The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
EFd2tdgU0AAYoEe

EFd2tdsUwAAPSNg

pan luna is going to have her gravure debut for FLASH magazine on october 21 :doge:

i recall she and the bis members would talk about her becoming a gravure model but i thought they were joking:doge:

:doge::doge::doge:

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,019,915
BiSH concerts look great :ohmygod:

i didn't knew about uruuru until she joined carry loose but she has been climbing my favs ranks since them
I remember watching a full live on YouTube from them and it was basically going so fast, I loved it.

Uruuru definitely has something about her!

Cute Aina!

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
new BiS member ZUZU DEATH

Zuzudeath.jpg

twitter

also watanabe cancelled the "get xxx followers to reveal face", at least for her

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
AyaPri did some more modeling.

Strangely, in her profile, Aya wrote that she will work for free on music, modeling, and acting projects. I would think she could easily get paying gigs, but maybe she just wants to learn more and build up her resume.

EFwLK3cU4AEy1Gn

EFwLK3eVUAAr8MO

EFwLK3iVUAA5TQo

aina did an interview with keanu reeves :MomoShook:

edit: full interview

Surreal. A shame the interview already got taken down :cry:

wack is doing a company retreat

they are splitting into teams, seems they are planning some extra activities too? :unsure:

I wonder if they're planning more Shuffle Units? If it's only group members in the teams, then there's a good chance.

Kika back with the WACK fam

Would Kika just come back already, lol.

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
AyaPri did some more modeling.

Strangely, in her profile, Aya wrote that she will work for free on music, modeling, and acting projects. I would think she could easily get paying gigs, but maybe she just wants to learn more and build up her resume.

Surreal. A shame the interview already got taken down :cry:

I wonder if they're planning more Shuffle Units? If it's only group members in the teams, then there's a good chance.

Would Kika just come back already, lol.

with what agency is aya? i also think that she could ask for money but on the other hand modeling/acting is hard to break into so working for free could be a nice way to get her name out there,

haven't checked how they grouped but seeing wack groups together is always nice

i tried to download the interview but youtube didn't let me, still this was pretty big... also, aina is really weird :doge:

but is because of that that i think she could land a gig as a regular in a variety show

Last edited:
Top Bottom