The Official NCT (엔시티) Thread / YUTA SOLO Depth ➫ 2024.10.03 ♥︎ NCT WISH Steady - The 1st Mini Album ♥︎ WAYV The Highest 1st Japanese Album ♥︎

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,767,964
Pronouns
She/Her
Taeyong's song is really good, i'm so proud of him 👏👏👏😭 + hte majority part of the video he was so cute!!!!!! 😍😍😍

I'm getting more excited everyday because of Dreamies's comeback. The teaser pics are simply cool.( nothing too experimental).

I'm so happy for having another NCT's song in english...Highway to heaven is a blessing.😊💚😭👏👏👏

So the lyrics are kind of...sexual, am i right? I mean maybe because i'm older and my mind is little kinky but they are singing about another type of "heaven", right? Maybe i'm lost in translation😅

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭181,714
Pronouns
She/Her
Taeyong's song is really good, i'm so proud of him 👏👏👏😭 + hte majority part of the video he was so cute!!!!!! 😍😍😍

I'm getting more excited everyday because of Dreamies's comeback. The teaser pics are simply cool.( nothing too experimental).

I'm so happy for having another NCT's song in english...Highway to heaven is a blessing.😊💚😭👏👏👏

So the lyrics are kind of...sexual, am i right? I mean maybe because i'm older and my mind is little kinky but they are singing about another type of "heaven", right? Maybe i'm lost in translation😅

it is definitely suggestive at the very least... especially mark + jaehyun's parts fkdlhgdflk I think everyone agrees bout that so it's not just us imagining things

I remember a while back while they were promoting Superhuman in the US, a radio station (I think, can't remember) accidentally tweeted about them having an album fully in English, and they deleted it really fast, so I've been expecting something like this, but I'm extremely curious about which tracks they will include

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭27,400
Pronouns
she/her

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,767,964
Pronouns
She/Her
Even Twitter knows Taeyong is a baby :hehe:

They look so good!!!!! Haechan will be the death of me.😓

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950

I am so proud of them for finishing their first tour so successfully.

Now that their tour is over, I wonder what they have in store for the second half of the year. More American promos? I still haven’t given up on yearbook :wootonew: hope that their schedules will be less hectic now that the tour is over

Last edited:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭181,714
Pronouns
She/Her

I am so proud of them for finishing their first tour so successfully.

Now that their tour is over, I wonder what they have in store for the second half of the year. More American promos? I still haven’t given up on yearbook :wootonew: hope that their schedules will be less hectic now that the tour is over

I was just about to give up on yearbook after I read some things about sm's approach on the wayv and nct thing but then the sightings (by sasaengs, so I won't post it here) of baekhyun, taemin, lucas, ten and mark together happened and now my hopes are renewed. If they have a project together then things are not as bad as I thought

really wish we can see them all together sometime soon :feelsblankie:

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,767,964
Pronouns
She/Her

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,767,964
Pronouns
She/Her

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
do yall have dif biases for each sub unit or nah- know some people who do who are like "oh i bias jaemin in nct dream, yuta in nct 127, etc"

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
do yall have dif biases for each sub unit or nah- know some people who do who are like "oh i bias jaemin in nct dream, yuta in nct 127, etc"
For me it's
Overall: Mark
127: Mark followed by Johnny & Jaehyun both second
Dream: Impossible to choose but it's between Jaemin, Jeno and Haechan.
WayV: Ten, my first NCT bias

Top Bottom