The Official Red Velvet Thread | 'Cosmic' Out Now! 24.6.24

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,463,138
Minopolis Coins
Bleh for some reason tweet isn't showing. It's about Joy.
joy mentioned on wooah’s nana 🫧

“oh on music core!! that’s right! i think that was me???”
“i was filming the challenge and joy sunbaenim was next to me and i was like ‘oh my, oh my.. 💗’”
“turned out she did the same challenge as me!! it was fascinating 🎀💗💗💗

Quoting t (@joyisthetics)

“that was the first video i took kkkk but the kids were sa...

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,785,320
Minopolis Coins
So where will you sit? :TzuyuKek:
I want to sit next to Taeyeon but that seat doesn't look like I'll be able to interact with her for anyone but Sooyoung. Which of course is not a bad thing.
So I choose #5 or #8. It's good to be in between and I have one fluent English speaker :giggle:

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE Proud Solo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,106,314
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
So where will you sit? :TzuyuKek:
I want to sit next to Taeyeon but that seat doesn't look like I'll be able to interact with her for anyone but Sooyoung. Which of course is not a bad thing.
So I choose #5 or #8. It's good to be in between and I have one fluent English speaker :giggle:

5, the unnie line + my aespa bias. 4, 6, 7,or 8 aren't bad either.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,785,320
Minopolis Coins
Well, look at that...:pandafrozen:

10 year anniversary sounds very....underwhelming

it feels like a regular comeback however i don't even know what to expect since not many groups reach 10 yrs to have a comparison? 🤷‍♀️ If they are disbanded most of them decide to release a single or Mini or something. Like Apink, Kara, 2ne1 etc. Like I remember the news but its not like they did anything groundbreaking or earth shattering :TzuyuKek: to celebrate. They basically just covered the bases. ie. music, a few appearances. a concert. pretty much the same what RV is doing. actually RV doing a lot more than they ever did. I can't really complain 🤷‍♀️. Can't remember if BP or Twice even did anything that special either. SNSD is maybe the only one that made an impression on me of actually celebrating a 10th anniversary. But then again, they are Girls' Generation. :sehunehh::fab:

Top Bottom