The Official Red Velvet Thread | 'Cosmic' Out Now! 24.6.24

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,614,870
hahahahaha

Happiness > Dance the Night Away :sehunehh: JK
But it is good to know that he knows RV debut song. 10 yrs ago.

haha. you see. sometimes I feel SM either makes strange, or low budget teasers (sometimes that have nothing to do with the title track) on purpose. Cuz when they release the MV teaser they usually end up being fire!
I love this! :heartublob: Can't really tell much from the MCD snippet. I think they really keeping from any leaks this time. And I don't mind. Cuz it builds more anticipation. It feels like it will be a slow song but you never know. Might start off that way and then go into a banger like Red Flavor. But ... again I have no expectations.:pandasantathink::pandasantacookie:

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,988,188
haha. you see. sometimes I feel SM either makes strange, or low budget teasers (sometimes that have nothing to do with the title track) on purpose. Cuz when they release the MV teaser they usually end up being fire!
I love this! :heartublob: Can't really tell much from the MCD snippet. I think they really keeping from any leaks this time. And I don't mind. Cuz it builds more anticipation. It feels like it will be a slow song but you never know. Might start off that way and then go into a banger like Red Flavor. But ... again I have no expectations.:pandasantathink::pandasantacookie:
I see the parrot from Happiness there and I thought it was a walk down memory lane.
But things sure took a turn. Got spooky

Bellamy

Maybe I'm weirdo, I know...〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭33,049,864
Pronouns
She/Her

This is the summary of Red Velvet's story. I like how this trailer has so many references to previous eras but even if it has been done before (THE RVF finale or The RVF 2022), the feeling is totally different.👏👏👏 I know the MV will be a total 180° turn but still, I'm satisfied.

Cuz when they release the MV teaser they usually end up being fire!
This is just the trailer of the album, and like with Chill Kill and 28 Reasons, the MV will be different. I think it will be more cutesy and "magical".

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,614,870
I see the parrot from Happiness there and I thought it was a walk down memory lane.
But things sure took a turn. Got spooky

I think that's what its supposed to be according to fans. Like when Yeri appears suddenly the music changes to ICC melody etc. There should be other easter eggs by I've rewatched it and really can't find anything :TzuyuKek: . I'm a failed reveluv. Someone should do a video catching them all.

RE EDIT!!
THIS PERSON DID ONE !! :ShockedPar:
They even had one for cookie jar. A Japanese release.

This is the summary of Red Velvet's story. I like how this trailer has so many references to previous eras but even if it has been done before (THE RVF finale or The RVF 2022), the feeling is totally different.👏👏👏 I know the MV will be a total 180° turn but still, I'm satisfied.

This is just the trailer of the album, and like with Chill Kill and 28 Reasons, the MV will be different. I think it will be more cutesy and "magical".

yeah. I see that now. SM is known to do stuff like that tho. but then again, lot of things have changed as I said after lsm left. Guess well see soon if they in a hotel with a lot of AI effects! :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom