The Official Nogizaka46(乃木坂46)/Sakurazaka46(櫻坂46)/Hinatazaka46(日向坂46) Thread

S

Some

At first i doubted this since SMD isn't that good at translating but i saw many j fans tweeting that koike indeed talked about 9th non senbatsu member ( under ) song in blt and the mv like i speculated is already shot !! Finally i get something right ! If there is one thing we can trust that is keyaki related its those infamous dark grey jackets 🙏

edit :full interview translated

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Some

Risa went to day2 of red velvet's concert in seoul on 24/11 . I'm guessing with her manager?

S

Some

So like i guessed the december girls for hinata self documentery are konoka,miho,suzuka

S

Some

yuuka,hono,akane, Risa, yuipon, hikaru , matsuda . On the cover of anan issue No.2179 it will be a 55 pages feature .

S

Some

Sample photos from the issue one of the photos has pechan,uemu and aoi so maybe we'll get other members in the issue too and those 7 were just cover girls or like mich said

S

Some

Yuuka,yuipon,Risa will be on the cover of next week's issue of weekly young magazine and will talk about 9th single !

S

Some

@demasta keyakake is posted in the masterlist you gave me . The new i phone update dosent let me request desktop site anymore so i mostly depend on ur posts can you post it ?

Top Bottom