N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
Martell outsold, whew! LEGENDS
:sejeongcry:

- - -

Congratulations to House Stark!

To everyone who was involved in this event: whether you won or lost, this whole event wouldn't be as fun and exciting without you guys! I don't usually like to get myself involved in events or games bc I can't describe THE chest pains I get oof but I'm glad I decided to take part and emerge from the shadows. Thanks for making this a good experience for us all!
:peepopbirthday:

I would like to say a huge huge huge thank you to the Events team (and other staff members) for everything they have done for this event! It must have been frustrating and tiring at times but all your efforts really paid off in the end! Thank you for giving the opportunities for people to shine in different aspects of the event with your games and competitions; I loved seeing the outcome of everything. I hope you guys get the well-deserved rest you need. ♡

...woops, sorry I didn't mean to ramble
:teehee:

anyways

and with that...
I am satisfied with my care...
H+ user Baymax [REST]
tumblr_nklr4t2MZk1qk34klo8_400.gif
Just wanna tell you you’re my fave player :sejeongcry:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,588,499
the question said make a list of the 4 girls, then their age and then fave food. the order was given in the question itself.
rip it seems like you got very close :wae:

yes starks figured it without extra help after the 3 clues i posted
:feelsblankie:
Close ... We would probably need another hour to figure out numbers to letters convert 😂 And then % into letters. Since it was easy, but not "It's just loops after 8 or 9 and starts from 1 again" easy 😂

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
To my sweet baby Angel's thank you so much for everything that you did even when we were losing you still kept a positive outlook and honestly that's the best attitude to have this game was made for us to have fun! And that's exactly what we did! So no one leave the GC cause I still want us to keep in touch and still play game and still just have fun

Let's Go martells :shablob:

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,108,558
I would like to request Mul Naengmyun and White Heim.

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,031,395
Pronouns
idk
Congratulations everyone! This was so much fun! Hope all of us can do another event! (Hopefully not too soon tho lmao. I would like for all of us to not die) :peepopbirthday:
603642509645578245.png

Last edited:

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
Congratulations everyone! This was so much fun! Hope all of us an do another event! (Hopefully not too soon tho lmao. I would like for all of us to not die) :peepopbirthday:
603642509645578245.png
I’m hosting a game soon. Interested? ;)

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,108,558
I would like to request Martell Throne Wars Official Award.

G

Galaxy

I edited this I hope it's not too late ;-;
I'd like to request a Luma please!

Last edited by a moderator:

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
Omg I have plans and I'm gonna be busy today but I just got on to check if the ceremony happened and it did !

omg sweetea and ren scared us so much I swear like most starks besides jin were like "yeah lannisters won" in cord but jin was the only one saying that maybe we won 😂 jin mvp of encouragement !

Thank you events team for hosting and when I'm back home I swear I'll write a longer message

Also I would like to request direwolves- thanks !

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭643,020
Omg I have plans and I'm gonna be busy today but I just got on to check if the ceremony happened and it did !

omg sweetea and ren scared us so much I swear like most starks besides jin were like "yeah lannisters won" in cord but jin was the only one saying that maybe we won 😂 jin mvp of encouragement !

Thank you events team for hosting and when I'm back home I swear I'll write a longer message

Also I would like to request direwolves- thanks !
see the power of positive thinking :peepopbirthday:

carol danvers

Higher, further, faster, baby ๑・ᴗ・๑
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭622,545
Well, this was fun! I wish I had the time to participate in more games, but timezones man :feelsblankie:
congrats House Stark!! you did so well <3 and congrats to the other house as well :hearteu:

thanks to the events team for putting so much effort in hosting this event, it was great ❤

and @roseychu I'd like to request a Poké Ball <3

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,588,499
I just realized I didn't post here anything but my joke comments lel

Thanks everyone who took the part in it, everyone worked hard and I had a really good time!
UxhUS40.jpg

Congrats Starks for winning! Even tho we all know the true winners
3pc1qm4.jpg

This is like golf guys, the least points win
cQIzpLp.jpg

I hope next event will be as or even more fun than this and I hope I will see a lot you taking part in it as well~
IzxSCA0.jpg

Really thank you everyone~

Yes, I wanted to show off my hamster emoji collection, cool right?
yLYjzSH.jpg

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
Well, it was a long journey.
Right from the start i struggled to choose a house :teehee:, like, should i have gone to Martell like the test said? Go to Stark to be with My mom Ren and KHALEESI? To finally decide going to Targaryen just for Dr. sweetea (who was the only one i knew in the house lol). But i have no regrets with my final decision cause i met a lot of sweet and talented people that i had fun with in these 2 weeks.

Thank you events team for the game, if we as players were exhausted with each game, i can't imagine how it was for you. Thanks specially to @Dr. Sweetea for being the best supervisor :hehe:. And thanks to the Targaryen fam, even if we were a few, we worked hard and snatched some wins!

For the item, i'd like to request a Yoshi plushie please @roseychu

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭371,950
Pronouns
She/Her
It’s over :sadpepe: :peepopbirthday::sadpepe::peepopbirthday::sadpepe::peepopbirthday:
Lannister family, it was so fun playing with you all :bakacat:
Everyone in the cord was so funny and I’ll never forget it :bakacat:
We did well!!

I would like to request a koya plushie! Thank you! @roseychu

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,773,935
Pronouns
They/Them
CONGRATS TO MY FELLOW STARKS, you guys are awesome :peepopbirthday: it was fun playing with everyone over these course of these 2 weeks and I hope we can play with each other again in the future! Thank you guys for simply slaying everything you played

And thank you to the Events staff for all your hard work in hosting this amazing event!

@roseychu may I have the Sea-Salt Ice Cream
thank you!

Top Bottom