The Official Red Velvet Thread | 'Cosmic' Out Now! 24.6.24

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,614,870
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

20240704_182715.jpg

They look so disappointed 😞. And they were close!!

LMAO! Irene roasting intern

Wdym? She just asked a question 👀

Last edited:

Bellamy

Maybe I'm weirdo, I know...〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭33,049,864
Pronouns
She/Her
the only thing disappointing about these "live" appearances is they only do 1 song. Maybe 2 if we lucky.
I crossing my fingers for a miracle since aespa did 3 songs but I guess it depends on how many songs you are promoting.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,989,938
They look so disappointed 😞. And they were close!!

Wdym? She just asked a question 👀
Refer to this thread I made
Not the first time SM interns made a spelling error on their title songs.
Comsic (cosmic) and Kill Kill (chill kill)

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,614,870
I crossing my fingers for a miracle since aespa did 3 songs but I guess it depends on how many songs you are promoting.

same! i think aespa was only two songs tho. thirsty and spicy. and ningning went on by herself and did 1 song. unless i'm missing something but think thats the only time they been on :pandasantathink: . Seems like the standard is 1 song (with exception). I think it should be at least two songs. Since it is their time as well as the band. But I guess that's only if we look at 1 artist. The same band backs up everyone one making a comeback same time so maybe that's why they limit to 1 song each. :unsure:

Refer to this thread I made
Not the first time SM interns made a spelling error on their title songs.
Comsic (cosmic) and Kill Kill (chill kill)

I see. hopefully it doesn't get mistranslated or misinterpreted (for obvious reasons). I'm sure irene was only being playful.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,989,938
same! i think aespa was only two songs tho. thirsty and spicy. and ningning went on by herself and did 1 song. unless i'm missing something but think thats the only time they been on :pandasantathink: . Seems like the standard is 1 song (with exception). I think it should be at least two songs. Since it is their time as well as the band. But I guess that's only if we look at 1 artist. The same band backs up everyone one making a comeback same time so maybe that's why they limit to 1 song each. :unsure:

I see. hopefully it doesn't get mistranslated or misinterpreted (for obvious reasons). I'm sure irene was only being playful.
pretty sure she is. I'm hoping SM don't fck up Irene's solo debut

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,614,870
pretty sure she is. I'm hoping SM don't fck up Irene's solo debut

yeah. fans obviously know. but you know how people will take it out of context etc. 👀 I just don't want an excuse for haters to bring up the past.
well.. i never have any expectations. i'm someone who goes with the flow.. half full mentality. I'm sure her debut will be great either way.
😊

Last edited:

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,989,938
yeah. fans obviously know. but you know how people will take it out of context etc. 👀 I just don't want an excuse for haters to bring up the past.
well.. i never have any expectations. i'm someone who goes with the flow.. half full mentality. I'm sure her debut will be great either way.
😊
I've been quite critical of SM as of late so I'm not impressed with how they've promoted and handled this comeback. I was hoping for them to snag one win for their 10 year anniversary

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,614,870
I've been quite critical of SM as of late so I'm not impressed with how they've promoted and handled this comeback. I was hoping for them to snag one win for their 10 year anniversary

I mean.. it's understandable. 🫤 tbh even for me I'm a bit surprised the lack of enthusiasm since its their 10th. Like I knew they would have a concert/tour and a comeback. but I thought they would hype it a bit more than this. there's not many GGs who reach their 10th. And those they have.. are usually disbanded and they didn't do much to celebrate except releasing a single or something. So.. in comparison. this is miles more than anyone have done. I try not to dwell on it tho. cuz it just spoils everything. not much can do about it either so I just enjoy whatever comes my way 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom