The Official Red Velvet Thread | 'Cosmic' Out Now! 24.6.24

Bellamy

Maybe I'm weirdo, I know...〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭33,049,864
Pronouns
She/Her
Hmmm.. I may be overthinking but.. have you guys ever thought sm wants rv to disband on their own? I feel there is a difference in perspectives with the members. Irene and Seulgi renewed. I never really seen them say anything negative about SM. They seem pretty happy. While Wendy, Joy and Yeri has expressed frustration (for lack of better word). I have this slight theory that they trying to get those 3 "mad enough" they will end up not renewing. And that will be the end of RV. But sm will continue with seulgi and irene either as soloists or SeulRene duo.
why would they do this?
Well... less to manage. less to worry about. The smngg is suppose to debut too this year. LSM is gone. these new guys obviously don't have the same compassion he had with the sm idols.
Honestly, I agree with everything you said here. SM proved so many times how petty they are, this is nothing new but I had a little hope that with Red Velvet, things would be different. A 10th anniversary, for a girl group, is a big deal and if it's their last, it should be the best one.
SMNGG won't clash with Red Velvet, Center 3 only has Red Velvet and TVXQ, and TVXQ is not that active anymore so, the lackluster treatment does feel like a punishment.
it might just be the filter to give it that AI look.
The AI comment was about the sailor teasers. I didn't want to mention it before because I thought the following teasers would be better.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,614,870
Honestly, I agree with everything you said here. SM proved so many times how petty they are, this is nothing new but I had a little hope that with Red Velvet, things would be different. A 10th anniversary, for a girl group, is a big deal and if it's their last, it should be the best one.
SMNGG won't clash with Red Velvet, Center 3 only has Red Velvet and TVXQ, and TVXQ is not that active anymore so, the lackluster treatment does feel like a punishment.

The AI comment was about the sailor teasers. I didn't want to mention it before because I thought the following teasers would be better.

I felt everyone (including RV) were doing fairly well. But once LSM left and this "SM 3.0" vision started, it seem to have affected some of the groups more than others. Like they had different teams working with different idols before but I guess they made it more official and solid. So maybe its not really intentionally targeting RV. It's just that "red production" really sucks.:cautious: If the only ones that team manages is TVXQ then that doesn't matter too much. Cuz like you said.. they are even a "older" group and they aren't that active. So we won't notice much changes in their management anyway. I think if RV were under a different division things would be different. "One Production" seems to be the best. :giggle:"Red Production" the worse. :( And whatever NCT etc are in seem kinda in the middle.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,614,870
Will they ever go to Australia?

:ROFLMAO: if they ever take it outside of Asia and make it a World Tour than I think the chances are much higher than before? Seems like kpop concerts are starting to go there more. Which I always thought was kinda strange cuz to me Australia is kinda worldwide known? so why only now? Unless its because of its geographical location. I have that same problem where I live.:( Which is why I always end up flying.

Top Bottom