The Official Nogizaka46(乃木坂46)/Sakurazaka46(櫻坂46)/Hinatazaka46(日向坂46) Thread

S

Some

BINGO serious producer mouri and i also think hes involved in nogizaka doko e too not sure how any attended sakamichi KSS zepp tour day 2 in tokyo and tweeted his thoughts he said its a performance full of heat and that personally takahashi mikuni's performance in ambivalent ( the song she centered ) left an impression on him . He said that kousaka marino is also a very good performer . And that sato rika and moriya rena are also good . And seeing yumiki nao doing her best when mcing made him like her too and that hes looking foraward to what they do next . * this is not litteral trans this is just general idea and important point * and yes i translated this myself but idont have time for litteral ones so i just searched for important points and general idea .

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Some

Hustle press posted this right after kohaku list was offically announced such cuties <3 theyve been supporting hinata since hiragana days and always giving jobs to the not so popular members and a few popular ones They also do the same for keyaki and they are the first ones who asked keyaki 2ki for a photo shoot we love intellectual oneesans <3

S

Some

Tsuchiii in a program talking about hinata appearing in kohaku and the mc ask him you worked with them before right ? And he explains everything from A to Z :")

S

Some

Tomorrow the 16th 7pm JST bunshun will hold a live broadcast and in it appearently expose " that " group ( tell everyone a scoop tbh exact ) . no one knows whos that group they only hashtagged idol but this was posted by a sakamichi fan and the repilies to that tweet are mostly if not all are sakamichi fans keyaki to be exact now that i see it again so im posting here

Melbo

ohisama Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,400
Doremi hinatazaka46
Sing out nogizaka 46
Black sheep keyakizaka 46

Are nominated in the japan record awards 2019

S

Some

Doremi hinatazaka46
Sing out nogizaka 46

It's about time keyaki win this thing and blacksheep deserves a billion of awards not just one as much as i love my hinata girls and respect nogizaka black sheep is too important and too good to not be awarded and nogi won this twice and might win due to sales but im still rooting for hitsuji

Melbo

ohisama Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,400
:heartublob:

It's about time keyaki win this thing and blacksheep deserves a billion of awards not just one as much as i love my hinata girls and respect nogizaka black sheep is too important and too good to not be awarded and nogi won this twice and might win due to sales but im still rooting for hitsuji
I think this year the winner will be a non—idol artist.

demasta

Stan 46G Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,041,369
Doremi hinatazaka46
Sing out nogizaka 46

awesome

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670
bunshun (so take it as a grain of salt) did a livestream and talked about keya

suzumon left to study for malta and 9th single delay seems caused by techi

Last edited:
S

Some

bunshun (so take it as a grain of salt) did a livestream and talked about keya

suzumon left to study for malta and 9th single delay seems caused by techi

i dont know what to say ! So I'll wait for that " answer " in the official site .

EJf4Jg9UcAEwgbC

1) i'm guessing her aichi home good for her so since its now november this may ?
2) like suzumon talks ppl that she dosen't know/care about XD im guessing they overheard her say that and she feels like shes always exhausted recently or maybe shes tired physicially and she dosent want that anymore so good for her
3) i'll wait for her announcement
4) oh wow really i didn't know that thank you bunshun XD
5) haha " nope " .

poor mon's mom :(

"B: Is she feeling dissatisfied within the group?
M: Not at all. She love them, she adore 2kis"

now thats something i 1 billion % have faith in .

"B: We heard that she will announce her graduation once she return from Malta
M: She never said that. I think she won't tell me about it, since I might leak it
B: Then why is she not appearing in anywhere right now?
M: She's relying on the management"

She is appearing in some keyakake's stupid bunshun ! They act like she dissapeared completely for 6 months and thats not true shes been away only the last 2 but she was still on some keyakake's and her fans and keyafans know . Not telling her mom is such a miyu thing though XD .

Guess i do have something to say afterall lol XD and here i thought this was just gonna be another dating " scandal " :)

Top Bottom