The Official Red Velvet Thread | 'Cosmic' Out Now! 24.6.24

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,880,120

ahh. you see. i knew they would continue with more dates. :pno way they would leave out japan. japan is always a done deal soldout money maker. I saw some instagram comments blaming sm for not making a world tour and I'm like.. dude. can y'all be patient? It just started. no one said they wouldn't do a world tour. things take time to book and schedule. Everything they cried about has come true.
they cried no concert for their anniversary, that came true. cried there wouldn't be a mv for 'Sweet Dreams..' that came true. cried no tour.. that came true. Just be patient and see what happens. :cautious:I'm sure the tour will continue into next year. With possible U.S. / North America dates and more. :shablob:

Last edited:

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,057,638
ahh. you see. i knew they would continue with more dates. :pno way they would leave out japan. japan is always a done deal soldout money maker. I saw some instagram comments blaming sm for not making a world tour and I'm like.. dude. can y'all be patient? It just started. no one said they wouldn't do a world tour. things take time to book and schedule. Everything they cried about has come true.
they cried no concert for their anniversary, that came true. cried there wouldn't be a mv for 'Sweet Dreams..' that came true. cried no tour.. that came true. Just be patient and see what happens. :cautious:I'm sure the tour will continue into next year. With possible U.S. / North America dates and more. :shablob:
But Australiaaaa?

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,057,638
:ROFLMAO: i knew you would say that. not too many kpop groups go to Australia in general tho right? I think more are starting to. but still uncommon.

Reminds me of this. This might have something to do with it :TzuyuKek:

quite a few do. But mainly big girl groups (apparenlty RV isnt big) and boy groups

yeah I watched those both before

Wendy did say recently she wants to come to Australia

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,880,120
quite a few do. But mainly big girl groups (apparenlty RV isnt big) and boy groups

yeah I watched those both before

Wendy did say recently she wants to come to Australia

tbh I don't really pay attention who has/is gone there unless my favs are involved. :giggle: I know aespa will be going there next for their parallel line tour aug. 31st to Sydney (Qudos Bank Arena) and sept. 2. Melbourne (Rod Laver Arena).

well... idols are always gonna say "they want to go there" to their fans. (to not disappoint them). Like I'm sure they want to go everywhere and anywhere but will it happen is another story. there's also the logistics of it. No one ever comes here for a kpop concert. Like who wouldn't want to come to paradise Hawaii right? There's no place like us. But.. we have limited venues with capacity sizes that might not be right for kpop concerts. we have some halls that are like 2-3000, arenas that are 8-10k, and are stadium (which is now closed) that holds 50k. unless its like bts or bp idk if anyone could fill that. But.. we also have no idea how many kpop fans are here. if concert were to happen most likely people would fly in for it. I think the closest "big name" would be bigbang. but they were here for their fanmeet tour. Not really a "full" concert. The promoter.. even tho by Livenation, was OK. but felt they didn't do that much. And they contacted me (since I run one of the biggest kpop fansites here) to help out. We did all we could to help it sell out. Which I think was pretty close. Even tho they said it "soldout" 😋🤭 Nonetheless, I have yet to see someone I like come here. We've had names like jay park and epik high come here. And I'm like c'mon.. where are the girls?! the only time we have girls is during our local korean festival. but it's usually someone nugu. this year we had SPIA? never heard of them. but.. after googling etc. they seemed nice. I think the biggest name we had for that festival was Ladies Code. But again, not really a current active name in the industry atm.

Top Bottom