Throne Wars: The Ceremony

D

DR. K💉M 👄

They have to have the 4th dimension vision, I do not believe someone otherwise would crack it without the clues :sejeongcry: Tho I still want to know how A became 4, I thought we at least had the letters to number convert down :feelsblankie:
A is 1 jdidsji
D and V would be 4

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
ynXvubB.jpg
exactly, what humor? :wootonew:

D

DR. K💉M 👄

I feel like a lot of people did Arya before Daenerys in their answers

whereas in the question , daenerys comes first :bakacat:

WithJuyeon

Girl Group Trash | WJSN ♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,009,320
thank you to everyone from the events team to the participants who made this event possible
605435396373086248.png
everyone did well; win or lose, everyone got through to the end together. i was never really active on forums, i usually just stay in one or two threads but deciding to participate in this event, my first ever, was a decision i'll never regret. i got to cross paths with amazing people. didn't think i would be an active participant but everyone made it easy for me, someone who really isn't sociable at all, to take part in the games and all with their encouragement and support. i truly appreciate it all, thank you again everyone, especially to my fire fam, house targaryen and our supervisor @Dr. Sweetea, couldn't have done it without any of them
604910442309222410.png

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭26,758,999
they did use the clues though that everyone received :peepopbirthday: so i don’t really know who solved without them....
But didn't Dr. said they didn't ........ Who is telling the truth
weplX2K.jpg

A is 1 jdidsji
D and V would be 4
I feel like a lot of people did Arya before Daenerys in their answers

whereas in the question , daenerys comes first :bakacat:
Why? Shouldn't it be in the order of their age? That was the answer :feelsblankie: So somehow our coding worked even tho we had 3 letters which turn into 4 and not 2 lel

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭656,820
weplX2K.jpg

Why? Shouldn't it be in the order of their age? That was the answer :feelsblankie: So somehow our coding worked even tho we had 3 letters which turn into 4 and not 2 lel
i think doc said it was without any extra hints, but all houses received some hints

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
I- ............ And Melt was saying we were lying about not getting the code :wut: Truly, can't trust nothing you guys say :sejeongcry:
Melt going "we didn't get the code" was sending, who do you think you're fooling?
In my defense, i said we DID find the code...but doc said someone did it without hints so i assumed lannisters solved it on the first hint :somicry:

G

Galaxy

weplX2K.jpg

Yeah we don't know if Doc sent clues to every house + extra clues to houses who asked for them (?) so we thought "another house found it without those potential extra clues, who are they???"
So we were just clueless and thought we had lost for real lmao

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭26,758,999
In my defense, i said we DID find the code...but doc said someone did it without hints so i assumed lannisters solved it on the first hint :somicry:
If someone somehow would figure it out on the first hint I will believe in god :vaderecto:

Yeah we don't know if Doc sent clues to every house + extra clues to houses who asked for them (?) so we thought "another house found it without those potential extra clues, who are they???"
It's hard to lose when we are here :bakacat:

D

DR. K💉M 👄

weplX2K.jpg

the question said make a list of the 4 girls, then their age and then fave food. the order was given in the question itself.
rip it seems like you got very close :wae:

yes starks figured it without extra help after the 3 clues i posted

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
We got the answer 1 minute before time’s up and we received some meme as “secret weapon”...anyone would think they lost and got trolled :facepalm:
the question said make a list of the 4 girls, then their age and then fave food. the order was given in the question itself.
rip it seems like you got very close :wae:

yes starks figured it without extra help after the 3 clues i posted
i thought you were saying someone solved it on the first hint :wut:

D

DR. K💉M 👄

We got the answer 1 minute before time’s up and we received some meme as “secret weapon”...anyone would think they lost and got trolled :facepalm:

i thought you were saying someone solved it on the first hint :wut:
and i thought you would think that :iwillfightyou:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭105,422
In 4th Place

House Martell
martell-png.380

Soldiers: 14,000

Land: N/A

Total: 14,000

Martell had a huge disadvantage for being the smallest house but with their resources they fought hard! Eun and I are really proud! Give them a hand!
Martell outsold, whew! LEGENDS
:sejeongcry:

- - -

Congratulations to House Stark!

To everyone who was involved in this event: whether you won or lost, this whole event wouldn't be as fun and exciting without you guys! I don't usually like to get myself involved in events or games bc I can't describe THE chest pains I get oof but I'm glad I decided to take part and emerge from the shadows. Thanks for making this a good experience for us all!
:peepopbirthday:

I would like to say a huge huge huge thank you to the Events team (and other staff members) for everything they have done for this event! It must have been frustrating and tiring at times but all your efforts really paid off in the end! Thank you for giving the opportunities for people to shine in different aspects of the event with your games and competitions; I loved seeing the outcome of everything. I hope you guys get the well-deserved rest you need. ♡

...woops, sorry I didn't mean to ramble
:teehee:

anyways

and with that...
I am satisfied with my care...
H+ user Baymax [REST]
tumblr_nklr4t2MZk1qk34klo8_400.gif

anh

🍑 Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
thank you to the events team for hosting and everyone who participated! it was fun, albeit a bit stressful, but i enjoyed this very much

to my lovely starkies, we were worried and stressed out (with our supervisor constantly trolling us), but our braincell worked in the end :peepopbirthday: I'm glad that i was able to play with you guys <3

Top Bottom