The Official Red Velvet Thread | 'Cosmic' Out Now! 24.6.24

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭314,020
I'd like to be OP but my graphics skills are as good as a preschooler

I mean, I think what's up there currently is fine. My main thing was just keeping everything up to date since the title is reflecting a release from 2 years ago. Unless anyone else in here wanted new graphics specifically, which in that case, yeah I guess it's better to wait for someone who could do them.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,781,488
I mean, I think what's up there currently is fine. My main thing was just keeping everything up to date since the title is reflecting a release from 2 years ago. Unless anyone else in here wanted new graphics specifically, which in that case, yeah I guess it's better to wait for someone who could do them.
Fair enough. I'm happy to take over the OP. I think llama is good with graphics and she recently took over irene OP? Want me to take over this OP since i do most of the content posting lol and maybe ask llama for some graphic updates?

Last edited:

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭314,020
Fair enough. I'm happy to take over the OP. I think llama is good with graphics and she recently took over irene OP? Want me to take over this OP since i do most of the content posting lol and maybe ask llama for some graphic updates?

I'm fine with that :heartublob:

Top Bottom