Throne Wars: The Ceremony

ScarletRose

Omnipotent Overlord VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭42,193,300
Congrats to House Stark for winning! This was the first event I ever played in and it was fun (and stressful, lol).
Congratulations to all the other houses (especially to my own house Martell!) for fighting hard!!
and thank you to all of the events team for putting this together!

Mimi

ayK Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,350
Warning: Essay incoming -Don't read!

oof this came to an end
:sejeongcry:

Congratulations to the winners (uwu my starkies) and to all the people that participated
:bakacat:
This was a journey phew

Thank you to the events team for hosting all the games and organizing the event since a loooong time ago.
I hope you will get to rest a bit now
:hehe:

This was so eventful and fun huhu
At the beginning I struggled on picking a house mainly because I haven't watched the series and thought that the Starks were the bad people and you know -epitome of betrayals and bad personalities-
:meh:

Then after constantly getting Starks on the tests -I may or may not have done a buzzfeed one as well-
I joined the stark house thinking we were lowlifes..
But after reading up on some infos a bit....you won't belieb it....turns out we were the loyal ones and winners and such
:ohmygod:
A royal family....

Anyways, I followed my destiny and it gave me such a good time with my beautiful members
<3
I was so glad to get to meet you and make new friends
:bakacat:
I love you and I hope we keep in touch!!

Also, everytime you logged in to our house cord there would be people running around and screaming and I thought this was super cute
I once woke up in the middle of the night and saw you all screaming and might have procceded to log off kek i was half asleep

The stark braincell shall live on for the future people....tell your kids that it once existed but not anymore...
It died along with galaxy's charger...

And also thank you to my members for giving us this win <3
I still can't belieb you were singing gee yesterday gdsfjkb

And last but not least!!!
To our amazing advisor REN
thank you so much for giving us this enjoyable time
You were always laughing at us XD
"haha you guys lost"
gfjkdsg
I'm so glad we didn't get disowned in the end ^^
:sweat:

Thank you again for this
It will remain as a beautiful memory
:hearteu:

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Thanks to the events team for hosting this event, it was so much fun. Also thanks to my fellow Targaryen, you guys are the best :hearteu:
This is the first time I've participated in any event in a forum before and I was actually hesitant about joining at first, but I'm glad I did join. I'll look forward to future events. Seeing as a lot of people seemed to enjoy the games I hosted in the Targaryen thread I'll continue hosting them sometimes over at the frostbite cult so stay tuned lol :shablob:

For my shop item I'd like to request: MONSTA X Lightstick

Last edited:

Evanescence

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,805
I would like to say congrats to house Stark! I had a great time being here with you guys. Hopefully we'll be able to play more games in the future with each other. I would also like to thank the events team for coordinating the games and everything else. You guys did a wonderful job!
Finally, I would like to say well done to all of the other houses! Even though we were on opposite teams, I enjoyed talking and playing games with you.

perry

【☆】 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭182,600
ahh it's over ;; i already got a little emo with my starkies yesterday so i will hold it in this time, but, i still want to say a little bit. :bakacat:

first of all congrats starks!! and congrats to everyone that participated, there are so many talented people on here, and some scary fast pro gamers too! i've never participated in an event like this before, and never really posted here in the first place either, but now i realized how fun this place is and i met so many amazing people that i hope to keep in touch with <3 hope to see u guys around!!! and to our adviser renjunslays, i'll always be there to appreciate ur chaos even though i could feel my heart rate increasing at an unhealthy rate when u would tell us we flopped:sejeongcry: thanks so much to the whole events team for your hard work, i'll never forget this event <3

@roseychu for my shop item, can i please get the cinnamoroll plushie!! ty

le.ah

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,730
The event was amazing and gave me the opportunity to have contact with new people in this forum!!! Unfortunately I couldn't participate as much as the way I had planned, but I still met amazing people.

Thanks for the leads @roseychu @RenjunSlays @Akidoki @Dr. Sweetea and @eunheart you guys did an amazing job :shablob:

And my targs family @ARandomFan, @BlessMeAchoo, @Kim Bowon, @kisa, @Pepper, @sm maid, @Stinkerbell, @WithJuyeon, @ZikyungDerp and the others targs ilu~ :bakacat::hearteu:

giphy.gif

Edit - For my shop item I'd like to request: Got7 Lightstick

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
You was one of the most powerful players and the one I feared the most but I will never forget the moment I took you out during Catch the Crown.
:fab:
Omg i really screamed at that game. I was preparing to do some awesome shiz for that round. I was paying close attention to the clock then i saw rekt pass you the crown at xx:xx:37 and i literally screamed :somicry: i knew i was over already. Nevertheless i’m flattered y’all went for me first :sejeongcry:

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
@roseychu please can i have Cherry Bullet - Love Adventure as my shop item? love uuuuu

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,048,332
Although frustrating at times, I had a lot of fun with this event, and I got to meet some great people through it. To my fellow Targs, I enjoyed playing together with you guys. This was my first time participating in this kind of event, I'm normally an introverted person who has trouble with this kind of stuff, but you guys made it easy and enjoyable! :hehe:

@roseychu I'd like a pikachu plushie pls

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭60,904
Pronouns
She/Her
thank you so much everyone who hosted and played games, and everyone that chatted with us in the house threads

the event was so fun, I'm looking forward to future events as well

this is my first time playing forum games, and I'm really happy I chose to! thanks everyone for having the patience to teach me and forgive my mistakes

and thank you for choosing me as mvp!

targ family, you guys rock, hope we will stay in contact :sejeongcry:

for my shop item I'd like the NCT lighstick :shablob:

Last edited:
Top Bottom