Doyoung

🌸
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,275
uZKockj.png

by04t49.png

LcR6Y0H.png

So, I just realized the large one has the color wrong, but I think I'm gonna change the banner's color instead. And well, basically a couple more banners like the for MVs, TV shows, and stuff

Edit: I really can't figure out if the shades of blue are the same what the heck :ROFLMAO:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,710
Pronouns
she/her
uZKockj.png

by04t49.png

LcR6Y0H.png

So, I just realized the large one has the color wrong, but I think I'm gonna change the banner's color instead. And well, basically a couple more banners like the for MVs, TV shows, and stuff

Edit: I really can't figure out if the shades of blue are the same what the heck :ROFLMAO:

I can't see the images :(

Doyoung

🌸
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,275
I made an album, ignore the out of order and the one that has my forum signature lol

Edit: it's roughly like that, but I'm probably gonna add more sections...

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭184,033
I made an album, ignore the out of order and the one that has my forum signature lol

it’s simple and clean, i love it :shablob: what other sections are you planning to add?

Doyoung

🌸
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,275
I'm sure I'll think of something when I'm closer to polishing it off lol.

I'm setting up threads for other members (I go in age order), but it's only to make sure they don't fall in the hands of non NCTzens. It's a matter of protecting something as important as their official thread. I'll gladly give them up if someone wants to take care of their bias, I simply distrust trolls and "clout" chasers. In the meantime, I could totally put together an op post when I'm done with DY's but by the time I'm done I'm sure a stan could take the thread from me, just ask me yall ❤

erixiu99

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭0
I miss NCT so much. I saw them earlier this month and it was such a great experience.

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200

I like your design so far! Good job!

I'm sure I'll think of something when I'm closer to polishing it off lol.

I'm setting up threads for other members (I go in age order), but it's only to make sure they don't fall in the hands of non NCTzens. It's a matter of protecting something as important as their official thread. I'll gladly give them up if someone wants to take care of their bias, I simply distrust trolls and "clout" chasers. In the meantime, I could totally put together an op post when I'm done with DY's but by the time I'm done I'm sure a stan could take the thread from me, just ask me yall ❤
Sure, thank you!!!

erixiu99

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭0
Did you go to their concert? I saw them last month too, and it was so fun. I hope they'll come back soon.

OT10 :sejeongcry:
Yea. I saw them in San Jose.

And omg an OT10 photobook. SM really coming for me and my $$$.

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,386,064
Pronouns
She/Her
How many dates do the boys still have?

So, the fandom is worry about NCT 127's health. I'm too, but I'm not even surprised ... it happened with EXO, and it was a matter of time before it happened to NCT. We can only support them while they give their best effort.

minimiai

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,550
How many dates do the boys still have?

So, the fandom is worry about NCT 127's health. I'm too, but I'm not even surprised ... it happened with EXO, and it was a matter of time before it happened to NCT. We can only support them while they give their best effort.

beside russia (st Petersburg and moscow) there's london, paris and singapore. i think singapore will be the last before encore in seoul (if they have). bcs dream waiting haechan for their cb.

but yeah, i really worried with their health. i dont think they'll rest tbh.

Top Bottom