The Official Red Velvet Thread | 'Cosmic' Out Now! 24.6.24

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,702,938
bvrAvhh.gif

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,768,064
Pronouns
She/Her
same! i think aespa was only two songs tho. thirsty and spicy. and ningning went on by herself and did 1 song. unless i'm missing something but thin
You are right, I got confused! I thought they sang Salty and Sweet or Welcome to My World too. So yes, in the end, it depends on what songs you are promoting (WayV did 1, RIIZE did 2 during their debut)
they aren't even close next week either.
also how is kiss of life nominated on The Show but RV isn't?
Sadly, this week was the only chance -especially MCountdown-. (songs with amazing digitals have chances in the second week).
For the Show, you need to perform first to be nominated. That show now is for rookie groups or groups from small/mid-size companies.
So when I see comments that fans want so and so to leave I don't think they are thinking logically and the whole logistics of the idols situation.
This! Fans in general -not only luvies- keep believing that leaving than staying in a known company. They ignore the big factors: money and connection.
I will always trash-talk about SM and the missing opportunities for RV, NCT/WayV, and aespa but I will never suggest not renewing and going to a nugu company.
I hope Wendy, Joy, and Yeri renew because I like RV as 5 but if some of them truly find something better for their future and don't do it, I will support and whish them the best.

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,768,064
Pronouns
She/Her

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,976,220
You are right, I got confused! I thought they sang Salty and Sweet or Welcome to My World too. So yes, in the end, it depends on what songs you are promoting (WayV did 1, RIIZE did 2 during their debut)

Sadly, this week was the only chance -especially MCountdown-. (songs with amazing digitals have chances in the second week).
For the Show, you need to perform first to be nominated. That show now is for rookie groups or groups from small/mid-size companies.

This! Fans in general -not only luvies- keep believing that leaving than staying in a known company. They ignore the big factors: money and connection.
I will always trash-talk about SM and the missing opportunities for RV, NCT/WayV, and aespa but I will never suggest not renewing and going to a nugu company.
I hope Wendy, Joy, and Yeri renew because I like RV as 5 but if some of them truly find something better for their future and don't do it, I will support and whish them the best.

right?! I know a luvie that constantly comments on her timeline "I hope they leave sm.. f**k that company." She's ok except for the constant spam nagging. it makes me want to mute her :viva::teehee:. But yeah. she's one of those people where I don't think she gets it. People think leaving a company that person will magically have it better. And to most of my observations.. it doesn't. It just brings new and different problems. LOL. Somi is an example. Jessi is an example. Rain is an example. Until he finally started his own agency thing but there has been some complications and hate. Unless it's like a Loona or Fifty Fifty situation. Where they really have no choice. Lot of These fans/people are not putting themselves in the idols shoes. This is their career we talking about. Wait until these people have to support themselves, make money to make a living. Things aren't that simple where you can just quit. And in the entertainment business everyone knows someone and is connected. You don't want to leave under bad circumstances. And those 'older' fans should understand that. But probably ignore it. :cautious:

why he only mention Wendy ?? :sehunehh::pandasantathink:

Went to buy the album today and these are my pulls!
I have EVERY red velvet album and I still haven't gotten a Joy PC!!

20240706_161008.jpg

CONGRATS! oh.. i'm sure we all know how that feels. The odds are better if you spread out where you guy the albums cuz of the way they are printed during press. However, how many of us can afford to do that? But I know a luvie who buys from several different websites and group fan orders and they always get a complete set (eventually).

swadika!!!!

Top Bottom