The Official NCT (엔시티) Thread / YUTA SOLO Depth ➫ 2024.10.03 ♥︎ NCT WISH Steady - The 1st Mini Album ♥︎ WAYV The Highest 1st Japanese Album ♥︎

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭181,714
Pronouns
She/Her
my fave is prob wayv since lucas got me into nct and is my ult but.. honestly I like them all together the most
can we please get yearbook again :knifeduck:

ScarletRose

I Broke The Scouter VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭52,529,400
Happy birthday 127!

tenor.gif

Hello!!
Hi! 🤗

what are yalls fav sub unit- mine is 127 but im a dream stan hhh lmao

I can't chose between NCT 127 and now WayV but I love all the units music.

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭27,400
Pronouns
she/her
127's messages for their third anniversary translated... WHERE'S WINWIN:mad::mad::mad:

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950

Doyoung really out here singing some of my favourite songs ever with both Beautiful and Time Spent Walking through Memories.. a godsend :sejeongcry:

Last edited:

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
My fave is NCT U, because I genuinely love everything they come out with. But if we don't count U, my fave would be WayV. But I really do love all of NCT, my ot21
NCT U is dead. jk but honestly I wish they did more stuff XD

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
NCT U has Yestoday which by virtue of being the superior NCT song grants the unit immortality :tea2:

DOYOUNG I CRIED LIKE A LIL BITCH :noooo:
i honestly just hope nct u have a comeback someday

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭27,400
Pronouns
she/her
So apparently there are a lot of empty seats tonight at 127's concert in London and earlier SM had to give out free tickets. I feel really sad for the boys, but this is definitely not their or our fault. Shitty Management announced the concerts a month ago, which made a lot of nctzens in Europe unable to attend the concerts because
1. Travelling within Europe, especially in the summer time, requires a lot of planning. Flights, trains, hotels etc need to be booked. You can't do that within one month. I couldn't travel from Sweden to London because there weren't many flights available and the ones that were, were ridiculously overpriced and at bad times. There weren't any chance I could get to London on time.
2. Work. Taking days off from work also requires planning, you can't just tell your boss ''hey, nct's doing a show in london in a month, i'm not gonna be here then'' and expect to continue working there. At least not at my job. The management at my job wishes to know at least two months in advance.
3. People have lives lol

It's so sad, I really hope the boys don't find out about how many empty seats there were, and if they do, I hope they know it's not their fault. There were so many people that wanted to see them in concert but couldn't, and I have seen several Europeans being mad at SM and the concert company for this. I'm very scared that the boys won't return to Europe after this mess and I've missed my only chance of seeing them.

Okay, I'm done, just wanted to rant a little bit.

Top Bottom