Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,500
3rd single senbatsu formation:
EC1E_nWU8AE1as-.jpg

Nao is center again.

=====================================================
I'm okay with Nao as center again, the formation is what I found interesting.

demasta

Stan 46G Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,041,369
3rd single senbatsu formation:
EC1E_nWU8AE1as-.jpg

Nao is center again.

=====================================================
I'm okay with Nao as center again, the formation is what I found interesting.
was expecting nao center again
and aww, hina back row

demasta

Stan 46G Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,041,369
Hope Manamo will get a front row position next single. Also would like for Miku to center at some point.
i just hope they dont pull a keyaki and have the same center for singles on end, but we can wait a while to see if that will actually happen or not

S

Some

No! My child!
About the formation the back is extremly crowded would it kill them to at least put some people in the second why does hinata management hate even rows so much whats wrong with a good old fashioned 6-6-6 or 6-6-7 senbatsu if they were smart the line up shouldve been :
Front row from doremi + mirei
Then add kumi in second row
And the girls left are in 3rd and thats coming from a person who most of their oshis are in 3rd row because recognition wise and popularity wise it shouldve been like this to benifit the team and then shuffle the members depending on their popularity in the future and change the center also for naos sake but i guess they make the line up depending on the choreographer not whats best for the team because previous lineups didnt make sense but did when we saw the dance but still this is wrong they should think whats best for the team if they continue like this this just keyaki all over again same center with expermental rows

ajma93632

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,500
BTW, has anyone notice we got 1 member less for senbatsu again? If thing keep going like this we might see a 15nin senbatsu next year.

ajma93632

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,500
hiyotan is taking a hiatus
Yeah, I know, what I mean is that there are less members by each release, Memi didn't participate in DoReMi and ended up graduating, I hope Hiyori doesn't do the same, and If I remeber well, Mao and Nao are now taking a hiatus too. I hope this don't become common too.

Top Bottom