The Official STEM Club: H+ Chapter~ #CHOASBACK! #WJSNQUEENDOM2CHAMPS #DREAMCATCHERLEGENDS #UMJIQUEEN #ANIMALSCUTE #Happy 500 pages!

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭931,050
Do you know that Sport Science and Exercise Science are two different aspect?

Sport Science focus on performance while Exercise Science focus on the general population.

Peoples like me whom are taking a Diploma in Sports and Exercise Science study both, but what we are studying at the Diploma level can still be consider basic stuffs even if some aspects of it can be complicated.

When we break down Sports and Exercise Science, it will branch out into several areas: Strength and Conditioning, Biomechanics, nutrition, Sports medicine, psychology, physiology, sports coaching (to an extent) and data analyst.

Peoples like us will usually progress on and specialized in an area.

Right now, I am considering several pathway based on my own interests: Strength and conditioning, Sports Coaching or Psychology and maybe even nutrition.

choively

Sanake slave Seventh Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,017,292
Pronouns
Nevies Nevies
where the whack the Resizing thread went? send link if you kindly may ( =

NVM i forgot it's graphic related :fab:

Last edited:

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭931,050

Let learn about nutrients today​

KEY FUNCTIONS OF THE 6 ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS​

ProteinNecessary for tissue formation, cell reparation, and hormone and enzyme production. It is essential for building strong muscles and a healthy immune system.
CarbohydratesProvide a ready source of energy for the body and provide structural constituents for the formation of cells.
FatProvides stored energy for the body, functions as structural components of cells, and signaling molecules for proper cellular communication. It provides insulation to vital organs and works to maintain body temperature.
VitaminsRegulate body processes and promote normal body-system functions.
MineralsRegulate body processes, are necessary for proper cellular function, and comprise body tissue.
WaterTransports essential nutrients to all body parts, transports waste products for disposal, and aids with body temperature maintenance.

Among the essential nutrients, there are 3 macronutrients. They are your proteins, carbohydrates (CHO) and fats.

choively

Sanake slave Seventh Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,017,292
Pronouns
Nevies Nevies
I still prefer Aespa's Licorice over Armegodon and Supernova, what bout you guys ( :?

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭931,050
Cheers! I did well for my Sports and Exercise Nutrition Report! So I have a good chance of scoring either an A or at least a B+ for the module depending on how well I did for my main exam!

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭123,800
Pronouns
No Sana No Life

at least we still have H+. For now, it's nice to see most people in the thread seem to miss forums as well. I just think it's so much better for communication. Everything else is just information without the community.

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭931,050

at least we still have H+. For now, it's nice to see most people in the thread seem to miss forums as well. I just think it's so much better for communication. Everything else is just information without the community.

Reddit is so messy to use :stonemin:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭123,800
Pronouns
No Sana No Life

CiqTQ5jWEAAYrI3.jpg

i noticed that in this video below she picked both 37 and 73 in her 5 random numbers:catpopcorn:

Top Bottom