😭

yea but there are so many badges i want
i even made a planner so i can get the badges i am a keeper for first and foremost
(rip i wont be able to get a mina badge until i reach like 800 posts)
xblcex.png

Top Bottom