The Official Red Velvet Thread | 'Cosmic' Out Now! 24.6.24

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,697,688
I mean.. it's understandable. 🫤 tbh even for me I'm a bit surprised the lack of enthusiasm since its their 10th. Like I knew they would have a concert/tour and a comeback. but I thought they would hype it a bit more than this. there's not many GGs who reach their 10th. And those they have.. are usually disbanded and they didn't do much to celebrate except releasing a single or something. So.. in comparison. this is miles more than anyone have done. I try not to dwell on it tho. cuz it just spoils everything. not much can do about it either so I just enjoy whatever comes my way 🤷‍♂️
Good way to approach it I guess but for me red velvet is the last gg I extremely care about (barring purple kiss).
In my opinion no one does kpop the way red velvet does. I want that fire to be still strong in their belly to continue. Selfish of me to say but I love them so much.
Big call by me but I feel like there's no peak for red velvet. They just keep getting better with their releases

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,976,220
they aren't even close next week either.
also how is kiss of life nominated on The Show but RV isn't? 😒

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,976,220
Good way to approach it I guess but for me red velvet is the last gg I extremely care about (barring purple kiss).
In my opinion no one does kpop the way red velvet does. I want that fire to be still strong in their belly to continue. Selfish of me to say but I love them so much.
Big call by me but I feel like there's no peak for red velvet. They just keep getting better with their releases

it's not selfish to want the very best for your favs. I understand that too. I've been reveluv since debut. It's hard to think i've been a kpop fan for almost 15 yrs. 😳 In that sense, I've seen the cycle of how things work and kpop idols come and go. And red velvet is just at that point (and age) where they won't be getting more popular. But I just want them to be respected and have longevity. I'm also a Sone so seeing RV making it this far with the same lineup is a incredible feat in itself :shablob:

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,697,688
it's not selfish to want the very best for your favs. I understand that too. I've been reveluv since debut. It's hard to think i've been a kpop fan for almost 15 yrs. 😳 In that sense, I've seen the cycle of how things work and kpop idols come and go. And red velvet is just at that point (and age) where they won't be getting more popular. But I just want them to be respected and have longevity. I'm also a Sone so seeing RV making it this far with the same lineup is a incredible feat in itself :shablob:
I keep forgetting that you're a hag like me. 16 years for me. I've never felt this way about a gg since t-ara. And same as a luvie since debut as much as I want them to be happy I really want them to continue this music path as 5

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,976,220
I keep forgetting that you're a hag like me. 16 years for me. I've never felt this way about a gg since t-ara. And same as a luvie since debut as much as I want them to be happy I really want them to continue this music path as 5

old hag :ROFLMAO::noooo:

tbh. if they stay together i'd be satisfied with a 1 comeback a year. or even every other year. A promo cycle like this is more than enough for me. I was just surprised since it was their 10th. but actually this is what I expect for a routine CB of their age. And they can continue to do solo stuff as I'm sure they want to grow individually and have a future. I don't want them to end up like twice. yeah... they are popular but outside of the group the members don't have the same success. and when groups like that disband they just disappear altogether.👀

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,697,688
old hag :ROFLMAO::noooo:

tbh. if they stay together i'd be satisfied with a 1 comeback a year. or even every other year. A promo cycle like this is more than enough for me. I was just surprised since it was their 10th. but actually this is what I expect for a routine CB of their age. And they can continue to do solo stuff as I'm sure they want to grow individually and have a future. I don't want them to end up like twice. yeah... they are popular but outside of the group the members don't have the same success. and when groups like that disband they just disappear altogether.👀
The wonderful thing about RV is they genuinely want to stay together as 5

And I really hope they continue the LUP legacy

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,976,220
The wonderful thing about RV is they genuinely want to stay together as 5

And I really hope they continue the LUP legacy

yeah. and I think it helps when they are a tight-knit group. Not saying groups with lot of members can't be tight. SNSD definitely is. But its harder to coordinate and get everyone together. With 5 members I think it could work better for RV.:pandasantacookie:

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,697,688
yeah. and I think it helps when they are a tight-knit group. Not saying groups with lot of members can't be tight. SNSD definitely is. But its harder to coordinate and get everyone together. With 5 members I think it could work better for RV.:pandasantacookie:
And with members spread across different companies

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,976,220
And with members spread across different companies

Exactly. Idk what will happen with the other 3 members. But I know talk is talk. Bottom line it's about options and ones future. I have yet to see one sm artist, or any artist from Big 3 (that's not a foreigner) have equal or more success after they have left. If you notice the quality in music and basically everything else has declined. And I know you see a lot of comments how (insert company name) is nothing or don't deserve (insert idol name). But most of the fact is.. agency is the one with the creativity and the resources to great producers, choreographers, etc. So when I see comments that fans want so and so to leave I don't think they are thinking logically and the whole logistics of the idols situation. 👀. That said. I think there is a high chance the other members will still renew. Especially when sm waves that million dollar contract in their faces. 🤭

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,697,688
Exactly. Idk what will happen with the other 3 members. But I know talk is talk. Bottom line it's about options and ones future. I have yet to see one sm artist, or any artist from Big 3 (that's not a foreigner) have equal or more success after they have left. If you notice the quality in music and basically everything else has declined. And I know you see a lot of comments how (insert company name) is nothing or don't deserve (insert idol name). But most of the fact is.. agency is the one with the creativity and the resources to great producers, choreographers, etc. So when I see comments that fans want so and so to leave I don't think they are thinking logically and the whole logistics of the idols situation. 👀. That said. I think there is a high chance the other members will still renew. Especially when sm waves that million dollar contract in their faces. 🤭
Really? SM still value our girls that much?

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,976,220
Really? SM still value our girls that much?

lol. well i'm sure they must have made an enticing offer for irene and seulgi. cuz lets be honest. its always about the money. you are not gonna leave for a lower paying job. and you will leave a current job for more money. or else why waste your time? I believe its beneficial for both sides. sm would want to hold on to the girls cuz they still make them money. And the girls probably would want to stay cuz they are comfortable. They could start their own thing but that always doesn't end well. The person(s) usually ends up spending so much time on the business side of it that the music side disappears. ie. Kang Daniel is a good example. guy started his own company, released a few albums in the beginning, started to take on more than he could chew signing up other artists, got into a bind.. now he closed down his company and all his artists left.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,697,688
lol. well i'm sure they must have made an enticing offer for irene and seulgi. cuz lets be honest. its always about the money. you are not gonna leave for a lower paying job. and you will leave a current job for more money. or else why waste your time? I believe its beneficial for both sides. sm would want to hold on to the girls cuz they still make them money. And the girls probably would want to stay cuz they are comfortable. They could start their own thing but that always doesn't end well. The person(s) usually ends up spending so much time on the business side of it that the music side disappears. ie. Kang Daniel is a good example. guy started his own company, released a few albums in the beginning, started to take on more than he could chew signing up other artists, got into a bind.. now he closed down his company and all his artists left.
I sincerely hope you're right or I'm gonna blame you if WenJoyRi don't re-sign lol

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,976,220
I sincerely hope you're right or I'm gonna blame you if WenJoyRi don't re-sign lol

oh no! :sweat:
who knows tho. they could surprise and pull a CBX 👀

With NCT and Riize. seems like only yesterday they were the babies and now they are 10 yr senior !!

Last edited:
Top Bottom