The Official STEM Club: H+ Chapter~ #CHOASBACK! #WJSNQUEENDOM2CHAMPS #DREAMCATCHERLEGENDS #UMJIQUEEN #ANIMALSCUTE #Happy 500 pages!

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,139,350
Have anybody seen fromis_9 members in real life? especially for seoyeon, it said 5'2 for her height but I don't believe she's 5'2 since im very insecure of my own 5'2 height and I think Seoyeon look more 5'4 ish even without heel any support, what do you guys think?

@fromisJelly

I do not have the chance to seem fromis irl yet, but apparently Seoyeon is really short.

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭53,353,813
"since im very insecure of my own 5'2 height"
You shouldn't be worried about your height. My grandfather was at his peak height 5'3. He went from assistant milk delivery man to being a college graduate and an aerospace engineer managing a division in a company that produced parts for the space program. Height matters in only a very few things in life. Brains and heart are much more likely to get you where you want to go in the world.

choively

Sanake slave Seventh Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,841,192
Pronouns
Nevies Nevies
THE LARGEST LEAF TO BE FOUNDED !!!!
the-largest-leaf-thats-ever-been-found-v0-icimrgunzeid1.jpeg

choively

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,841,192
Pronouns
Nevies Nevies
Can we talk about the Suga DUI incident :NayeonDisgust::NayeonDisgust::NayeonDisgust:??

like umm im not sure how they mixed up people and thought it's "Suga" and sending the wrong reports and footage to the public is insane, they really have to be fined for "defamation" of Suga 💀💀💀💀 (so much harm is already done) a simple apology is not enough.

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,554
Can we talk about the Suga DUI incident :NayeonDisgust::NayeonDisgust::NayeonDisgust:??

like umm im not sure how they mixed up people and thought it's "Suga" and sending the wrong reports and footage to the public is insane, they really have to be fined for "defamation" of Suga 💀💀💀💀 (so much harm is already done) a simple apology is not enough.
JTBC messed up with their wrong footage :NayeonDisgust:

But Suga had a high alcohol level....he could have gotten himself and others injured. hope he learned from his mistakes. I doubt he would do this again seeing that he didn't know using scooter under the influence is illegal.

disgusting how the antis are beaming at this situation and wishing for Suga to leave BTS, like that is even gonna happen.

choively

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,841,192
Pronouns
Nevies Nevies
POV on how to referral people when your an INFP:

Answer: talk to random kpop stans that your not familiar with online :brbdying: and try to make them register (THE KEY ANSWER) 👑👑👑

choively

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,841,192
Pronouns
Nevies Nevies
SO, last night ive.. have figure out what my native language is :fab: I always thought it's mandarin, if it's not mandarin then what? back then idk where my parents are from nor dialects BUT the weird thing is that one thing I know for sure is that our language sounds very different than mandarin that ive watched so far like from cdramas, chinese love dating shows and chinese cartoons and like why nobody is speaking the language that we spoke at home? 🤷🏻‍♀️and im actually very concern how no native chinese understand what im saying :sweat: like am I saying anything wrong? :olafdisgust: but nope it turns out I speak the fuzhou dialect which is fuzhounese :HappyPar: wahhoo ! now I dont feel confuse anymore about myself:christmasblob:

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,139,350
SO, last night ive.. have figure out what my native language is :fab: I always thought it's mandarin, if it's not mandarin then what? back then idk where my parents are from nor dialects BUT the weird thing is that one thing I know for sure is that our language sounds very different than mandarin that ive watched so far like from cdramas, chinese love dating shows and chinese cartoons and like why nobody is speaking the language that we spoke at home? 🤷🏻‍♀️and im actually very concern how no native chinese understand what im saying :sweat: like am I saying anything wrong? :olafdisgust: but nope it turns out I speak the fuzhou dialect which is fuzhounese :HappyPar: wahhoo ! now I dont feel confuse anymore about myself:christmasblob:

Maybe you can try speaking to me lol.

Top Bottom