The Official Red Velvet Thread | 'Cosmic' Out Now! 24.6.24

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,379,614
Pronouns
She/Her

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,896,220
I know the capacities already lol but it'd be a sad sight to see RV having a concert in exhibition centre. But I'll take it I guess

I mean I haven't seen the venue but it's a decent size? Their first U.S. tour dates the venues were about that size. They seem to have had a hard time filling it tho 👀. But when I went to the one in LA it wasn't like you spotted huge holes. This was also before the bts/bp boom when kpop went mainstream. And since Australia is probably thirsty for any kpop they probably sellout better.

No way nmixx is that much taller over wendy?! 😳

Last edited:

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,229,988
I mean I haven't seen the venue but it's a decent size? Their first U.S. tour dates the venues were about that size. They seem to have had a hard time filling it tho 👀. But when I went to the one in LA it wasn't like you spotted huge holes. This was also before the bts/bp boom when kpop went mainstream. And since Australia is probably thirsty for any kpop they probably sellout better.

No way nmixx is that much taller over wendy?! 😳

Wendy's crouching too

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,896,220
Wendy's crouching too

yes...
I saw a wider / full body shot and some of them are wearing high soles 🤷‍♀️
Sullyoon (behind Wendy's right shoulder) is 5'6".

I know who Sullyoon is (🤭 probably the only one I know. and Lily). Which is kinda why I was in disbelief. Cuz I saw videos of Winter and Sullyoon dance challenge and the height difference wasn't that much. And Winter and Wendy the height difference isn't that much. So the gap between Sullyoon and Wendy should be similar. Not almost a full head taller :LOL::ROFLMAO:. it kinda looks like sullyoon is tip-toeing tho.

Top Bottom