The Official NCT (엔시티) Thread [NCT DREAM 'Broken Melodies' OUT NOW]

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,386,064
Pronouns
She/Her
beside russia (st Petersburg and moscow) there's london, paris and singapore. i think singapore will be the last before encore in seoul (if they have). bcs dream waiting haechan for their cb.

but yeah, i really worried with their health. i dont think they'll rest tbh.

I really want SM will take care of them.

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
beside russia (st Petersburg and moscow) there's london, paris and singapore. i think singapore will be the last before encore in seoul (if they have). bcs dream waiting haechan for their cb.

but yeah, i really worried with their health. i dont think they'll rest tbh.
I’ll be surprised if they don’t have more Asian stops especially in Phillipines.

minimiai

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,550
I really want SM will take care of them.

yeah me too. but It'll surprising tho if they do that. all the flashback to the old sm artist when they're on the tour just make me.. nope SM won't do that. ?

I’ll be surprised if they don’t have more Asian stops especially in Phillipines.

yeah, i think they'll do hongkong or Taipei (since they can't doing in mainland), but they should release the date by now tho, or it'll be too close.

did the ph promoters give a hint about nct concert? bcs i heard some gossip that they won't coming to jkt this year.

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
yeah me too. but It'll surprising tho if they do that. all the flashback to the old sm artist when they're on the tour just make me.. nope SM won't do that. ?

yeah, i think they'll do hongkong or Taipei (since they can't doing in mainland), but they should release the date by now tho, or it'll be too close.

did the ph promoters give a hint about nct concert? bcs i heard some gossip that they won't coming to jkt this year.
I'll be surprised if Singapore is their last SEA date but maybe they'll leave it for their next tour? I think the Dreamies will come back in late July or early August. I think they only just started filming since Jeno dyed his hair last week and the other Dreamies haven't been seen for a while. Their last few dates will probably be between sg and til the end of July (if there are anymore). Or they could even have a break from touring to let Haechan promote with Dream like they did for Superhuman and then continue the tour once promos are finished.
I'm excited for second half of the year for NCT. I still haven't completely given up on Yearbook :hehe:

Last edited:

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
Yes last concert stop for now is Singapore, July 20th, which will probably be really last stop before encore, since it is too late to announce anything now

We also didn't have much time to prepare for european dates either but lets see....

miatheikonic

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
I'll be surprised if Singapore is their last SEA date but maybe they'll leave it for their next tour? I think the Dreamies will come back in early August. Their last few dates will probably be between sg and til the end of July. Or they could even have a break for touring to let Haechan promote with Dream like they did for Superhuman and then continue the tour once promos are finished.
I'm excited for second half of the year for NCT. I still haven't completely given up on Yearbook :hehe:
I like idea of yearbook finishing this year, still hoping for that theory to come true

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
I like idea of yearbook finishing this year, still hoping for that theory to come true
Another Empathy era is definitely not gonna happen but I'll be annoyed if Yearbook doesn't happen. It was promised to be released every year.. It'll be nice to get an OT21 photo before the year ends.

prayer circle

minimiai

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,550
I'll be surprised if Singapore is their last SEA date but maybe they'll leave it for their next tour? I think the Dreamies will come back in late July or early August. I think they only just started filming since Jeno dyed his hair last week and the other Dreamies haven't been seen for a while. Their last few dates will probably be between sg and til the end of July (if there are anymore). Or they could even have a break from touring to let Haechan promote with Dream like they did for Superhuman and then continue the tour once promos are finished.
it's definitely August tho if they wait the tour till the end. but if they really doing it like superhuman (in the middle 127 tour) it can definitely anytime. but it didn't fair tho for the rest of dreamies if they follow superhuman path. they deserve full time comeback (if true they'll adding new members)

Yes last concert stop for now is Singapore, July 20th, which will probably be really last stop before encore, since it is too late to announce anything now

We also didn't have much time to prepare for european dates either but lets see....
tbh Europe & asia fans deserve more date tho. i ask nctzen who lived in Germany and she said nct should do another city. but it's just their 1st tour, i believe they'll do more next time.

miatheikonic

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
Another Empathy era is definitely not gonna happen but I'll be annoyed if Yearbook doesn't happen. It was promised to be released every year.. It'll be nice to get an OT21 photo before the year ends.

prayer circle
I fear that yearbook won't be ot21 but rather 127 and Dream :somicry:

miatheikonic

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
it's definitely August tho if they wait the tour till the end. but if they really doing it like superhuman (in the middle 127 tour) it can definitely anytime. but it didn't fair tho for the rest of dreamies if they follow superhuman path. they deserve full time comeback (if true they'll adding new members)

tbh Europe & asia fans deserve more date tho. i ask nctzen who lived in Germany and she said nct should do another city. but it's just their 1st tour, i believe they'll do more next time.
Many groups did not even include Europe in first tour, I am satisfied with two dates. Hopefully more countries get chance to see them

PLease let it be Italy or something if not my flop country

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
Hello~ Just a reminder that Taeil badge still needs one more keeper~

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,710
Pronouns
she/her
I'm sure I'll think of something when I'm closer to polishing it off lol.

I'm setting up threads for other members (I go in age order), but it's only to make sure they don't fall in the hands of non NCTzens. It's a matter of protecting something as important as their official thread. I'll gladly give them up if someone wants to take care of their bias, I simply distrust trolls and "clout" chasers. In the meantime, I could totally put together an op post when I'm done with DY's but by the time I'm done I'm sure a stan could take the thread from me, just ask me yall ❤

Aw I was gonna make the Jungwoo thread but then I saw you made it...it's ok but i'm gonna ask you to put this in the op sjdhsjs

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,386,064
Pronouns
She/Her
I need Haechan to rest a little bit...but i know that's not gonna happen (because SM isn't like that).

Now i'm worry for those rumors about new dreamies, i know that's NCT's concept but i wish SM will think better : what's gonna happen with the ones who graduated? every trainee deserve to debut but i want my boys to be in a fixed unit first

Doyoung

🌸
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,275
Aw I was gonna make the Jungwoo thread but then I saw you made it...it's ok but i'm gonna ask you to put this in the op sjdhsjs

You're welcome to it!!! I'm just now about to scour for a few recent fansite stuff, I basically didn't want them to be orphaned. Just ask the mods :hehe:

Top Bottom