The Official NCT (엔시티) Thread / DOYOUNG ''시리도록 눈부신'' ➫ 2024-11-06 ♥ WayV FREQUENCY 2024-11-19 ♥ DREAMSCAPE 2024-11-11

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,125,664
Pronouns
She/Her

And the most detailed theory:

Loonathehoe

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,340
Chenle and Jisung look pretty skinny (at least their faces) in Boom MuBank live ;-; Kinda worried about them

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,125,664
Pronouns
She/Her

So, is it true that they are not gonna promote on The Show and Show Champion?
If that's true...i gonna be so mad at SM. The Dreamies are such a good unit...the lineup even as 5, is perfect.

I hope that SM think better about our boys's future. This is the first NCT unit that was trending on youtube (in my country)...after 12 hours the video still trended at #5. (Actually it trended in some american countries but always in top 10...in Chile was #1).

Please SM, think better about the Dreamies, they have so much potential.

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭212,207
Pronouns
She/Her

So, is it true that they are not gonna promote on The Show and Show Champion?
If that's true...i gonna be so mad at SM. The Dreamies are such a good unit...the lineup even as 5, is perfect.

I hope that SM think better about our boys's future. This is the first NCT unit that was trending on youtube (in my country)...after 12 hours the video still trended at #5. (Actually it trended in some american countries but always in top 10...in Chile was #1).

Please SM, think better about the Dreamies, they have so much potential.

From the schedule, they're not going on The Show, which pretty much was their only shot at winning probably... I thought they were going on Show Champion but seems like I was wrong
there are no other music shows other than Music Bank for the next week because they have 3 days of smtown concerts in japan so that's basically a week of promotions skipped
not sure if this is the full promotion weeks because sometimes SM updates as they go, but considering ITZY are coming back on Monday, together with the physical release of We Boom, it's likely they will sweep the wins. They don't attend The Show though, so Dream could win that if they attended :/
Here's what they have up on their schedule for now:

27th (Today) - Music Core
28th (Sunday) - Inkigayo
2nd (Friday) - Music Bank
9th (Friday) - Music Bank
10th (Saturday) - Music Core
11th (Sunday) - Inkigayo

the weird thing is Jeno is still MCing The Show on the 30th... why Dream isn't attending is beyond me tbh

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,125,664
Pronouns
She/Her
From the schedule, they're not going on The Show, which pretty much was their only shot at winning probably... I thought they were going on Show Champion but seems like I was wrong
there are no other music shows other than Music Bank for the next week because they have 3 days of smtown concerts in japan so that's basically a week of promotions skipped
not sure if this is the full promotion weeks because sometimes SM updates as they go, but considering ITZY are coming back on Monday, together with the physical release of We Boom, it's likely they will sweep the wins. They don't attend The Show though, so Dream could win that if they attended :/
Here's what they have up on their schedule for now:

27th (Today) - Music Core
28th (Sunday) - Inkigayo
2nd (Friday) - Music Bank
9th (Friday) - Music Bank
10th (Saturday) - Music Core
11th (Sunday) - Inkigayo

the weird thing is Jeno is still MCing The Show on the 30th... why Dream isn't attending is beyond me tbh

It's weird, right?
It looks like SM is doing this on purpouse...
as if they didn't want the Dreamies to win, as if they didn't care if the subunit stands out or not ... they just care about sales.

It's so freaking frustrating!!!!!

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭212,207
Pronouns
She/Her
It's weird, right?
It looks like SM is doing this on purpouse...
as if they didn't want the Dreamies to win, as if they didn't care if the subunit stands out or not ... they just care about sales.

It's so freaking frustrating!!!!!

idk, other than this, I feel like as far as promotions go they're doing more than usual this time around
they're going to so many popular shows, that's probably the most important thing
it's a pity that the timing of their comebacks seem to be overlapping with monster rookies a lot, last time it was IDLE and now ITZY
hope we can snatch a little win for Jaemin at least, a girl can dream :feelsblankie:

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,125,664
Pronouns
She/Her
I hope so too.
I gonna enjoy this comeback as much as i can...but just 1 win would be amazing (i wanna see OT6 encore:cry:)

danosh

🧡 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,675
well... dream remains superior unit ngl
what a serve boom, stronger & 119 are... and other songs off new album as well we've been blessed

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
i swear... randomly my head just goes

WE GOT THAT BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭132,000
Pronouns
she/her
well... dream remains superior unit ngl
what a serve boom, stronger & 119 are... and other songs off new album as well we've been blessed

your dp. are you a suho stan?

i swear... randomly my head just goes

WE GOT THAT BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

wbk it's a bop!

Top Bottom