The Official Nogizaka46(乃木坂46)/Sakurazaka46(櫻坂46)/Hinatazaka46(日向坂46) Thread

Melbo

ohisama Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,400

Nao :( stay strong dear 💙 miho & nibu too all of you girls 💙 . Fuck bunshun

They are fine , nao is absent because she is sick, miho and nibu are attending to the handshakes without problem.
Only some fans reacted without knowing the context of this old picture. But japanese and international fans have clarify the situation. About bunshun nobody knows what they are gonna say, i hope its nothing serious, it seems not related to a dating scandal.
Bunshun are annoying stalkers:mad:

S

Some

They are fine , nao is absent because she is sick, miho and nibu are attending to the handshakes without problem.
Only some fans reacted without knowing the context of this old picture. But japanese and international fans have clarify the situation. About bunshun nobody knows what they are gonna say, i hope its nothing serious, it seems not related to a dating scandal.
Bunshun are annoying stalkers:mad:

yeah i know . But what i meant was because of stupid bunshun people are started to dig up old things and make up some shitty rumors no said anything 2 years ago but they are making a thing out of nothing because of shitty bunshun and thats just fucked up . Even though Sakamichi girls dont use sns they know about sns shit and some of them choose to react like yuuka when there was a stupid rumor about her and some choose to mention the postive stuff directly / indirectlty like kyoko talking about miipans japanese running girl meme in mama 2018 and some dont say anything but knowing the girls these things mustve defnitly hurt them or annoyed them like any normal human being so thats why i said i hope mihonibu are ok too . And i wished the rest of the girls well because of the upcoming " scoop " that we dont know what it is from shit bunshun 3 hours and 25 minutes left

Top Bottom