The Official Nogizaka46(乃木坂46)/Sakurazaka46(櫻坂46)/Hinatazaka46(日向坂46) Thread

S

Some

Seeing Kakehashi and Kanagawa playing Super Mario was pure wholesome entertainment. Bonus points for beating Bananaman on the wrestling game.

Manatsu was a very good sport, she played the annoyed party very well. I'm happy Nogi staff put flour in the pool. Don't know why the Keya staff didn't do the same...

did you watch it from the GEES dailymotion link ? If so can you post it please

S

Some

big one girls jan 2020 issue karin takeyui cover . The photo is weirdly taken so some of the cover is cut in the right side but it shows a kosaka and a hinata so we can expect nao too not sure if there will be other members this is the only photo of the cover we have so far

Yuipon for weekly shonen champion cover she will have 13 page feature the previous tweets i got the news from a few days ago stated its weekly shonen magazine no she and yuuka were/will be on the cover of weekly shonen champion . There are too many shonen magazines its confusing XD

S

Some

Bomb magazine jan cover featuring nogi 4kisei sakura,kaki,ayame,kakehashi,tamura. The magazine will also include fellow nogi members akimoto manatsu , kitano hinako , kubo shiori , yakubo mio . It will also include keyaki members inoue rina and fujiyoshi karin .

S

Some

Best artist 2019 :

hinata performed early in the show they performed kyun wearing the outfit from the cd jacket photos as 16 without mei . As for keyaki they performed i'm guessing almost 20 minutes ago? kaze ni fukarete mo and ambivalent .

edit : nogizaka performs in the 2nd half which starts at 9pm jsT till 11pm jst because the show is 4 hours long 2 is finished now 2 is left . i'm guessing they will perform really late because the more popular the artist is the later they perform

One thing i noticed is that the kyun performance has the konna suki formation i think their best hits one was the same too do they really have no time to review dance like nao said ? Poor girls :( . Also i noticed that most of keyaki were included in either 1 or 2 performances today ! Thats awesome !

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Some

If they start wearing it on keyakake and start doing interviews in it you know its offically the new single Promotion / schedule / studio / event outfit 😎

S

Some

Nogi performed singout & influncer almost 30 minutes ago only 1ki & 2ki becuse 3ki & 4ki have a live today

Edit : 2ki minus sasaki kotoko .

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom