The Official NCT (엔시티) Thread / YUTA SOLO Depth ➫ 2024.10.03 ♥︎ NCT WISH Steady - The 1st Mini Album ♥︎ WAYV The Highest 1st Japanese Album ♥︎

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
So apparently there are a lot of empty seats tonight at 127's concert in London and earlier SM had to give out free tickets. I feel really sad for the boys, but this is definitely not their or our fault. Shitty Management announced the concerts a month ago, which made a lot of nctzens in Europe unable to attend the concerts because
1. Travelling within Europe, especially in the summer time, requires a lot of planning. Flights, trains, hotels etc need to be booked. You can't do that within one month. I couldn't travel from Sweden to London because there weren't many flights available and the ones that were, were ridiculously overpriced and at bad times. There weren't any chance I could get to London on time.
2. Work. Taking days off from work also requires planning, you can't just tell your boss ''hey, nct's doing a show in london in a month, i'm not gonna be here then'' and expect to continue working there. At least not at my job. The management at my job wishes to know at least two months in advance.
3. People have lives lol

It's so sad, I really hope the boys don't find out about how many empty seats there were, and if they do, I hope they know it's not their fault. There were so many people that wanted to see them in concert but couldn't, and I have seen several Europeans being mad at SM and the concert company for this. I'm very scared that the boys won't return to Europe after this mess and I've missed my only chance of seeing them.

Okay, I'm done, just wanted to rant a little bit.

Singapore is also a mess. There are other groups also performing at around the same time and annouced it several months beforehand whereas SM only gave a month notice for NCT. It felt very rushed

crazykuroneko

🔟🌹💎🍒🐐
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭49,055
So apparently there are a lot of empty seats tonight at 127's concert in London and earlier SM had to give out free tickets. I feel really sad for the boys, but this is definitely not their or our fault. Shitty Management announced the concerts a month ago, which made a lot of nctzens in Europe unable to attend the concerts because
1. Travelling within Europe, especially in the summer time, requires a lot of planning. Flights, trains, hotels etc need to be booked. You can't do that within one month. I couldn't travel from Sweden to London because there weren't many flights available and the ones that were, were ridiculously overpriced and at bad times. There weren't any chance I could get to London on time.
2. Work. Taking days off from work also requires planning, you can't just tell your boss ''hey, nct's doing a show in london in a month, i'm not gonna be here then'' and expect to continue working there. At least not at my job. The management at my job wishes to know at least two months in advance.
3. People have lives lol

It's so sad, I really hope the boys don't find out about how many empty seats there were, and if they do, I hope they know it's not their fault. There were so many people that wanted to see them in concert but couldn't, and I have seen several Europeans being mad at SM and the concert company for this. I'm very scared that the boys won't return to Europe after this mess and I've missed my only chance of seeing them.

Okay, I'm done, just wanted to rant a little bit.

this just makes me more worried about their concert in Singapore. They aren't selling as many seats as Twice (they don't open the uppermost level), but giving notice D-30 is very hard. I was planning to go but my office doesn't let me. Plus, there's no way SG nctzens can fill the venue alone.

I feel like during their NA tour, SM saw chances to do a world tour and just took it without any considerations whatsoever, because this also happened in St. Petersburg. Anyway, it's SM being SM. I hope they'll come again next time

Now I'm just glad they don't adding other dates after Singapore. Mayhaps the boys will get some rest

Doyoung

🌸
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,275
Johnny wants to see me dead I swear. I can't recover from his glasses look yet and now he does this

ZFYrY0F.jpg

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭27,400
Pronouns
she/her
Singapore is also a mess. There are other groups also performing at around the same time and annouced it several months beforehand whereas SM only gave a month notice for NCT. It felt very rushed
this just makes me more worried about their concert in Singapore. They aren't selling as many seats as Twice (they don't open the uppermost level), but giving notice D-30 is very hard. I was planning to go but my office doesn't let me. Plus, there's no way SG nctzens can fill the venue alone.

I feel like during their NA tour, SM saw chances to do a world tour and just took it without any considerations whatsoever, because this also happened in St. Petersburg. Anyway, it's SM being SM. I hope they'll come again next time

Now I'm just glad they don't adding other dates after Singapore. Mayhaps the boys will get some rest

Well I'm ''happy'' to hear SM didn't fuck only Europeans over. But this is so sad. SM continusly prove that they are not a good company smh. I hope everything works out well for you guys and the boys in Singapore, let's hope for a return to Europe for me! ;)

Top Bottom