The Official Red Velvet Thread | 'Cosmic' Out Now! 24.6.24

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,985,620
We should make it a rule that if you don't attend the show you don't win

Lol. maybe that's why The Show has/had that rule. No show.. no win. Everyone used to be so against it saying the opposite and unfair. Those who showed up instantly won (when they feel they didn't deserve it point-wise).🤣 This is another reason why i don't care when my favs promote more than 1 week on music shows. or don't go on music shows at all. not only do they not need such exposure or the wins... I just hate to see them awkward and sad being beat out by rookies or someone like this (no offense to YoungJi). And then people calling them flops. :cautious: But they do it for the fans 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,985,620
still catching up on a lot of RV content... :omfgpepe:

Just finished watching this one...
I really enjoyed it! While the ones with games etc. are fun. I just like seeing idols in this environment. We get to know them on a more intimate/personal level. ie. What they are thinking.. what they think about each other.. what they feel about past stuff over the last 10 years. At first I was like OMG.. 45 minutes? And the way it started I thought was gonna be bored. LOL. But it didn't seem like 45 minutes at all. I was engrossed in their interactions and conversation. :pandasantacookie:

Top Bottom