Bellamy

Maybe I'm weirdo, I know...〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,908,414
Pronouns
She/Her
Or a repackage with a new song already? lol
You are way too optimistic, I like it but I know it won't happen. Repackages are for full albums, Chill Kill didn't have one so Cosmic won't either.
I think overall SM isn't doing them anymore. The other groups I follow (NCT and aespa) didn't have repackages either. The trend now are pre-releases.

I still need to see this but I'm enjoying this era so much because the content is fun. For example the gym video, I don't remember the last time I saw Irene laughing freely like that with people that aren't the members of her staff.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,781,488
I still need to see this but I'm enjoying this era so much because the content is fun. For example the gym video, I don't remember the last time I saw Irene laughing freely like that with people that aren't the members of her staff.
I've come to the conclusion that bunnies don't like to exercise lol

Eunha is a bunny in gfriend/viviz and she hates to exercise
Irene seems to not like exercising too haha

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,570,670
You are way too optimistic, I like it but I know it won't happen. Repackages are for full albums, Chill Kill didn't have one so Cosmic won't either.
I think overall SM isn't doing them anymore. The other groups I follow (NCT and aespa) didn't have repackages either. The trend now are pre-releases.

repackaged? when was the last time we've seen any of those? 🤭 :ROFLMAO: Not only from sm but in general. Agree, I don't think people do them anymore. I think one reason why sm did it was because before it was included in album sales. So say RV released The RED. and then a repackaged after. They would both be considered as one sale for the same album. ie. album of the year better chances to win. I think now if anyone does do it.. they don't call it a repackaged. they just call is "a best of... " or Like when they did Reve Festival.

Top Bottom