The Official NCT (엔시티) Thread / DOYOUNG ''시리도록 눈부신'' ➫ 2024-11-06 ♥ WayV FREQUENCY 2024-11-19 ♥ DREAMSCAPE 2024-11-11

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,115,664
Pronouns
She/Her
EANCKDbU0AAZtjY.jpg
Dreamies in denims...what a concept!!! :love:

Mi bias and two of mi bias wrecker...lucky me.

I need theories ....right now!!!!

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,115,664
Pronouns
She/Her
With BOOM's teaser, there are already a few theories about NCTmentary. Maybe at this point SM don't give a shit about it, but i'm glad that fans keep trying to explain NCT's story.

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭210,707
Pronouns
She/Her
With BOOM's teaser, there are already a few theories about NCTmentary. Maybe at this point SM don't give a shit about it, but i'm glad that fans keep trying to explain NCT's story.

really? I wonder what's the connection they saw
the only thing I spotted was that one moment where there were a bunch of diff versions of Jeno (?) together in the room
if you guys see anything interesting post here I love theories

staysexual

felix's freckles
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,375
the only thing I spotted was that one moment where there were a bunch of diff versions of Jeno (?) together in the room

i can't make any connections??? maybe i'm just not paying attention

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,115,664
Pronouns
She/Her

In resume, it's about NCTmentary ep 4 when Yuta talks about his dream, what he describes is comparable with BOOM's teaser:
Multiple version of him (like Jeno), he was nervous and looking for someone (it seems like Dreamies are looking for Haechan)...after running he appears standing alone in a strange place (Jisung)...+ in the moment Yuta says ´´i hope we can share this dream´´ Jisung is the one who turn around!!!
So now the question is: what was Yuta telling us? is it really about the dreamies?

Sorry i'm not fluent in english...but i gonna keep looking for more theories (this time in english)🤓.

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭210,707
Pronouns
She/Her
i can't make any connections??? maybe i'm just not paying attention

after looking through twitter I see it now wow maybe it's time to rewatch the nctmentaries, so many things I don't remember anymore

found this flower thing so cool

In resume, it's about NCTmentary ep 4 when Yuta talks about his dream, what he describes is comparable with BOOM's teaser:
Multiple version of him (like Jeno), he was nervous and looking for someone (it seems like Dreamies are looking for Haechan)...after running he appears standing alone in a strange place (Jisung)...+ in the moment Yuta says ´´i hope we can share this dream´´ Jisung is the one who turn around!!!
So now the question is: what was Yuta telling us? is it really about the dreamies?

Sorry i'm not fluent in english...but i gonna keep looking for more theories (this time in english)🤓.

ohh thank you so much for explaining, I see it now! very cool this makes me even more excited
I'll rewatch the old stuff later to see if I can spot anything else

staysexual

felix's freckles
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,375

i wonder how people are smart enough to notice these and make the connections

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭210,707
Pronouns
She/Her
omg I was watching the teasers a billion times and the connections to 'Joy' are so strong! this supports my old theory which I call The Space House Theory, I really would write it down if I had a little more confidence in my ability to make sense :teehee: I get lost in my own thoughts and can never make a point but I guess just posting screenshots of the parallels on twitter would be doable

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
?? The song is so much more chill than what I was expected. It sounds SO good. This might be one of the most unexpected NCT title track ever, but I love it so much

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭132,000
Pronouns
she/her
it's so good !!!!!

Top Bottom